Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer

+4
Magaskawee/Anaei
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ataris
Torukan
8 posters

Go down

Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer Empty Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer

Post by Torukan Mon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm

After watching http://www.vimeo.com/11333612, i will stand by no longer, I am to make a true defias roleplaying trailer

It will run on the same borderlines as the trailer shown

From Event RP to Random RP to Guild RP to PvP RP then it will go in this order from guilds > Orcs of the Red Blade > Dwarven Rifle Squad > Second Gurubashi Empire > Kingdom of Arathor > Cult of Shadow > The Tinker Federation > Grimtotem/Mistrunner Tribes > Natures Grasp/Winterblades > Sunfury Elites/Sin Belore/Temple of the Sun > Ere Argus > The Dark Sphere > Sixty Thieves > Chapter of Holy Anethion > Disciples of Light > Blazing Shields > (some other smaller RP guilds) then it will announce the events that take place during each week.

I'm going to start this as soon as possible.

By the way before it's ever posted on the official forums I will keep posting it here for more edits until the majority here think it's suitable enough.

Last edited by Ataris on Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the URL for you /Ataris)

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer Empty Re: Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer

Post by Ataris Mon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Sounds cool, good luck with it! If you need any help or feedback you can always request that here. Smile
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer Empty Re: Full Fledged Defias Brotherhood Trailer

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm

I'll be sure to provide feed back Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Bennedict wrote:I'll be sure to provide feed back Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/06/81/64/templa12.jpg

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I'll get my crown as as Imperial-High Queen-Empress-Sheika of the Server. IM READY FOR MY CLOSE UP!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Rushomi/Tashun/Galavan wrote:
Bennedict wrote:I'll be sure to provide feed back Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/06/81/64/templa12.jpg

None the less, if I had said nothing people would've gone *yeah.... It's "alright"...*

But now they go *Damn boy, did you just get Hitchcock, Tarantino, Eastwood and Scott to direct that trailer or what!*

Word of the day
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi Mon May 17, 2010 11:49 pm

I think promoting the server with a video is a great idea and you have my full support.

I am just not sure taking an almost identical setup of an already existing trailer is a great way to do it.

Perhaps a more creative, inspiring and inviting take is required. One that would truly promote and show off Defias. Personally a list of names doesn't sound like the most enticing way to do it and I got a bit bored with the Cenarion one, really.

And right now, no. I don't have the answer on what should take its place. But I'll get back to that perhaps later, if there is room for discussion. Smile
Rinoi
Rinoi

Character sheet
Name: Rinoi Du'nai
Title: The Chief

http://bandofthebrave.host-power.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue May 18, 2010 12:56 am

Rinoi wrote:I think promoting the server with a video is a great idea and you have my full support.

I am just not sure taking an almost identical setup of an already existing trailer is a great way to do it.

Perhaps a more creative, inspiring and inviting take is required. One that would truly promote and show off Defias. Personally a list of names doesn't sound like the most enticing way to do it and I got a bit bored with the Cenarion one, really.

And right now, no. I don't have the answer on what should take its place. But I'll get back to that perhaps later, if there is room for discussion. Smile

I agree with this, Defias needs its own identity, this thread is open for any suggestions on how the video should play out/have in it, just remember it has to have horde and alliance, needs to promote the major and some of the minor guilds of the server

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue May 18, 2010 1:06 am

I like the thought of showing a new player what there is to offer.

For example, show rivalries both cross-faction and in faction. Perhaps show the Stormwind Council, then cut to Ireth in her cave. Or Stromgarde's Keep to the enroaching Cult of Shadow. Even the current conflict of DRS andSunfury Elite/Cult of Shadow. Heck, even show how Darnassus is divded between three. Stress the amount of diversity in both the horde and the Alliance.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 am

I suggest you to contact Spyre, the local Hollyforge movie director.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 18, 2010 8:28 am

Good luck with it! There's an event happening in Quel'Thalas between the kaldorei, the sin'dorei and the dwarves right now, if you want to go and catch that too!

Anaei wrote:Ireth in her cave

That hag has a cave now? I thought we killed that witch ages ago! >:(
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Maybe you shouldn't make it revolve about individual guilds in the trailer, but rather just illustrate the kick-ass role-play we have to offer. A trailer isn't the same as a recruitment video, really.

Good luck at any rate -- and if you need help in any way I'm available. (My mom said I aced acting out a tree in my primary school play)

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue May 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Gnash wrote:Maybe you shouldn't make it revolve about individual guilds in the trailer, but rather just illustrate the kick-ass role-play we have to offer. A trailer isn't the same as a recruitment video, really.

Good luck at any rate -- and if you need help in any way I'm available. (My mom said I aced acting out a tree in my primary school play)

it's not, by what I'm saying, I mean it will show the roleplay from those guilds in that order

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down