Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo!

+42
Davnan
Clarke
Skarain
Greasly
Iriel Silversong
Muzjhath
Rashka
Groshnok
Izzifix
Thondalar Stormleaf
Helmut
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Rend.
Bradley
Seranita
Coppersocket
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Ixirar
Sullee Swiftspeech
Zaraj
Hermie
Sohan
siegmund
Xen-tau
Cid
Littlepip
Allonia_Miral
Drustai
Sabien
Nifty
Darilas
Zalissa
Larnira
Lexgrad
Kristeas Sunbinder
Emrys
Thelos
The Z
Ara
Lavian
Vaell
erwtenpeller
46 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo!

Post by siegmund Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 am

True.. I dare not imagine how some gear will look on the new models I mean it's sometimes already bad now with hairstyles on some gear let alone on say worgen or so...
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Next Xpac: Theorycraft, hoooo!

Post by Thelos Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:36 am

I have absolutely no idea what's coming in the expansion after Dreanor. It's everybody's game to guess.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:37 am

Something something ships seems to be something a lot of people would enjoy, so we might see that maybe....? Maaaaaaybeeee.........?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:01 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Something something ships seems to be something a lot of people would enjoy, so we might see that maybe....? Maaaaaaybeeee.........?

Kul-Tiras, South Seas, and whatever is left of Zandalar? Personally I'm burned out on troll lore, after the resurgence of the trolls during late Cataclysm and the Zandalari uprising during the Throne of Thunder arcs, but there are probably a lot of things to do out in the briny deeps.

@Rend: A language barrier would be easily overcome, if we go by current examples of faction-wide languages. If Trolls, Tauren, and Forsaken (specifically, their primary language post-revival being common) can learn orcish; and the Draenei as an extra-terrestrial race can acclimatise to common; then an amalgam of neutral races should be able to sort out a common language.

And for our next expansion, I would prefer we take the lore far far far -FAR- away from orcs. I love orcs, but enough already, please.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm

siegmund wrote:
Helmut wrote:I wonder if we'll be able to see legs (or ANYTHING) under dresses in WoD.

Oh you perv you.

Whenever a robe-wearing dwarf sits down, you get to stare into oblivion. Anything would be better.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:26 am

Too bad Cataclysm already wrecked most of Azeroth/happened just one expansion ago, otherwise they could do something crazy, like let Garrosh succeed in creating The Iron Horde by the end of the expansion. They would then cause havoc all around our world and destroy each capital from both factions, along with other more or less important locations.

This whole thing would lead to players retreating out to sea/another planet in search of refugee and discovering new (playable) races to help them and so forth. Then...then...eh, think I'll stop there before getting too ridiculous.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Groshnok Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:35 am

There's still plenty of other reasonable things that could happen. I remember people were always speculating that next xpacs were going to focus on the Emerald Dream, so we could get that. Or maybe an xpac focused solely on the Burning Legion again or the titans.
Groshnok
Groshnok

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 am

Think the emerald dream thing got kinda fixed sort of least in a book or something, so bit doubt much for that.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 am

Gief Emerald dream expansion plox. It have to happen sometime.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Wasn't Emerald dream/nightmare thing fixed in the Malfurion book?
It was hardly ever a thing in-game. It was small tells here and there that some shit was wrong and corrupted.

Give Queen Azshara and Sargeras. Screw boring dreams that are only important to druids.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Muzjhath wrote:Wasn't Emerald dream/nightmare thing fixed in the Malfurion book?
It was hardly ever a thing in-game. It was small tells here and there that some shit was wrong and corrupted.

Give Queen Azshara and Sargeras. Screw boring dreams that are only important to druids.

I've not read any wow books, so I've got no idea. I don't even know where to get 'em from plus they prob cost too much.
Also! Emerald dream would be awesome. Druid or not!
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 pm

The corruption in the Emerald Dream was largely contained to a small corner in the Stormrage book. Unless they suddenly de-canonize that, I'd say there's nothing in there that warrants our attention. Maybe as a raid instance, at most.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Burning Legion expansion, damnit.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 pm

I never understand what excites people about Emerald Dream/Nightmare.

And yes. Burning Legion! (And Azhara and finnishing the Naga storyline!)
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Groshnok Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:24 am

Rashka wrote:
I've not read any wow books, so I've got no idea. I don't even know where to get 'em from plus they prob cost too much.
Also! Emerald dream would be awesome. Druid or not!

Most of the older ones are extremely cheap off Amazon.
Groshnok
Groshnok

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:52 am

And some you can sometimes *cough*
Spoiler:
*cough*
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:03 am

THE DARK BELOW IS REAL.

BELIEVE.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:30 am

Yep, amazon.co.uk is your friend.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:59 am

Yeeaaa.. When you've got moneys. And I don't! Plus I'm not sure if those amazon dudes is in denmark
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 am

Thelos wrote:THE DARK BELOW IS REAL.

BELIEVE.
I would definetly enjoy a more darkly themed expansion as well. Not in the sense of "war is hell and everyone dies, omygod apocalypse, yada yada" but more spooky/twisted/scary type of dark. Let us visit down there in Ny'alotha with a way more creepy Vashj'ir-like underwater world surrounding it!

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:18 am

Rashka wrote:Yeeaaa.. When you've got moneys. And I don't! Plus I'm not sure if those amazon dudes is in denmark

No they are in the UK, so they ship to you costum-free. I'm in Denmark and I buy from them all the time.

Edit: When all else fails, there is the occassionally quite expensive Saxo.com, which is danish.

Last edited by Allonia_Miral on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Blizz did state that Emerald dream wouldn't give enough content for a full expansion
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Gul'dan retreats back in time to the war of the ancients and gives the Burning Legion new weapons and becomes the Iron Burning Legion. Features include seeing the world tree, fighting Mannoroth, fighting archimonde, finding the dragon soul, seeing Tyrande and malfurion 10,000 years younger as well as Illidan running around.
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Boo we've done all that before.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:45 pm

"Next" expansion won't focus on Gnomes and that means that the expansion won't fucking matter.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum