Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum

3 posters

Go down

Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum Empty Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum

Post by Zouyo Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 am

*pokes head into the door*

Right, just thought I'd poke my foot in the door a little here. Along with RPing in WoW, I'm also part of a Star Wars RP forum based in the Old Republic era. You can choose to apply as either Empire, or Republic.

The Empire in the forum is a seperate little empire kinda like how Malgus had his group, that refers to itself as the True Empire. The Republic is a more aggresive branch of the Republic in terms of fighting the Imperials, given the whole Coruscant treaty and what not. Even if you've never RP'd on a forum format that's where the Recruit/Initiate phase comes in, based on which faction you choose to make an application for.

And don't worry about "Oh if I apply for this side then I can't go that side right?" that's where Alts come in, although you can only make an alt once you're a member which happens once you've gone through the Recruit/Initiate phase. Your alts don't need to go through the whole process of the previous phase either so that's a load of your minds already.

You can be Sith, Jedi, Smuggler, normal person, mercenary, trooper, scientist, medic, blah blah blah anything you can think of being in the Star Wars universe. So, if you think that a forum based RP sounds interesting for you and you'd like to give it a shot, then check us out.

http://www.axiomroleplaying.com/

If you do decide to apply, when it comes to "who referred you here" tell them T'lanna Harran sent you there. Even if you do make a smelly Republic character. *is not biased whatsoever as to affiliations*

We even have guilds in SWToR on the Ebon Hawk US Server if you want to take a peek in there. Although it is mainly on the Forum we RP, we do have members who pop up for RP on there.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum Empty Re: Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum

Post by Muzjhath Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 am

Would maybe have been intrested had it not been in the old republic era...
Have fun, hope you find people to join in!
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum Empty Re: Axiom Roleplaying - Star Wars RP Forum

Post by Vaell Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:26 am

I actually miss rping in that universe, might have to give it a go considering forum rp is more appealing currently.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down