Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Piqued Salamander's First Notice.

+11
Rae Wulfgnar
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Raenmar
Sohan
Samian/Bismack
Iriel Silversong
Elric/Richard
Buren
Eve
Cid
Arabella Greene
15 posters

Go down

The Piqued Salamander's First Notice. Empty The Piqued Salamander's First Notice.

Post by Arabella Greene Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 am

This poster is hung up outside every tavern and notice board during the early hours of the morning.

Citizens of Stormwind!

Members of all races big and small, we should all live in this city fairly and equally.
Should we not? Is it not our right to live in a city where the law is there to protect us, not to hound us?
Then why do we not have such simplicity in our city?
Why then have we citizens never felt like our justice is truly just?

Have you ever been imprisoned with a reason that doesn't match up to the laws we are supposedly protected from?
Have you or any of your acquaintances ever been injured or wounded whilst being detained by our "protectors?"
Have you ever felt personally victimised by a specific "protectors?"

If the answer is yes to any of these, you need to ask yourself:
- Why are these people in such a place of power.
- How do I overthrow such power.

You the people have great power within your numbers. It is untapped potential but it's there.
The law is not there for the fat cats to do as they see fit.
For now all I ask you for is awareness, uprising is yet to come.

Feel the flames, they will guide you.
- The Piqued Salamander

((There may or may not be an event to in the next few weeks to go inside with this))

Last edited by Arabella Greene on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

The Piqued Salamander's First Notice. Empty Re: The Piqued Salamander's First Notice.

Post by Cid Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 am

((*overthrow, otherwise all good. Pokes my interest.)).
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

The Piqued Salamander's First Notice. Empty Re: The Piqued Salamander's First Notice.

Post by Eve Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:09 am

((Uprising? do want))
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 am

((This. Lets blow up the command center!))

*Muscle stands staring at one of the posters, talking out loud with himself*
"Have a some fun with the guards.. or not? End the guards? Hm.. Why would I? They have given me all those good mome-.. BUT, hm.. I couldnt miss it-- Wait, what am I missing? Hm, then its settled!
*He rushes off towards the shady lady*
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 am

Richard walks past whistling a tune with a fryingpan in his hand, idly reading and cracking a grin before cracking the egg on the frying pan
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 am

*still under the influence of the toxin*

- Irene Scratches her left cheek as she reads the poster* now it's getting interesting....I mean I did see this coming, mmmmph what was I to eat for breakfast?..."
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:21 pm

"Oh this is new."

A bunch of scrubby guards are sent out to get to removing most of these generic posters.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Sohan picks up a poster outside the Pig n' Whistle that the scrubby guards accidentally dropped and reads it hastily.
"Interesting. Most interesting."
He walks inside the tavern again, whistling on a merry tune.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Raenmar pulls his purple woollen hood down as he enters the darkened alley and approaches his horse. He notices a poster remaining on the wall and squints to read it in the dark. He doesn't seem at all bothered by it, but he pauses as he reads the name 'The Piqued Salamander'. He peels it from the wall and rolls it up, shoving it into a sack on his horse.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Arenfel struggles for a good twenty minutes attempting to scrape the poster from the wall, tearing his first attempt in half. He resolves to asking a nice young man passing by to assist him, and then trundles off into the day with a poster.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Jeremias passes by the old man struggling to rip a poster from the wall. He smiles to Arenfel and assist's him with a poster, good deed for the day. He manages to glance over the text swiftly before handing it to him with the utmost care. He rubs his beard as he watches Arenfel trundle off. ''Most troublesome, without Lord Mistmantle the city seems to be in discord.''
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Raenmar wrote:Raenmar pulls his purple woollen hood down as he enters the darkened alley and approaches his horse. He notices a poster remaining on the wall and squints to read it in the dark. He doesn't seem at all bothered by it, but he pauses as he reads the name 'The Piqued Salamander'. He peels it from the wall and rolls it up, shoving it into a sack on his horse.
((Forgot Raen was in town >_<))
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Pinned to the Stormwind Notice Board:

Dear "Piqued Salamander",

I sincerely appreciate your passionate care for the well-being of the citizens, however I do not recall you ever taking the correct and legal way of addressing the problem you wish to highlight.

I ask that you meet with me to discuss how your grievances can be addressed in a completely legal way, and promise you that the meeting will not be used as a venue for your arrest. I suggest saturday or monday evenings. Please write back with time and place of your convenience.

-Rihani Deephaven
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by John Silverweave Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 pm

* John Silverweave stops outside the Golden keg, inspecting one of the posters in the early hours of the morning. His face darkened by his pointy blue magi hat. He laughs, shaking his head while muttering to himself "Feel the flames..." He moves his right gloved hand towards the edge of the poster. His fingers move slowly in the egde, while he mutters a spell under his breath after a few seconds arcanic flame lights up in his palm. He thus brings it to the poster, and allows it to 'feel the flames' of his spell, watching it burn. He curls his fingers into his palm, snuffing out his own spell. He then speaks to himself... "Every flame burns brightly....but the light soon goes out under pressure.." He smirks watching the poster turn to ashes, making sure that his spell doesn't effect the inn its pinned to. Once everything is dealt with and his spell runs out of fuel and fades in the breeze of the night... he proceeds on his way*
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Feral grunts as he reads over the poster, nodding faintly to himself.

"Some of 'em are nice but... shooting and stabbing and beating your prisoners isn't... 'games'..."

He twitches and frowns and then wanders off, muttering something about apples.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Deephaven's message is covered up by a reply. A few more are attended to the taverns by couriers throughout the day.

Citizens of Stormwind!

It appears that our dear minister of internal affairs wants to jump into the fray.
She believes that the people want to sit around all day and "discuss their feelings" rather than taking action!

Well the answer is no!
No more time will be wasted on this bureaucratic bullshit!
If you truly cared about these claims you'd do your job and internally investigate the issue rather than waste your time chasing ghosts.

I am not a person my dear, I am an idea.
The seeds were planted long before me.
People will always rise and oppressors will always fall.

Your empty promises are of no use to us Deephaven, the people want action!

- The Piqued Salamander
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 pm

John Silverweave wrote:* John Silverweave stops outside the Golden keg, inspecting one of the posters in the early hours of the morning. His face darkened by his pointy blue magi hat. He laughs, shaking his head while muttering to himself "Feel the flames..." He moves his right gloved hand towards the edge of the poster. His fingers move slowly in the egde, while he mutters a spell under his breath after a few seconds arcanic flame lights up in his palm. He thus brings it to the poster, and allows it to 'feel the flames' of his spell, watching it burn. He curls his fingers into his palm, snuffing out his own spell. He then speaks to himself... "Every flame burns brightly....but the light soon goes out under pressure.." He smirks watching the poster turn to ashes, making sure that his spell doesn't effect the inn its pinned to. Once everything is dealt with and his spell runs out of fuel and fades in the breeze of the night... he proceeds on his way*

And so goes the story how the Golden Keg was set ablaze!
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John Silverweave Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:32 pm

None cares about the Golden keg anyways!
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Street urchins are paid by a masked figure to hang up more posters.

Citizens of Stormwind!

There is a pamphlet currently in circulation named "Scrutiny by the People," by someone called Elias.
Read it and take note.
Awareness is key.
As is patience.
Wait, our time will come.
Retain your anger, let it build.
Soon it will be unleashed upon the oppressors.

- The Piqued Salamander
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 pm

I hope this'll end in at least one execution! I don't even care whose head will roll....
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 am

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:I hope this'll end in at least one execution! I don't even care whose head will roll....
You are a dead man gnome homophobe.
Buren
Buren

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 am

Buren wrote:
Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:I hope this'll end in at least one execution! I don't even care whose head will roll....
You are a dead man gnome homophobe.

Pixie*
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down