Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Defias.

+6
Thondalar Stormleaf
Anivitas
erwtenpeller
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Feydor
Cemdor
10 posters

Go down

Hello Defias. Empty Hello Defias.

Post by Cemdor Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello everyone. It's Cemdor. Some of you might remember me, the mage who wore green (sometimes black) and used a sword and a staff. I used to be pretty active back in 2011. But it's been a long time since I last played World of Warcraft. I was wondering if the Blades for Hire guild is still active, since it was my first, last, and favourite role-playing guild. I might come back to WoW in a few months, and if I do, I will definitely play in a RP server. Because I always enjoyed Warcraft, but the times I spent in Defias Brotherhood is what made me love this game.

I am basically opening this thread to find out if anyone has anything to say to me about the differences 2012 caused on Defias Brotherhood, and what should an old player expect if he returns.

One last thing. I once had a little Gnomish friend with a fuzzy green beard called Swindle. That is all.
Cemdor
Cemdor

Back to top Go down

Hello Defias. Empty Re: Hello Defias.

Post by Feydor Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Swindle.. I remember him.
He was a massive cunt.
Still is.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Yep Blades for Hire are still very active. Welcome back to the ream m8. Smile
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cemdor Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 am

I am glad to hear Blades for Hire is still up and kicking, the guild was going through a rough patch the last time I was around. If I manage to come back to WoW, the Pig and Whistle will be my first stop.

Also Feydor, send my regards to that lousy Gnome, and remind him my hats are much better than his, if you would.
Cemdor
Cemdor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Politics happened. Lots of politics.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Cemdooooor, le gasp. I remember you! The Blades are still going indeed Razz
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Blades are very much up and going still Very Happy
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:32 pm

Hello Cemdor, good to see you to for a long time.

About Blades, they're still going and rocking and definitely a nice place to bump back into. The guild have faced loads of changes since your leave, from the quitting of Karlak, Ast, Cendia, Solissa and many others. Very few of the "veteran" Blades who were in the guild during your time still play, but I, Remai, Belse, Humphry and Kittrina (though the last 2 are on a break of kind)

I am not exactly sure what the Blades "do" nowdays, as i left the guild roughly a year ago. The Warlock named Skarain have progressed a 'slight
bit as a character from when we've meet, and is nowdays the Apprentice of the servers most famous Necromancer, currently in hiding with her exiled master. I 'did' reach the rank of a Lieutenant before leaving though.

What to expect from the entirety of the server... Guilds have come and gone, people have left and new people are here. Plots in place of old ones etc. The major theme least on Alliance (what i know of) is the War against the Horde and (on a minor extent) a certain death knight death-dealing cult.

There is also a project run by me, in creation of an Underworld (criminal, cultist, necromancer, warlock, shadies, rogues, assassins, etc.) gathering and community, run on some weekends.

I'd love to chat and tell all that i remember off, but i can't log online as often nowdays, nor do i expect you to have gametime even. Feel free to add my Skype though and give me a poke closer to the evening and i'll try my best to enlight you of what have happen during the last 1-2 years.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cemdor Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Belserden, I remember you too. If I remember correctly, you were quite the ladies man. Very Happy

Skarain! Very nice to hear from you! I am sorry to hear Cendia and Solissa left, (Astrea and Karlak had already left the guild while I was still around) but I'm glad your character has progressed. Skarain always had a potential for, well, evil. Hearing that she is now a follower of a Necromancer is not entirely surprising.

I remember recruiting you into the Blades for Hire. Time sure flies quickly.

I currently don't have gametime for WoW as you guessed, but I will send you a PM on here, since I don't have Skype. (I know, who doesn't have Skype these days, right?)
Cemdor
Cemdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Cemdor wrote:Skarain! Very nice to hear from you! I am sorry to hear Cendia and Solissa left, (Astrea and Karlak had already left the guild while I was still around) but I'm glad your character has progressed. Skarain always had a potential for, well, evil. Hearing that she is now a follower of a Necromancer is not entirely surprising.

Except she's not evil. Razz Ska gave up fel and is a Lightie now. One of the more noble characters on the server, IMO.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cemdor Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Well! Now that is actually surprising. And very interesting indeed. Defias Brotherhood was never really the place for noble characters, at least back in the day, (When religion equaled to zealous violence) but a Lightie Skarain is indeed something I would like to see.
Cemdor
Cemdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 am

Cemdor old man! I remember you!
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 am

Cemdor wrote:Belserden, I remember you too. If I remember correctly, you were quite the ladies man. Very Happy

The fact that the sentence above was the first thing that came to mind when you thought of Belse makes me happy.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cemdor Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 am

Ah, Reyleigh! So glad to hear from old fellow roleplayers. When I first opened this topic, I was worried there wouldn't be any familiar faces around. But I guess I've been reading too much of the usual "WoW is doomed!" gibberish, because I'm convinced Defias Brotherhood is strong as ever.
Cemdor
Cemdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Good to see you back in this world Cemdor, but I wouldn't say DB is as strong as ever, I'm sure many can agree that RP has slowed down slightly since the good old days but there is still plenty to get down and dirty with.
Sadly Reyleigh is no longer part of the Blades for Hire though, he was supposed to settle down with a certain someone and even get married when she turned her back on him and he was left alone with his weapons shop to run which he/I have had for quite some time now (Sell IC and OOC blacksmithing services)
Reyleigh has found his way to the Disciples of Light, but you never know where Rey might end up.
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 pm

It's depressing that all these old Blades are telling stories of what their characters have been up to, and how they are doing, and Belse has had no real changes.

He's still a pirate. He still sits around drinking rum in the bar.

Oh oh! He drank some tea yesterday.

...*Ponders* He really needs to do something with himself.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Blades Fart Fire: Story Telling part 1.
Day 1.
We sat at the Pig pretending to be mercenaries
Day 2.
Day 3.
Day 1332423.

Oh, and the occasional zerging of the entire guild where ever a single member of the guild is in trouble, since they have eyes and ears everywhere.

Welcome back to the Realm, whoever you are. Enjoy your stay.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Gotta love Little Green!
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet