Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11

2 posters

Go down

[A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11 Empty [A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11

Post by Borian Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 am

IC: The Kirin Tor is inviting people all over Azeroth to come for a friendly gathering at "The Beer Garden" in Dalaran. Drink and food will be served as far as we dont blow the budget! The event is starting around 18.00.

Flying posters can be found in all main citys with the same information given here.

OOC: Well, The Kirin Tor, has just recieved new leaders, and we're trying to get this guild up on its feet again, adding some fresh RP into the Dalaran city, and maybe getting more people interested to Kirin Tor RP. I hope you who attend will have a great time, and enjoy the RP Smile

And also, keep the gear non-armored, I'd rather see some everyday clothes without weapons, then somone ready to tank onyxia Smile

//Best regards Borian
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11 Empty Re: [A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:25 am

Borian wrote:And also, keep the gear non-armored, I'd rather see some everyday clothes without weapons, then somone ready to tank onyxia Smile

Well said Wink

Borian wrote:getting more people interested to Kirin Tor RP

Where can I find more info on your guild?
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

[A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11 Empty Re: [A] Party Party! At "The Beer Garden" 11/2-11

Post by Borian Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:Where can I find more info on your guild?
I or Amnitus will write a topic about the guild very soon. Smile
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down