Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster

+5
Eve
Raelan
Iriel Silversong
Littlepip
Dorothee/Duvaineth
9 posters

Go down

[IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster Empty [IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:26 pm

[posters are placed on various message boards all around stormwind. A childs letter has been rewritten due to messy hand writing and spelling errors. Names blanked out for its saftey.]

FIRST DEATH KNIGHTS NOW DARK ARTS.

OUR CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES

HAVE FALLEN VICTIMS

TO THESE EVIL BEINGS

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH

THEY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE TOO MANY TIMES

SET YOUR EYES UPON A HEARTBREAKING 

COPY OF A LETTER TO THE KING

AND SOME DRAWINGS.

Dear Mister King. I am ____. You don't know me because I am little. I am six years old.

I want to tell you that there are bad death knights in the city. One hit my friend called ____. She is cripple and walks with sticks. She fell down and was so hurt that she fell asleep for many hours.

Also a bad death knight picked me up for my neck and tried to kill me. I have a boo boo on my neck now.
Mister King, please don't let them hurt us any more. Tell the blue tin men guards to stop them. They don't punish them. They should make the bad death knights stand in a corner or not let them play outside. But they dont and its not fair because when I am naughty I get punished.

Thank You Mister King.

P.S.  If you know father winter tell him not to give any presents to the bad meany death knights.

[IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster Untitl11

FATHERS MOTHERS UNCLES AND AUNTS

EVERY CITIZEN OF STORMWIND

IT IS TIME WE TAKE MATTERS INTO 

OUR OWN HANDS

WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE COUNCIL TO 

PASS A DARK ARTS PERMISSION LAW

GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND RISE UP

KILL EVERY DEATH KNIGHT AND KNOWN DARK ARTS USER 

IN THE CITY

[ooc]

This posters intention is to make people more angry and offer more rp.
So if u want grab your pitch forks and let the killing begin Smile
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster Empty Re: [IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm

((Aah, pitch forks, torches and cotton candy. All you need to start a rebellion or an angry mob.))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster Empty Re: [IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster

Post by Iriel Silversong Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm

(( Ah man more work on protecting "innocent" death knights))
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 pm

((Eh.. too late.))
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 pm

The following poster pops up on the wall near the Orphanage in Stormwind. It smells strongly of corpses and cinnamon.

[IC] Anti Deathknight-Dark Arts Poster Kill_it_by_keranai-d69q1k7
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 pm

*Duvaineth reads though the poster as she grinds her teeth. When done she carefully removes it from the board, rolls it up and tucks it under her arm. As she walks off she mutters.*
"We will find out who has harmed the innocent and who is behind this poster."

*Shenta Brennen spots the drawing from a short distance. A large smile forms on her face as she runs up to the poster.* 
"Oh looks my dwawing."
*She slowly reads through the poster stumbling on difficult words, clearly not understanding everything. When done she turns to her pet dog and says.*
" Looks they dont understands. Not all stinky deaf knights are meanies. But..buts they dont haves to kills them. Only punishes the naughty ones like I says. What haves I dones?"
*Overwhelmed with guilt Shenta falls to her knees and cries until someone who knows her will pass by and take her home.*
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Allonia walks by and notices the poster, raising her eyebrow at she recognises the girl's helpless scribblings.

Then walking a little further she soon comes across the second poster, instantly frowning deeply and moving to tear the thing down and throw it aside while grumbling angrily.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 am

*As Jasmine walks by one of the posters, she arches a brow, mumbling a bit before plucking all of them down, folding them neatly, and stuffs them into a belt pocket. She'd then peer around for a second, before walking off.*
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 pm

(("The following poster pops up on the wall near the Orphanage in Stormwind. It smells strongly of corpses and cinnamon."

Cannot believe how loud and hard I laughed at this.  /horrible person  ...also quotes failed because the new system... wouldn't let me type anything after?))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Haha father winters. Duv and her reverances
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down