Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moviemaking, need help - Xavalis

+8
Skarain
Ralegh
Sorayah
Cid
siegmund
Tantzui
Vaell
Xavalis
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moviemaking, need help - Xavalis - Page 2 Empty Re: Moviemaking, need help - Xavalis

Post by siegmund Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Touché.

Anyway rather then arguing if someone ment something or not best have it some other place.

Shame I wanted to come but totaly forgot! Oh well glad it went good though, can't wait to see it when it's done with the editing and so forth.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Moviemaking, need help - Xavalis - Page 2 Empty Re: Moviemaking, need help - Xavalis

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Vaell wrote:Putting metal music to fight scenes is like chatting up a girl with a cheesy chat up line

Sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 pm

It is true.
Metal, RnB, Trance, Dubstep.

Those are like making an AMV of DBZ Freeza saga set to Metallica or Linkin' Park.

Yes, some can be great. A lot are decent.
But if you truly want to stay out stay away from it unless it -really- works and you did it become it fit the scene, not because "Ooooh I want Metal because Metal!"

Same as in storytelling don't have a gruesome murder because "I want a gruesome murder" without any thoughts more than "cool".

It is like cheesy chat up lines. Most of them are meh, some of them are decent and will make her giggle and give you her attention for a minute. And a few golden ones will make her collapse in laughter and invite you up for coffee.

Judging all from the last piece is just idiotic.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 am

Xavalis wrote:Thank you so much to everyone that participated, such an awesome and helpful community, il link the fullpvp movie here once its done, thank you!

Glad it worked out man, seemed to go easily enough Very Happy I'll happily come along should you need something like that again.

I laughed quite hard when the one randomer flew up while everyone was in position but dancing naked for the "credits." They must have wondered wtf was actually going on xD

Also you lot derailing errythang with metal music in vids, I put Rammstein in mine, rawr. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has some fairly good free music though.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2