Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are things

Go down

How are things Empty How are things

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello everyone, I doubt most of you will remember me as I have been gone for so long now, but I am thinking about returning and looking for some pointers regarding both the quality and quantity of Defias Brotherhood RP on both factions.

Noctemis - Blood Elf Death Knight who served Sylvanas above all else
Kraggnar - Orc Death Knight, with the Shatterskull Marauders for quite some time
Terrorsong - Night Elf Rogue, Demon Hunter and lone wanderer with no allegiances bar some time with Natures Grasp
Krobazan - Troll Death Knight - Shatterskull Marauder
Dragra - Orc Shaman, alcoholic berserker with a fondness of skimpy outfits
Lurzor - Grumpy old Orc Shaman healer
Morbelus - Forsaken Warlock, Insane apothecary who seemed to always be coughing.
Vehykos - Blood Elf Paladin

For any of you who might still recognise them, those were the characters I played on.

Last edited by David on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

How are things Empty Re: How are things

Post by Lexgrad Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Noctemis rings a bell :p
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Noctemis, yes, you hopped a few guilds when you were unsure of the style of roleplay you wished for.

I believe you were in Army of the Damned for a bit, Ebon Shroud, and then you became a blood elf.

Right or wrong person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Well, I am pretty sure you stabbed one of the Noctemis', causing him to exile himself. <3

@ Zigger, yeah that's right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Welcome back in that case.

Quantity as always, is by perspective, I think that a guild having 15 or 20 roleplayers is a lot and an achievement by itself. Many of the current active guilds can reach this point without much difficulty, mostly because roleplay is heavily centralized on guilds, which means that most roleplaying guilds that are active have a relatively high player base.

Over the years, as the roleplaying population thinned, each guild has also come to realize that forging good relations with other guilds is a necessity and therefore many guilds co-operate well to create either one-faction events or RP-PvP or other 'grand events'.

Things like the 'Rebellion' which has the Red Blade, Shatterskulls and Blood Wolf Clan working together on is one example, things like Lionheart which has almost every Alliance guild working together on is another example.

But it goes deeper than that really, both factions remain relatively active with a generous amount of time put into other aspects of the game such as PvP and PvE, you can read into that in the Game Related section where people organize those things among themselves.

You should take some time to look in the 'Looking for Roleplay' section, 'Event' section and the 'Registry' section to find out whats going on really, and definitely post and ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down