Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

+9
Eve
Feral / Blackfall
Lexgrad
Seranita
Rae Wulfgnar
Thelos
erwtenpeller
Aweng
Charlie Blazesong
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed] Empty {A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

Post by Charlie Blazesong Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 am

Thurman my paladins mind has fallen on dark times after his last battle and need some help getting back on track. His condition also has been worsened due to manipulation by one from the Scourge.  He currently resides in the Cathedral where he can be seen whispering to himself not sharing any of his pain with the rest of the world he would also never let his hand leave his stomach area. I will most likely be online from late sunday or monday(depending what happens irl).

Would like to start soon after I come back. Would prefer the person to rebuild his mind again to be a light user since he is/was a paladin.

Last edited by Jens on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed] Empty Re: {A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

Post by Aweng Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 am

((Gerdaen here. Im allways willing, if thurman is also. Ill contact you in game))
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

{A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed] Empty Re: {A}LF someone that can help my paladin back to his ways(prefferably light user)[closed]

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 am

That man needs a Thelos, STAT!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:17 am

erwtenpeller wrote:That man needs a Thelos, STAT!

Thelos is dead, you dolt.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 am

Oh, right.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 am

Jeremias can soothe his aching soul!
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am

monny warned them not to go north to fight the forsaken.. monny warned them.. he did not heed her warning.. all those that ignore monny's warnings always seem to fall!! mwahaha!!

and don't worry im sure monny would also be willing to help.. all be it after a firm I told you so Razz
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 pm

A few recitations from "The Book of Revelations" and Thurman will be like new. Hail Anethion!!!
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Be warned of zealots bearing gifts buddy :p
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:Jeremias can soothe his aching soul!

I can vouch that Jeremias is very, very good at soothing, indeed.

Jerry <3:
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm

I-.. I-..

We're not going Lighty-shopping again!
*Runs away sobbing*
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Haha typical Soul.

I'd love to help on Ria, though she isn't too experienced to bring back faith in a paladin, stil young and learning this and that herself.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Maybe Huruma can punch the faith back into him.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

I cant think of any nice lighties who can help.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Vrachos! But I'm occupied with interesting plots What a Face
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Lexgrad wrote:I cant think of any nice lighties who can help.

monny is one of the kindest lighty around.. all be it a little emotional at times
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 pm

She is corrupted by the Disciple heresy sadly.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Corrupted?
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Monrena wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:I cant think of any nice lighties who can help.

monny is one of the kindest lighty around.. all be it a little emotional at times

Aka Iriel's guinea pig.
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm

o.O Oh my.. no no monny as the disciples found out is a strong woman.. she wont alter her personal ideals for anything, this does sometimes land her into trouble with them also XD.. as for the Guinea pig? I dont know what your talking about.. *whistles innocently*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:53 am

Monrena wrote:o.O  Oh my.. no no  monny as the disciples found out is a strong woman.. she wont alter her personal ideals for anything, this does sometimes land her into trouble with them also XD.. as for the Guinea pig?  I dont know what your talking about.. *whistles innocently*

Nau be i Can use this toxine to help your memory
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks for the response! Didnt think I'd get these many. Cant wait to come back though not sure when. Most likely i'll be home sunday and can begin again monday or monday. Forgot to add that being able to rp at night might be a good plus though I'm usually online at other times aswell.

Sorry I couldnt follow this thread more. Getting wifi around here was quite the struggle.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 am

My sister is a cunt and i will be stuck down here in Oslo or somewhere else until tomoorroow... Sad
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:17 am

Lett the orb of light cleanse your soul and give you strength! Thor could go trough the eastern plauglands and give you a mighty gift that will make the disciples turn green of jealousy and the undead run away scared!
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 am

One does not so easily cure a man whno thinks he lost it all. Even if he gets resttored he will still remember the relentless Scourge sparing his life just so they could use him to feed them.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next