Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Radio - Names

+19
The Z
Lavian
Allonia_Miral
Skarain
Drustai
Grufftoof
Amaryl
Helmut
Ledgic
Vaell
Gilran
Littlepip
Cid
erwtenpeller
Thelos
Raene
Norrian/Chezz
Grim
Raenmar
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Defias Radio - Names - Page 2 Empty Re: Defias Radio - Names

Post by Littlepip Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Helmut wrote:Can't we give Mudflap his own PvP show?

No, just... No.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Drustai wrote:
Amaryl wrote:Lol Vishnah

Changed my opinion. I vote for this one.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 pm

If my aid is wanted, I could offer to volunteer as the PVP guy for this. I personally feel like I'm at the higher end of the ladder in terms of PVP experience, having achieved 2kish rating in several seasons both as a druid and a DK.

If any better candidates step in, by all means do overlook this, but the offer is there atleast Smile
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:If my aid is wanted, I could offer to volunteer as the PVP guy for this. I personally feel like I'm at the higher end of the ladder in terms of PVP experience, having achieved 2kish rating in several seasons both as a druid and a DK.

If any better candidates step in, by all means do overlook this, but the offer is there atleast Smile

No, just no. Please. No.

EDIT: Also because you're pretty profinaitively(Is that even a word?) aggressive when you talk about PVP.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Lavian Dawson wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:If my aid is wanted, I could offer to volunteer as the PVP guy for this. I personally feel like I'm at the higher end of the ladder in terms of PVP experience, having achieved 2kish rating in several seasons both as a druid and a DK.

No, just no. Please. No.

If srs, please elaborate...

EDIT: I won't go on about how I'm totally not probably some way too passionate when I discuss PVP, but I'll just leave this here: It's a faulty assumption that because I've let my temper get the best of me once or twice on here that I'm always angry when I talk about PVP.

Anyways, I wasn't really nominating myself to the "honour" of being a Defias Radio host. I was offering to fill in the spot if they needed it since I know that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to PVP, and they seemed to have difficulties finding someone to fill that spot. If you so desperately dislike the thought, why don't you step up and do it instead? I'd happily forfeit my offer to help if somebody more well liked on this forum steps up and offers to do it.

For now, I'll leave my offer standing.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Sorry, been out. My main reason of why I said it really was as I said in my edit, your agression towards the whole subject of PVP and if I am not mistaken you havn't played the game in awhile have you? Things have changed a bit I would imagine.

And no I don't see myself having the time for this, ask Mikasa.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:54 pm

I think that Defias Radio is simple and nice. And Raenmar, my computer needs some repairs do I would guess that I am ready to record in the middle of August or so

Well shit, I know how you feel. I should be fixed up by mid-August but I'm going on holiday so with time to advertise and plan we'll not start until very late August anyway. Right as I go back to school Sad

I'd happily forfeit my offer to help if somebody more well liked on this forum steps up and offers to do it.

Fuck no, I'm not basing my choice of hosts on who's the most popular on DefiasRP. That'd make me quite a hypocrite.

Anyway, I imagine it'd be quite fun listening to you discuss PvP. I think we have a host already (I thought he was PvE, but apparently not) but we'll probably have a few hosts per show anyway. So I'll talk to him and let you know.

Defias Radio seems the most popular by far here and on the realm forums, so we'll go with that. Thanks for the suggestions and the input!

We also need a few people interested in hosting PvE content.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Nooooooooo....
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

I haven't taken the time to read through the other posts, so pardon me if I repeat anything.

A radio's "name" is usually what are called "call letters."  It's four letters, no more, and I think it would add more credibility to stick to that.

For example, my college's radio station (which also streamed online) was called CRFM The Panther.

What I would suggest is something like DBFM The Voice or perhaps DBFM Defias, DBFM The Druid, DBFM The Call, etc.

That's the typical format, anyway.

I R DEEJAY, I HAV DERPLOMA TO PROOV IT
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 am

Finnabhair wrote:I haven't taken the time to read through the other posts, so pardon me if I repeat anything.

A radio's "name" is usually what are called "call letters."  It's four letters, no more, and I think it would add more credibility to stick to that.

For example, my college's radio station (which also streamed online) was called CRFM The Panther.

What I would suggest is something like DBFM The Voice or perhaps DBFM Defias, DBFM The Druid, DBFM The Call, etc.

Which is why I suggested DBR, really.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 am

Amaryl wrote:Lol Vishnah
Clearly the best of the names.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:53 am

Cid wrote:
Finnabhair wrote:I haven't taken the time to read through the other posts, so pardon me if I repeat anything.

Which is why I suggested DBR, really.

See underlined.  Wink
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 am

To be fair, you said no more. which doesn't excluse the possibility that the name can be any less - it would have if you had just mentioned that it 'was four letters', or 'four letters exactly', or 'four letters, no more, no less' - but by forsaking the 'no less', the implication is there that the limit is applied on the top and therefore not at the bottom.

Okay. That was an obnoxious post if I were posted one - Zoidberg, away!

Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 pm

I mean, lets be a little realistic... It doesn't really matter what it's called. This will not be something that 1k people listen to on average. It'll be about 10 on average with peaks of like 50 when something funny is going on/during the first few shows!

Just call it Radio Defias or DB Radio
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2