Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to RP

+15
Feral / Blackfall
Eve
Kristeas Sunbinder
Thelos
Buren
Feeniks
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Finnabhair
Vaell
Thrakha
Lexgrad
Skarain
Samian/Bismack
Xen-tau
minkashine
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: New to RP

Post by Sohan Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Most guilds, at least on Alliance side - don't know about Horde, are very welcoming to new faces, if just only for a brief chat.
I personally find it very enjoyable when new people walk up and talks to me IC.

So don't be afraid to walk up and talk to people! Smile
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 am

oricol wrote:I think the experiences I have had and also when myself and minka rped on another server has made me somewhat wary of getting involved in rp ...i'm not saying that all experiences are bad because I met my long term rp partner on that said realm and we have had so many twists and turns to our rp stories its made for some very interesting rp and we are now close friends...I know that thought and effort has to be put into any decent rp,and youre not going to get that by just standing around waiting in Silvermoon.
What i find difficult is that much of the rp on Defias is very guild orientated and I sometimes feel quite intimadated walking up to a group of rpers feeling like mmm probably I shouldnt be there ,or am I intruding on something or should I just try and join in its a bit of a dilema

You're always free to come and RP with us in the Shatterskull Marauders, we enjoy interacting with people from outside the guild. Just don't feel intimidated if some of our characters start asking you questions and the similar IC, we're quite paranoid and on guard due to conflict between us and the Kor'kron. Smile

Ps. I'm Myndel who chatted a bit with you a few days ago.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Tue May 14, 2013 2:12 am

Shatterskull FTW!
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by oricol Tue May 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl wrote:
oricol wrote:I think the experiences I have had and also when myself and minka rped on another server has made me somewhat wary of getting involved in rp ...i'm not saying that all experiences are bad because I met my long term rp partner on that said realm and we have had so many twists and turns to our rp stories its made for some very interesting rp and we are now close friends...I know that thought and effort has to be put into any decent rp,and youre not going to get that by just standing around waiting in Silvermoon.
What i find difficult is that much of the rp on Defias is very guild orientated and I sometimes feel quite intimadated walking up to a group of rpers feeling like mmm probably I shouldnt be there ,or am I intruding on something or should I just try and join in its a bit of a dilema

You're always free to come and RP with us in the Shatterskull Marauders, we enjoy interacting with people from outside the guild. Just don't feel intimidated if some of our characters start asking you questions and the similar IC, we're quite paranoid and on guard due to conflict between us and the Kor'kron. Smile

Ps. I'm Myndel who chatted a bit with you a few days ago.

I thought I would throw caution to the wind the other evening and jump in feet first and I found it alot easier than I thought it would be...and to be honest I wish I'd have done it sooner.I think because i'm used to one on one rp the idea of alot of people rping at the same time was quite intimadating..I may just give you /w in game sometime soon Very Happy

Ps Would have liked to have stayed longer the other evening IRl gets in the way sometimes ...
oricol
oricol

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Tue May 14, 2013 4:03 pm

That's great! It'll only get easier with time, as you gain IC friends on characters that leads to getting to know even more people like a domino effect.
You can find my active characters in the spoiler in my signature. If I'm not online at the same time as you you can often find other Marauders in Desolace at the Troll village and at times in Silvermoon, although most of our characters don't go there very often.

And don't worry about that you had to leave, I didn't expect anyone to stay around much longer, or even that long.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: