Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze!

4 posters

Go down

Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze! Empty Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze!

Post by Dareil Sin'Valor Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Dareil Sin'Valor of Wayfarer's Rest, Silvermoon, invites all and sundry, old friends and new, to help him celebrate his first year as innkeeper on the 3rd of September, from 8 bells (server time).
There will be free drink for all (please note, drinks will be served in glasses and mugs only, and only one drink at a time).

Everyone is welcome - but please bring your manners, and leave your tempers behind.

(All tips are welcome - all will be given to the Orgrimmar Orphans fund)

Dareil Sin'Valor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze! Empty Re: Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze!

Post by Xen-tau Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:47 pm

I will have Aishling pop up, and after that I will send either my warrior or monk. =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze! Empty Re: Wayfarer's Rest anniversary party. Free booze!

Post by Rargnasha Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:34 pm

Host it with the northern Rebellion instead! Nothing like Brews and Battlefields!
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nare Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:50 am

I'm definitely showing up!
Nare
Nare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:21 am

Nice to have some rp that is open to those who can't IC commit to supporting the rebels yet. VT should be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dareil Sin'Valor Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:40 pm

The Wayfarer's is almost always open for casual RP. Just come in and order a drink.

Dareil Sin'Valor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:29 am

Kept forgetting to post my thanks, so here it finally is!

Thanks for arranging this, it was a nice change for us to hang out in the bright lights and you were all very accepting, especially of my grumpy forsaken sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down