Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?

4 posters

Go down

Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?  Empty Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?

Post by Darilas Wed May 01, 2013 9:04 am

So... I only need the children's week achievement for the mount... but I really suck at pvp and in normal queues I never have a chance to even capture a flag... >< I'd appreciate it if something could get set up somehow so people like me can get the achie anyway. :3
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?  Empty Re: Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?

Post by Skarain Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 am

I do sadly have only Alliance characters, sorry Sad
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?  Empty Re: Yeah, so... umn... can we set up something?

Post by Darilas Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 am

Well, I guess we could try and set up a group each and let each other get the achie? I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think I heard of something like that done before.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed May 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Well, i am up for helping if that said group is done on the Alliance side, which i doubt due of....

Playing:
(in order of frequency)
Darilas (-H- The Sixty Thieves)
Thandolar (-H- Blood Knight Guard)
Jamilia (-H- The Other Half)
Berlando (-H- Sin Belore)
Irelia (-H- Vengeful)
Annyra (-H- Sin Belore)
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed May 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Hehe, I meant: I set up a group Horde side, and you Alliance side, and then join a bg together. Not sure if that is possible though. I heard something like that was done before... but how, I dunno.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed May 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Darilas wrote:Hehe, I meant: I set up a group Horde side, and you Alliance side, and then join a bg together. Not sure if that is possible though. I heard something like that was done before... but how, I dunno.
It was done by both sides signing up for the same bg at the same time.. then praying.
(i think)
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed May 01, 2013 5:23 pm

It might be easier just to get a good group around you. You know, you do not have to carry the flag all the way, but ask your friend drop it inches before the drop-off point, grab it yourself and score!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanum Thu May 02, 2013 1:26 am

I'll blow up some people in Warsong on Sol so you can pick up the flag this Thursday.
Solanum
Solanum

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu May 02, 2013 5:39 am

Very Happy Work first for me today. Will be available from about 7.30 / 8
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Fri May 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I finally got it thanks to the help of Sol, Dailor and Em <3 Ty guys! This thread can be locked now, as far as I'm concerned Smile
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down