Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

+9
Eve
Feral / Blackfall
Lexgrad
Seranita
Rae Wulfgnar
Thelos
erwtenpeller
Aweng
Charlie Blazesong
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: {A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

Post by Littlepip Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:14 am

Gets Raenmar.

Go help that poor man understand that in war there will always be sacrefises and it is up to him too decide if he should be a man and carry it on his shoulders or vuss out like a Puss.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: {A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

Post by siegmund Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am

Now, now we don't want to make it worse. Some things never heal he just needs some new motivation and a lot of whiskey.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 am

Some skeletons in the closet Sieg?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 am

Jens wrote:Some skeletons in the closet Sieg?

Always, got a collection want to see?
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:52 am

Is the nice little death knight invited? Shevis always interested in corpses.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

You could just talk to Lex ya know Jens.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 pm

The main reason i made this thread was to expannd the circle of people i roleplay with. Have hardly ever been in touch with the disciples before, so I figured maybe them this time. Perhaps i oopen somes eyes for the North.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Well i did see some young disciples wanting to kill undead with zeal and so on so you might have some luck there.

Thorvald wrote:Is the nice little death knight invited? Shevis always interested in corpses.

The closet doesn't welcome random undead seeking corpses. There was one who was welcome, but he was a interesting fellow with interesting ideas and propositions for the closet, so he was allowed.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Oh yes the closet. Wherre do I sign up to. See it? May i bring grenades?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm

A party hat works fine and you don't sign up you're invited.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I will see you shortly then. My dad was too tired to walk around in a big city so i'm home somewhere between 8. And 9 hopefully
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2