Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet

+2
Littlepip
Adry
6 posters

Go down

[Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet Empty [Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet

Post by Adry Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm

To those of you who have not seen my favourite Tarantino film, one Inglorious Basterds (yes I prefer it to Django), here is a clip. In fact, go ahead and watch that even if you have seen it.

I want to take this idea and apply it to Warlords of Draenor. Take a group of elite Alliance soldiers and dive balls deep into Draenor to mess up the works. Why the name? Because it'll take a fist of steel to pierce through Garrosh's heart of iron. It will be a precise instrument, like a dagger, to find the weak spot in the body of the Iron Horde and open it up to pull its guts right out.

This would be a small guild of 10 or so members, and each and every character would be put through brutal desensitization to ensure their fitness to tackle the task at hand. It would be brutal and gritty.

On an OOC level, there would be many ways to keep ourselves occupied in Draenor. I'm sure the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would love to tango with us, and it isn't beyond reason that the regular Horde would find themselves under the firing line too.

So, my dear friends and enemies and other assorted masses of Defias. Your thoughts?
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

[Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet Empty Re: [Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:36 pm

That sounds like a perfect job for:

1, Ariel, she loves spilling the guts of her enemies all over the place to install as much fear as possible into the hearts of enemies, she finds it enjoyable and very satisfying especially on the Horde! Very Happy

2, Death Knights, because we all know death knights are emotionless killing machines designed to install fear into enemies, they are the shock troopers of the Horde and the Alliance!

(( Give me some time, I'll come up with even more for you guys,  Twisted Evil  ))

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet Empty Re: [Future Guild Concept] The Steel Gauntlet

Post by Skarain Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm

The intent of Wild Tempest have been to appear as that, though maybe less brutal. Tough guys who go with small numbers to wreck serious havoc into the flank/heart of the enemy. Sadly it may have drifted astray from that by the time we got massive numbers approaching Siege of Orgrimmar, and later faded out as i left the position as a GM.

I have serious plans into throwing an elite lot of Alliance soldiers into Draenor. If that will be among the ranks of Wild Tempest of outside is not certain, but i will nontheless keep a close eye on this thread.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 am

Adry wrote:On an OOC level, there would be many ways to keep ourselves occupied in Draenor. I'm sure the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would love to tango with us, and it isn't beyond reason that the regular Horde would find themselves under the firing line too.
Great idea and yes, we'd love something to hunt and eat

By the way I like Inglorious Basterds more than Django too, good call
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Yay! More company on Draenor! <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Maybe it's because of Brad Pitt but I thought of this guild when I saw this trailer:

Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Hot damn that's a good trailer. Now if only we had tanks...
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Ashran will probably have wintergrasp-style siege weapons.

Can only hope, at least.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down