Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon

4 posters

Go down

[A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon Empty [A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon

Post by Killian Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"
Talons motto

With the conclusion of acquiring The White Pawn it became evident that the use of a small unit utilising covert warfare with skilled individuals who each brought their own brand of operating to the team performed extremely well. Quite the departure from the usual cloak and dagger operations that Si:7 normally undertake. With this ethos in mind, Si:7 and High Command have begun the formation of Task Force: Gryphons Talon. This unit will be used for the exploration, field research and retrieval of items or persons that Si:7 and High Command deem worthy of investigation.

OOC bit!
I'm a fan of all Si:7 quests, lore and their crazy general shenanigans. I'm also a fan of military, exploration and scientific roleplay.....so with Gryphons Talon I'm wanting to combine them all into glorious roleplayed events alongside other like minded people. That includes roleplaying with other guilds as they themselves explore the world of Azeroth and beyond.

I have a heavy usage of GHI to establish the items, devices and weapons that we will come across, also as an operative you will receive basic items that your character can customise for him or hers roleplay that can modify your /rolls during DM events.

There is no uniform to adhere with, identification will be handled via GHI buffs. Due to the nature of the various operations that GT will undertake an acceptance of all classes and races is upheld. The ranking structure will follow the basic Alliance military theme.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you're interested please drop me a /w in game or alternatively leave any queries here and I shall endeavour to answer them swiftly.
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

[A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon Empty Re: [A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Sounds like somewhere I'd place Stig but he is with the Regiment at the moment. :/
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon Empty Re: [A] Si:7 Task Force: Gryphons Talon

Post by siegmund Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:02 am

Sounds fun, planing to use that addon that works sort of like guilds?

Charlie Blazesong wrote:Sounds like somewhere I'd place Stig but he is with the Regiment at the moment. :/

When Stig would become a SI:7 we might as well all jump off a cliff.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:46 pm

I could make use of GHG in the same way I use it to gather all those whom want to be associated with Si:7. So if there is enough interest I shall.
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 pm

This sounds very nice, I'd join but I have no free character that would be interested in such right now. :<

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down