Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Forum RP] The Storm Bolt Tavern

5 posters

Go down

[Forum RP] The Storm Bolt Tavern Empty [Forum RP] The Storm Bolt Tavern

Post by Gogol Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

Spoiler:

Deep within the rough, but recently somewhat cleaned up Dwarven district of Stormwind. Down it's great myriad of tunnels and side alleys, around turns and bends within the great maze of streets there lies a street not very unlike all the other streets, this one going under the name of Miners street.

A fresh summer wind lurks its way down along the side of the battered old houses as Bor of Ironcliff clan polish the brand new sign in his hands, following the carvings with his fingers of the great hammer over to the text above he proudly reads out loud to himself.

"The Storm Bolt.."

[Forum RP] The Storm Bolt Tavern A_Stormwind_Tavern_by_the_BluePhoenix

He hangs the sign up over the big wooden door, places the dry keg outside next the entrance; which most people familiar with dwarven customs would know as the sign open for business. Bor then walks inside, carefully following up on each and every detail of the establishment. Rocking the wooden chairs a little to make sure they are all worthy of the customers precious hindquarters, brushing a few breadcrumbs off one of the many oak tables. It is important that the place looks tidy, but not to tidy, dont want to scare away any potential patrons, lowborn or not.
"Saskia 'ave ye sweept dae' stairs as I told ye tae'? Both o 'em?!" Bor's mighty voice booms through the stillness of the tavern as he catches his, so far, only employees attention. His rock and harbour, Saskia the bar wrench
"Yes, yes I'm on it.. Keep your bloody knickers on.." She mutters as she quikly scurries away to grab a broom and finish her job before the dwarf actually looses his knickers.
"An' when ye' done there I want ye' behind dae bloody bar! Grand opening today, an' I want ye serving ales like ever never before!"

Bor being to busy with trying to get dressed in time, struggeling to get a somewhat clean shirt tucked in and at the same time attaching his suspenders he did not hear Saskia's mecky comment about exactly how grand this opening where gona be.
"I'll be down in dae' cellar gettin sum' more kegs up in case we recive ae' stampede!"
And with those words the stout dwarf vanish down the kitchen stairs, actually heading for the cellar, leaving the bar in the somewhat good looking bar wrench Saskias somewhat capable hands.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

[Forum RP] The Storm Bolt Tavern Empty Re: [Forum RP] The Storm Bolt Tavern

Post by Thelos Wed May 15, 2013 11:55 am

Spoiler:

A lonesome pandaren approaches the tavern. At a glance, this bear seems an impossibility: his fur is gray and obviously aged, yet he walks with a youthful stride; his figure is plump and round, yet he moves about stealthily and noiselessly; and though his voice was loud and booming, no one could ever hear him speak over the monotone droning of a busy tavern.

As the pandaren steps trough the door, he drags his straw hat a little further over his eyes. Half of his face is hidden in shadow; yet trough the darkness two jade eyes sparkle amiably. His toothy grin mills about a single piece of straw. Being the first patron, the pandaren stalks up the bar and sits down on a stool with a noiseless thud. He has to clear his throat to get noticed.

“The winds in my back are fortunate indeed, to have blown me to a parlor with such an exquisite specimen of a spring blossom tending its bar! Little lily, might you be able to cool this aged pandaren's parched throat with something cold and frothing?”
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Spoiler:
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed May 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Spoiler:

Saskia the wench cleaning a glass with a not so clean rag eyeballs Paozi for a moment, not even giving it an effort to hide her suspicion.
"Is that suposed to be some sort of compliment or what? I dont know about you fella, but you sure speak funny enough..We got the regular supplies, beers, wines and grogs, as long as your paying?"
And at the last comment she puts the glass down, leaning slightly forward against the bar giving the Pandaren her undivided attention.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Paozi's toothy grin remains unperturbed as his flattery falls flat. He takes a few seconds to chew on his straw in silence, flipping it over several times in his mouth.

“A simple will do me fine, m'dear,” Paozi says, “as for payment, I have plenty of coin in this here purse -” mentioning his purse, Paozi puts a small leather wallet on the counter and places a silver coin on the counter. “How much for a smile?”
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Saskia simply shrugs, offers Pao a wide grin before goin under the bar from where she withdraws a dusty bottle of rum and continues to poor him a glass.
"You bears handle the good stuff well I hear?.."

Just as the poor wench be pushing the rum over Bor returns from the cellar, holding two massive kegs under each arm.
"Wha' be me dwarven ears 'earing!? Bears, BEARS! We be 'avin bears as pets up in dae' north ye' dim hag! Tis' fine gentleman be ae' Pandaren, an' nothin else!" Bor pants heavily as he puts the kegs down behind the bar desk, whipping some sweat of his forehead with the rag Saskia was using earlier. "An' dae' migh' jus' be second only tae' my mighty kin when it comes tae' brewing.. Tis' one is one dae' 'ouse laddy, bein our first customer an' all." The long bearder dwarf snatches the coin from the most displeased Saskia, sliding it right back to the bear.
"Dae' Storm Bolt be most honoured 'avin yer kin tae' serve, wha' brings ye 'ere anyhoo'?"
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed May 15, 2013 3:46 pm

“Just a wanderer, master dwarf” the pandaren replies, his serenity seemingly undisturbed by the ferocity in which the dwarf berated his wench. “And I do not mind being called bear. Pandaren often call their sweethearts their honeybear, or their sugarbear – or any variant thereof”. Paozi picks up the coin from the counter and keeps it his paw, flicking it trough his fingers and sliding it from one palm to the other.

“So what brew of fine dwarven making will you suprise me with today, master tavernkeeper?”
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed May 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Spoiler:
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Thu May 16, 2013 9:50 am

Aishling wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Bor fixates his one straight eye, being born fish-eyed, on to the bear as he camly pours two big tankards full of a honey smelling brew. As they fill up he whipps the foam off, serving Pao one while keeping the other for himself.
"Tis' righ' here be one o mae own creations. Finished dae brewing jus' the other day I tell ye, master wanderer. A liquid fit fer' dae' Titans, bu still without ae' name. Try it an let me know wha' ye' think?" Bor says as he begins stuffing a finely carved dwarven pipe full with tobacco. "In ae' competative world one must 'ave sumthing tae' get recognised with, an' tis right here be my 'ope. By Aman'Thul, by dae' looks o' it if tis does not do dae' trick I jus' migh' 'ave tae' start stockin up on tha' nasty Thunderbrew.."
The dwarf shakes his gently shakes as he fires his pipe up.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 pm

A dwarf with rusted clothes and a brown hat enters the tavern, as he approaches the bar, he puts his hat on it, goes to wipe out his forehead and then he gives his attention towards Saskia.
Oi lass, gimme one of tha' Thunder Ale, ah be needed of one. This city be so big tha' an adventurer like me gets easily lost!
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down