Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this character story okay?

4 posters

Go down

Is this character story okay? Empty Is this character story okay?

Post by Tygos Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 am

Is this character story okay for a blood elf rouge?

Sorry for the bad spelling and stuff

I'am Saltheril and I'm a mage exile, I used to be a apprentice of one of the Silvermoon mage trainers Quithas but during my training i tried to summon a fire storm and i lost controll of the fire and caused the death of another apprentice, so i told my self that i would never train and practise magic ever again and in my fear of what the city guards would do to me i fleed Silvermoon City and became a Wanderer and while wandering in the Mountains of Alterac i found the hidden base of the Ravenholdt's Assassin's League where i tried to hide for cover of the undergoing storm but the guards of Ravenholt found me while i was eating of the food supply and they gave me a choice die or work for them and pay back the food i took, and I wanted to Live so i said i will work and pay back for the food i stole and they gave me a mission to gather Heavy Junkboxes inside Blackrock Spire together with Carlo Aurelius and during this mission Carlo keept and eye on me watching me how i was moving and fighting and after the mission he asked me " Do you Saltheril want to train in the arst of stealth and poison and assasination? " and i answerd " Do i have to stay here in Ravenholt after the training? " and Carlo looked at me with a confused face and said " does it make a difference if you have to stay here after the training? " my answer was " Yes i feel extreamly un wanted here so i have no wishes to stay, if my gut feeling change i will change my mind and stay." after that i got trained for years to become a rouge and when my training was done, i left Ravenholt as a new man and I decided to wander around in the world and so i did, years later i got back to Silvermoon City and i dicided to go see my old master Quithas and when we met he greeted me with a hug and said "Why did you run away after the acident Saltheril?" I did not answer him, i just ran away to Murder Row in Silvermoon City and went in to hiding again and after a few days i decided to talk to Quithas again and i said " I was afraid of what would happen to me after the acident where that apprentice died" Quithas answerd " Acidents happens, especially when training with fire magic, but i have to ask you Saltheril are you here to start you'r training again? " i quickly replied " No!" and left him.
After that i have wanderd the world and helped the citizens of the horde and the members of Ravenholt as a mercenary, And that is my past.
Tygos
Tygos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Is this character story okay? Empty Re: Is this character story okay?

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 am

My god man! Could you use a period every now and then?

The story seems perfectly functional, but doesn't stike me as particularly Blood Elven in nature. Blood Elves live for hundreds of years. Unless your character is under 20 years old, he would have been born a High Elf, and would have lived through the invasion of Quel'thalas by the scourge, the destruction of the Sunwell, the split from the alliance, and eventually, joining the forsaken in the horde.

Especially the destruction of the Sunwell, and how your character dealt with their magic addiction after that, is a crucial subject to tackle for any Blood Elf character.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 am

Paragraphs are your friends.

Also, backstories are optional, finding out who your character is, then filling in the blanks is also a possible way to go.

In the end, just go with what feels right.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygos Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:23 am

haha okay i will start using more Paragraphs Smile

and i will figure out some thing for magic addiction problem and the rest

Thanks for ur time and answers
Tygos
Tygos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 am

One thing i have always wanted to see is Blood Elf rogue dual wielding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

As ex-mage you know your magic. Maybe arcane-energy-lightsabers would help you with magic addiction? Use of magics in weapons could keep you away from casting spells.
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygos Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08 am

I'm more of a dagger type guy, but the ide of using magic weapons is great! if you know about a power stealing dagger or magic daggers please do tell me
Tygos
Tygos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down