Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVENT The Astral Awards!

4 posters

Go down

EVENT The Astral Awards! Empty EVENT The Astral Awards!

Post by Tahlrana Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:08 pm

*Pinned to walls across Stormwind and Elwynn and in the third page of the Astral Review*
EVENT The Astral Awards! Page311

OOC NOTE.

THE ASTRAL AWARDS
Please do write to me in some form to tell me who you'd like to nominate. I want to get as many people as possible to join in and have a bit of fun with it. Also, gold will be offered as rewards and I'd like to aim for 500g per winner. A large sum of that will be taken out of my own gold but being that there are seven awards to be handed out I ask that you give a pledge to donate or donate directly if you can. Depending on how many donations I get, it will depend on the aware sum. This sum will be shrunk down IC to something more realistic for your players. Going by the Cartel and Regiment's use of coin it will most likely be around 2-3g ish.

Anyway, hope this gives you plenty of RP and I will update you either next week or the week after on the date of the event!
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

EVENT The Astral Awards! Empty Re: EVENT The Astral Awards!

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Ya know like... When is it?
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Anyway, hope this gives you plenty of RP and I will update you either next week or the week after on the date of the event!

^^ There you are- I'm going to add the date and such when I gather enough nominees for each category.
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

What's that? I haven't heard. Either way, I'd like to hold my own.
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 pm

With the exception of soldier and healer, nobody can deny that Djego Stonehead would win all the other categories.

the amount of kindness he has given to tavern ladies and dock side prostitutes is unmatched,
His heroics against hogger-hoggerson the third are well documented, and no-where has a small bunch of villagers defeated a big-bad on their own. Oh man, the tale was even recounted at the legendary Shine one, mass...

Have you seen his hair? That requires a lot of work, its not like hair-gel is a commercial product, nor are his laminated posters....

his charity work, his business work in the underground pimping business,his monster hunting, his political career, his grand concerts for rich and poor, his masses to the light, all speak of his briliant commitment to stormwind and the alliance.

Popularity?
that's really no contest. even those pesky horde band has no mark on this entertainer extra-ordinaire.

Djego Stonehead and the CutThroat Alley lads, for your entertainment.

Wink

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down