Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May.

+5
Timna
erwtenpeller
Bradley
Officer High Morale
Rackle Fizzlegear
9 posters

Go down

RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May. Empty RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May.

Post by Rackle Fizzlegear Sat May 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Dear Fella's an' Ladies of all races!

It's that time of the year folks, time to let ye hair down for one night an' one night only! an' where better than at the biggest party boat in Azeroth! come, 'ave a beer, or 'ave ten! because everyone who is anyone will be 'ere to mingle and relax. We 'ave bouncers te make sure tha' no.. Drunken fights get outa hand! but by all means.. if someone get's on ye tits.. give 'em a whack. Ye need a ticket to get passed the bouncers. there are a few sold at the door but also any greases members 'ave them for ya jus' come an' see us! no ticket, no entry! make sure ye dressed proper also. cheers!

Now ye probably thinkin' "what is the reason for this party..?" An' ye good friend, trader an' tinkerer Rackle Fizzlegear can answer ye question! I think that most of ye too-tallers see us Gnomes out an' about, but do ye really know us? We may be small, but we 'ave jus' as big brains and hearts as you too-tallers do, so we wan' equality an' what better way to do that than to 'ave a gatherin' with wine an' ale ay!

So come on down on Friday the 30th of May for the party of the year! Things will kick off at aroun' 8PM (server time), so ye may say the party is from 8 till Late ay.. ay!... Ay?! Anyway. I 'ope all ye will be there to come say Hi an 'ello to us Greases members an perhaps other people you lot consider.. "short.." will be there to meet you lot too! If ye ain' sure where the below photo is then i'll tell ye! it's on me good friends Fizzle an' Pozziks speed boat in the Thousand Needles River. 'ope to see ye all there!!

This is a Greases held event which all are welcome! come grab a drink. have a laugh, there will be A Raffle and a few games to play and such! come get involved, hope you can all make it, thanks.

Rackle Fizzlegear
Tinker of GREASES

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rackle Fizzlegear
Rackle Fizzlegear

Character sheet
Name: Findegil Runefrost
Title: Quel'Dorei Cleric

Back to top Go down

RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May. Empty Re: RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May.

Post by Officer High Morale Sat May 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Gnomes? Booze? Partying? Blazers?
I'm in!

-Arte.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May. Empty Re: RP Party Event of the Year! 30th May.

Post by Bradley Sat May 17, 2014 11:51 pm

If I'm free, I'll show up, and I'll probably pull a few guys with me as well. Looks good guys
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun May 18, 2014 12:19 am

I probably won't be able to make a friday, but I'll make sure to throw this one up on my guild calendar so all the braves know where to be the 30th Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 am

I'll see if I can drag some folk along! Sounds awesome.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rackle Fizzlegear Sun May 18, 2014 6:05 pm

jus' a quick thing. It would be reaaaally handy if ye had Griffian heart Items (addon- GHI) Just because i have custom made tickets which give a buff to show you have been admitted etc! ^^ thanks!
Rackle Fizzlegear
Rackle Fizzlegear

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Mon May 19, 2014 10:26 am

Charkly sees the flyer and smiles happilly. "This is...amazing" Charkly mumbles. "When i see Rackle.. i must compliment him for the effort." She counts the coins in her pocket, sees happilly that she can be there that day. Charkly shrugs her shoulders and continues her walk.
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rackle Fizzlegear Wed May 21, 2014 7:45 am

Security all sorted, now caterers!
Rackle Fizzlegear
Rackle Fizzlegear

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 am

Since our dear friend Harry Rotter responded to your thread on the realm forums, it's safe to say the horde will show up to your party - And they won't care if they're invited or not.

I'm urging my guildies to bring their pvp gear to this party, I suggest you do the same.

Rackle Fizzlegear wrote:now caterers!

Contact Helmut, there is a Spoon cataring company. Or maybe the staff of the Slaughtered Lamb can be of service! With a name like that, their Lamb-kebabs must be amazing!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rackle Fizzlegear Wed May 21, 2014 7:59 am

They will have a bit of a shock when they see the security I have lined up..

And I will contact them thanks!
Rackle Fizzlegear
Rackle Fizzlegear

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 am

Paozi Wulong of the Braves also does catering.

He's a Master of the Ways, you know!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by CrusaderElly Wed May 21, 2014 3:32 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Or maybe the staff of the Slaughtered Lamb can be of service! With a name like that, their Lamb-kebabs must be amazing!

Oh we'd love to actually! If things need be. *nod*

--

Turns out this collides with Underforge, eep!

Last edited by CrusaderElly on Thu May 22, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrusaderElly
CrusaderElly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Wed May 21, 2014 4:11 pm

I hope..that before the party starts... i have the money to buy the WoD preoder and 90 boost...Then i be sure to arrange some pvp gear, and kick some horde ass..if they show up of.
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinix Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

...This just screams for the Goblins to come along.... *rubs hands together and does the generic evil goblin cackle with a diamond tooth shine and shizz*
Trinix
Trinix

Character sheet
Name: Lady Trinix Boombracket
Title: Gobmother / B.B.G

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Fri May 23, 2014 7:50 am

Trinix wrote:...This just screams for the Goblins to come along.... *rubs hands together and does the generic evil goblin cackle with a diamond tooth shine and shizz*

If you are there for RP..and the sole purpose of RP. You're welcome. You can even ad me. linknl#2210 and i hope to see ya there Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Fri May 30, 2014 9:54 am

Just here to tell you folks that this is tonight Smile. Cya there.
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down