Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tavern]:The Grinning Gal

+14
Shaelyssa
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Jomir
Avein/Numerius
Rentarn
Torukan
Neyvin/Noxie
Guldujenu
Nayan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
bloop
Magaskawee/Anaei
Thenkar
Gesh
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Tavern]:The Grinning Gal  Empty [Tavern]:The Grinning Gal

Post by Gesh Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

[Tavern]:The Grinning Gal  Welcometo

[[ Mood setter; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU0PvRNEy34 ]]
Undercity, Rogue's Quarter. 20:00 Servetime tuesdays. weekly.

The echoing of dark rhythms, both classical instrument and a mechanical hissing is heard, fel fires roar and screech out singing with the delighted screams of both man and woman. You step towards the green light, draw back the large red curtain and allow your eyes to feast upon the scene.

The hips of both Forsaken " Waitresses " and demonic dancers swing together at the delight of customers, Various Succubus appear to be tending to the needs of some rather intimidating Undercity military and other victims of the plague grin and cackle at the sight, sitting beside and in arms with smirking Sin'dorei; (The odd few dough eyed on Fel stones.), The entire place is alight and alive with the use of Fel magic, sin and entertainment, a single bar is seen at the back where a rather beautiful bride of the damned wiggles a finger at you, teasing you closer. As you stride through the crowded place, you are shoved and find yourself squeezing past intimate dancing Horde couples, that have the nerve to also perversely eye you. As you reach the bar, you notice the bartender looks to have been young when she died, You find yourself smirking at the sight of her haircut; two purple pigtails quite mocking in their innocence, especially in a place like this.

Her pouted blackened lips open up to speak, words dripping in honey.

" Welcome to The Grinning Gal, ..What can I get you? "

--

Basically, I think we need more Roleplay in the Undercity, and I think this would be a great way to achieve it. The forsaken have various personalities within their race, one I'm quite interested in is the hedonistic attitude, chiefly relating to this echoes of life ideals where pursuits of pleasure and abuse of the arcane can result in the feeling of " life ". 
Now we've all seen a rather dark and energetic club, dripping with nasities and niceities in the films; A great example is in Blade two. I thought it'd be a cool idea to translate this into roleplay and then present it to you guys for opinions, critism and concerns.

Hope you enjoyed the very small read.

[Tavern]:The Grinning Gal  Grinninggal2

[Tavern]:The Grinning Gal  Grinninggal

Last edited by Edervic/Vectoria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[Tavern]:The Grinning Gal  Empty Re: [Tavern]:The Grinning Gal

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

BLADE! I'm in!
<.<
>.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

P.S Great initative and idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 pm

The Cult gives its blessing and support! We'll be needing a seedy place for all our shady business.

Also I want someone to refer to the place as a wretched hive of scum and villainy! xD

*hides before Antistia finds out*

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Thenkar wrote:The Cult gives its blessing and support! We'll be needing a seedy place for all our shady business.

Also I want someone to refer to the place as a wretched hive of scum and villainy! xD

The Grinning gal, you won't find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy in the entire Azerothian Empire.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:
Thenkar wrote:The Cult gives its blessing and support! We'll be needing a seedy place for all our shady business.

The Grinning gal, you won't find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy in the entire Azerothian Empire.

Just the person for the job. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Would love to see more support for this idea guys! So posting it also on the general roleplaying forums.

Any suggestions for a opening time? and do i have any waiters, waitresses? dancers? interested?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Vectoria wrote:Would love to see more support for this idea guys! So posting it also on the general roleplaying forums.

Any suggestions for a opening time? and do i have any waiters, waitresses? dancers? interested?

You obviously need waitors and waitresses, but you need comitted ones. Maybe shifts, "You work this day and you that day." Also, always keep opening times and closing times specific. Even if no one is around, make sure you keep advertising it's open. I suggest perhapys 19:00/20:00->23:00/00:00. Also, Dancers are an excellent idea, but (I am going to hell for saying it) you may want to invest in.. Blood Elven entertainment. Something about rotten limbs doesn't appeal to a forsaken's.. (if they have any) sex drive.

Also a personal curious question, where exactly is the tavern? Undercity never struck me as that kind of place.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Well the main reason I wanted to start up this tavern, So that it would -be- in the Undercity. It's dark, it has green rivers. It's got skulls, candles, red curtains. Whats not to love? I see it as the rougher place, the darker side of the Eastern Kingdom. A place where anything is street legal, and I'm afraid it's definately gonna have Blood elf, -Undead- and Succubus dancers! Because Forsaken could very well be appealing to some people IC? I mean, they walk, talk, fight. theirs bound to be some sort of crowd into that.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 am

Running a tavern (and keeping it open for more then a week) is hard work so best of luck!
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 am

Odrade wrote:Running a tavern (and keeping it open for more then a week) is hard work so best of luck!

Indeed it is, But the Cult of Shadow actually needs a place to hold casual RP events. So i thought, Instead of sitting around in some random field. Lets see if I can start up a tavern in our beloved Undercity!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

Will deffinitely dheck it out on Marag!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 am

Mad forsakens would get turned on at female forsakens. Its the sinister.. stuff..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

I'm disappointed you mentioned Blade two and not Vampire:The Masquerade-Bloodlines, with the Voermans' club ;<

I like the idea. If I could make a suggestion, don't make the theme too "loud", so you can acommodate for the casual rp you mentioned, otherwise people will end up "going outside" to talk and such. Wink

unless ofc you provide them.. "rooms".. for.. "talking"... *winkwink*
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am

I support this idea!

Finally a bar i can relax in. Razz
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

Whole heartedly support this idea, but as said in this thread and those before it, getting a staff that wants to work as a bartender/barmaid and are available to do so is the most crucial part ^^ Best of luck!
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Now, Should I run said tavern on Vectoria, Or make a dedicated alt. Possibly the pigtails zombie gal.

Auditions for waitresses? also sounds quite fun. 
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Vectoria wrote:Well the main reason I wanted to start up this tavern, So that it would -be- in the Undercity. It's dark, it has green rivers. It's got skulls, candles, red curtains. Whats not to love? I see it as the rougher place, the darker side of the Eastern Kingdom. A place where anything is street legal, and I'm afraid it's definately gonna have Blood elf, -Undead- and Succubus dancers! Because Forsaken could very well be appealing to some people IC? I mean, they walk, talk, fight. theirs bound to be some sort of crowd into that.

No, no. I meant physically WHERE in the Undercity is it. I am curious to which building/place you'll use.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Un-sure of yet. But as theirs no obvious tavern we could use; there abit small. I'm proanbly gonna try and find a large open space, with a stone slab bar area. Quite a nice area in the Rogue quarter.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Vectoria wrote:Un-sure of yet. But as theirs no obvious tavern we could use; there abit small. I'm proanbly gonna try and find a large open space, with a stone slab bar area. Quite a nice area in the Rogue quarter.

I'll try to visit on Anaei one day. /nod nod.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 pm

O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Quickly scanning the area, nothing seems to pop out, But there is a rather nice little area in the Rogue's Quarter near the trainers, stone bar, some curtains. Quite small. But who knows. I personally wouldn't mind using the area. 
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 pm

lol the whole first post just reminded me of the bloodbath scene in Blade 1, Forsaken going crazy and drinking blood or some sort of chemical in a bar, lights blazing, then a random ret pala just comes in and kicks the living shit out of everyone, by the time back up arrives, you just see a gnome cowering in the corner as a forsaken is pinned to the wall burning in holy fire

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm

...Haha... Paladin's ever being able to kill us... Priceless.. <Whipes eyes>

Your serious? <points to chaos bolt>
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Tashun wrote:lol the whole first post just reminded me of the bloodbath scene in Blade 1, Forsaken going crazy and drinking blood or some sort of chemical in a bar, lights blazing, then a random ret pala just comes in and gets the living shit kicked out of him, bubbles and hearths then tells everyone he kicked the shit out of them, by the time back up arrives, you just see a gnome cowering in the corner as a forsaken is laughing his ass off.

Fixed that for yah.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next