Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later.

4 posters

Go down

The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later. Empty The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later.

Post by Arabella Greene Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Throughout the day more posters begin to appear around the city. Not in the usual places, some are placed on shop doors, others on lantern posts. A few attached to the various trees.

Citizens of Stormwind!

Almost a week has passed since we first spoke, beautiful citizens of the capitol.
To begin a simple question shall be posted, has anything changed?
The answer is no. Nothing has changed.
But now the guilty cower in fear.
They claim that the name of the Salamander is one of a dangerous criminal.
But has anything yet actually happened to them?
Who knows? We may have an eventful council meeting tomorrow...

But enough of the oppressors. Let us discuss the third and forth parties that appear to want to jump in on this tremendous action.
The subject of Elias and this 'Fallen Cross.'
First, Elias. He appears to have a beautiful mind and wishes for the oppressors to peacefully sort out their problems.
Although I can commend Elias for his nice effort...nothing has changed!
We, the people love your pamphlet but for those it is aimed at, they are probably using it to kindle their fireplaces.
The people have avoided taking action in light of you but your method doesn't seem at all like a long term strategy.

Secondly, "Fallen Cross." What is the point of your poster? It offers no solution to our plight. Nor does it make self within itself.
Are you sided with the oppressors or is this an egotistical opportunity for your organisation to claim they did their good deed for the day?

Ministers and Regiment, the flames continue to watch.
Do not forget us.

Feel the flames, they will guide you.
- The Piqued Salamander

Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later. Empty Re: The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later.

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 pm

*Guards are sent out to once again remove all these posters to instead replace them with:*

Civilians. Please communicate in speech or by mailbox. Stop littering all of the king' walls with your simple propaganda
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later. Empty Re: The Piqued Salamander, almost a week later.

Post by John Silverweave Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 am

*Posted over the top of some of the possible missed or recently put out posters of The Piqued Salamander*

"The flames continue to watch. And I for one stare back at them. Their reflection dancing within my gaze. I fear not the flames of destruction of which you spread, that burn and singe everything it touches. I welcome such to take upon. To dance with and to enjoy. To then snuff out watching the embers die within my palm. With fire comes destruction. With the ash comes fertile ground for the seeds to be sown. Yet...between the space what can we expect? The smouldering ruins...the cry of pain and misery. I "feel the flames" I feel what they can and what they will do. They will "guide" us towards ruin. To then slowly bring things about to how they were. When a forest burns saplings are born from the ash. And in time another forest grows. This is not how you bring about change. This is how you change the people. Just for the same thing to take root.

J. Silverweave - Minister of Magic"
*At the bottom a seal of black wax as been placed. Marked into this is a looming eye staring out...as if judging.*
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 am

By Chance Arabella passes one of the "Silverweave" Posters

"Ah so he got the position, congratulations. All I need to do is create a few more villians and maybe he'll be worthy."
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 am

Thor walks by one of the posters whistling happily to himself, as he glances over the poster when he walks by one he quickly rips it down and walks over the the Bridgelancers HQ where he sits down and starts fishing again, reading over the poster and the places it on his right side and shrugs silently.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down