Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwarven Curtain.

5 posters

Go down

Dwarven Curtain. Empty Dwarven Curtain.

Post by Gogol Sun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Toghter with a few, unnamed hotshot politicians from all over the Great Alliance, Gogol enjoys a fine brandy on the porch to his summer ranch humble estate.
"You really outdid you'r self this time, mr Irondawn." says the human, dressed in the giant, probally rather uncomfortable, ornamented armour- rocking back and forth in his his rocking chair, as he lifts his glas in a toast to the dwarf.

Gogol nods slowly, enjoying his fat cigar, turning his attention too the Gnome with the funny goggles on his left.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"An' wha' be yers view on dae' outcome, honoured Gearholder?" The Senator says with that husky voice of his.

"Absolutley, very much, top of the line fantastic! If it was to me, mr Irondawn a statue of you'r great persona would have already been raised in you'r big honour!" The wee fella with the funny goggles even gets up on his feet, from sitting on a tiny chair, bowing to the Senator-Marshall of Khaz Modan.
"Not to mention what an' impossible task we would have infront of ous, considering Operation Gnomeregan, without you'r aid.. I'am ashamed over maney of my kin, speaking such things of you, in rage knowing nothing!" The Gearholder gestures wildley with his mini arms.
"Such an' disgrace slandering down the dwarves when asking for aid in the defence of their own land, a Kingdom that have for so long given ous a sanctuary, a city! My heart bleeds.." He slowly backs back too his little chair, sitting down heavily with a sigh.

"Dun' worry friend, I know ae' true gnome when I see one." The fat dwarf taps some ash of his cigar, accidently down on a snow white cat that was lying next to his seat, making it hiss and run away.
"Anyone got any news abou' em wee rats up north? 'Avent 'eard from dae' Arathorians fer' sum time? Ye' reckoned they starved em' self tae' death up there?" He chuckles heavily, wich turns to a bad coughing.

"They have represantives at our Council every time, nothing of value comming from that little backwater swamp, appart from the usual gossip about their Queens latest lovers.." The bulgy, armoured human adds to the conversation, before Gogol hushes him, still coughing, gesturning for him to stop.

"If I was intrested, I'd jus' pick one o' dae' cheap newspaper they be 'avin o' late down south. May' intrest be in our front on dae' other side o' their silly wall, an' exactly when yer' promised reinforcements will arrive? Dun Garok is growin restless." Gogol leans back, and whispers something in his burly personal guards ear before that one dissapears, just to soon reappear- putting down a big map on the table infront of the gatherd, selected few.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Ye' see, wit' Operation Moon'ammer in motion, we now, gents, 'ave ae' perfect curtain, coverin' an' possible offensive towards dae' west, pushin up further their inland, towards yer' ol' 'ome." Gogol nods at the human, the one who by now looks both extremly proud, and ashamed.

The big roosters discuss long further in to the evening, comming to a stop just before dawn.
Gogol finishes his fourth cigar, putting it out in his exclusive ashtray, stretching his arms out.
"By dae' Titans, I think I jus' made mae' dam masterpiece." He says, sliding the tactical map away from him.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Dwarven Curtain. Empty Re: Dwarven Curtain.

Post by Whiston Farley Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm

*applauds*
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun May 09, 2010 7:15 pm

=D
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Which Grand ALliance is this Gogol? Last I checked Stormwind weren't that fond of you, nor were Gnomeregan.. <3

I love you OOCly of course. /nod
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sun May 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Perhaps you havent cheked hard enough?
*Hands Anaei a free copy of Machiavelli's "The Prince"*

Love is a strong word.. You realise we will gona have to get married now?
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Duh, if you say you're loved as much as you are I assume through marriage to you i'll become Suphreme QUeen of the Alliance!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 9:36 pm

You already are Anaei!

And Gogol that was really neat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun May 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Anaei wrote:Which Grand ALliance is this Gogol? Last I checked Stormwind weren't that fond of you, nor were Gnomeregan.. <3

I love you OOCly of course. /nod

Alas mister bond, you have not seen the entire dastardly plot yet.

let me explain it to you now in full detail, with diagrams and charts, in excessive detail so that you could foil us if you managed to escape from the pirahna filled pool we are slowly plunging you into...

quick! someone throw me a cat!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arador Wed May 12, 2010 8:50 pm

<throws a cat at the green one> Go Mr. Fuzzy, use your cling-to-face-till-it-falls-of attack!
Arador
Arador

Character sheet
Name: Elegost 'The Lionheart' Dawnweaver
Title: Lord-Commander of Arathor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down