Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo!

+42
Davnan
Clarke
Skarain
Greasly
Iriel Silversong
Muzjhath
Rashka
Groshnok
Izzifix
Thondalar Stormleaf
Helmut
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Rend.
Bradley
Seranita
Coppersocket
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Ixirar
Sullee Swiftspeech
Zaraj
Hermie
Sohan
siegmund
Xen-tau
Cid
Littlepip
Allonia_Miral
Drustai
Sabien
Nifty
Darilas
Zalissa
Larnira
Lexgrad
Kristeas Sunbinder
Emrys
Thelos
The Z
Ara
Lavian
Vaell
erwtenpeller
46 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo!

Post by Greasly Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 pm

WTB south seas pirate themed xpac with playable Naga and tinkers. Name your price, Blizz.

Greasly

Back to top Go down

The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo!

Post by Izzifix Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm

The Burning Supercrusade

First Raid tier we subdue the burning legion and use their forces as mounts to ride to war as we start crushing the evil, opressing titans. Then, we build warmachines out of dead titans and drive those into Azeroth's core (the prison, it's entrypoint being nya'lotha) where we murder the hell out of the old gods too. We don't need no gods, cause at level 150, we are the gods.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 pm

The final quest. You become a god! And your character gets deleted while a statue of it is placed somewhere in the gameworld (on all servers).
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:06 am

So, one month has passed since WoD launched. I'm still like 94 and have only followed the story through questing (havent' done any instances) and aren't probably even half-way to the end yet. Assuming that there's some type of ending there, even if a cliffhanger one 'till the next content patch...

Those with more /played can probably already speculate some more about the next expansion? Has there been more hints towards the Burning Legion and whatnot?

Besides the lore stuff, I still can't think of new playable races, but I know that I really want something at least! Also empty eyesockets for undead males would be nice...

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:48 pm

The Z wrote:So, one month has passed since WoD launched. I'm still like 94 and have only followed the story through questing (havent' done any instances) and aren't probably even half-way to the end yet. Assuming that there's some type of ending there, even if a cliffhanger one 'till the next content patch...

Those with more /played can probably already speculate some more about the next expansion? Has there been more hints towards the Burning Legion and whatnot?

Besides the lore stuff, I still can't think of new playable races, but I know that I really want something at least! Also empty eyesockets for undead males would be nice...

Because spoilers. Don't read if you don't want spoilers:
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I hope it's something completely out of the blue. Something wonderful and whimsical and colorful and fresh.

Also playable Satyr DO IT NOW.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarke Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Don't forget about the trademarked "Eye of Azshara."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clarke
Clarke

Character sheet
Name: James Clarke
Title: The Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Davnan Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I know that I'm tinfoil hatting here and it probably has no connection whatsoever but Prince Malzhezaar is an eredar lord and his pull quote happens to be "I am the lord of all dimensions!" or something simelar. And his loot table did include Gorehowl. So if they want to do a full circle, it could be that after Grommash got defeated in this timeline, Malzhezaar grabbed the weapon and went off to live peacefully in Karazhan. Not to mention that Blizzard has already confirmed that last boss of the expansion will be Grommash with some demon influence mixed in for good measure.
Davnan
Davnan

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Might want to spoiler-cut the Grommash thing.
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Davnan wrote:Blizzard has already confirmed that last boss of the expansion will be Grommash with some demon influence mixed in for good measure.
Siege of Orgrimmar 2: Daddy 's home.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:53 pm

They've later alledged that the Grommash thing might've been a joke (and the original quote was said in a rather off-hand way), plus at Blizzcon when they unveiled WOD they said the end boss of WOD wouldn't "Just be another orc". So they may have some stuff up their sleeves.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

'No,' says the Orc in Orgrimmar, 'it belongs to the Horde.'
'No,' says the Paladins in the Cathedrals, 'it belongs to the Light.'
'No,' says the Pandaren in the Vale, 'it belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Nazjatar.

A city where the warlocks would not fear the church,
where the tinkerers would not be bound by petty morality,
where the great would not be constrained by the small.

And with the sweat of your brow, Nazjatar can become your city, as well."
―Anderov Ryon
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Raene wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Nazjatar.

―Anderov Ryon

Sometimes I wish this forum had a +Like feature
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Raene wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nazjatar.

―Anderov Ryon

Have my babies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:49 pm

N'zoth round two or gtfo Blizz. Dark Below and the sleeping city!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:22 am

PIRATES, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

When we get our inevitable pirated themed expansion, I will turn Paozi into a pirate called Blackbelly and return to brave the Southern Seas, sailing the torrential waters on the S.S. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He will team up with fellow pandaren geezer Boqing Chaoxiang and go looking for the Fountain of Youth, plundering everything that comes in their way.

It'll be like a midlife crisis, with pirates. And since Paozi is a former Shado-pan agent, he will effectively be a ninja pirate. That's right. Best of both worlds.

The infamous pandaren pirate Blackbelly, boarding the enmey's ship wrote:Avast, ye scurvy dogs! Hand over ye --

By the Emperor's Belly! When I said 'scurvy' I didn't mean...-

Xien's Whiskers! Look at you! You're skin over bones!

Here, for the love of Brew, have some fresh fruit. For goodness sake, friend, we're amidst bountiful tropical islands! Coconuts and pineapples are ripe for the taking! Take better care of yourself. Please. If not for your own sake, then think of your gut!

All right then. Are we all well fed? Is there plenty of fruit in your belly? All right.

Ahem.

YARRRRRRR! Hand over yer dubloons ye decidedly scurvy-free landlubbers!

They will give us actual boats that you can man with multiple characters with cannons you can fire at other player boats, cool triangular hats and shoulder-mounted parrots. The Alliance will get Kul'tiras, which has sunk to the bottom of the sea and whose inhabitants have been cursed into seapeople or whatever. The Horde just get more goblins (because goblins are awesome) and an actual Kezan-style Goblin metropolis of sleeze. Everybody will get their chance to enjoy the buccaneering life. O, and as a climax we can like, go down to the bottom of the sea and kick Ashazara's butt or whatever, to give the tryhard worldsaves something to do.

As for the rest of us --

WEIGH THE ANCHOR! SET THE SAILS! AVAST, YE MATEYS! PLUNDER AND TREASURE AWAIT!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Delidah would make a great pirate.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum