Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most beautiful tragic film I've ever seen - Les amitiés particulières (English Subtitles)

+8
Antistia
Shaelyssa
Gunnell
Kil'drakor
(Goggy) - Exilius
Magaskawee/Anaei
Sir Lancelot
Etular
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The most beautiful tragic film I've ever seen - Les amitiés particulières (English Subtitles) - Page 2 Empty Re: The most beautiful tragic film I've ever seen - Les amitiés particulières (English Subtitles)

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

I admit, I cried through all of P.S. I Love You. As in the movie started, tears started flowing and didn't stop through the WHOLE movie.

I have no idea why. I was eating tiramisu at the time, too. That always makes me happy.

Back to top Go down

The most beautiful tragic film I've ever seen - Les amitiés particulières (English Subtitles) - Page 2 Empty Re: The most beautiful tragic film I've ever seen - Les amitiés particulières (English Subtitles)

Post by Etular Tue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:I admit, I cried through all of P.S. I Love You. As in the movie started, tears started flowing and didn't stop through the WHOLE movie.

I have no idea why. I was eating tiramisu at the time, too. That always makes me happy.

Out of curiosity, are you talking about the Les amities particulieres here, or another film mentioned above...? Just to double-check.
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm talking about the movie titled "P.S. I Love You." Wink

I mention it in my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Tue May 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:I'm talking about the movie titled "P.S. I Love You." Wink

There's a movie called "P.S. I love you"...? Shocked
Etular
Etular

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Yes. Gerard Butler is in it, the guy who played Leonides (sp?) in 300.

And it made me cry. Yes, I cry! This heartless bitch can shed tears, mua ha ha haaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

He can't be in that movie

He is leonidas :< the only tears he jerks are TEARS OF BLOOD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:48 pm

You're thinking of Dracula 2000, Archy. HUR DUR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Dracula 40000?

IN THE GRIMDARK FUTURE OF THE FUTURE THERE ARE ONLY VAMPIRE PEOPLE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Tue May 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Out of curiosity, has anyone actually viewed the original film? Razz
Etular
Etular

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Wed May 05, 2010 9:46 am

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:Yes. Gerard Butler is in it, the guy who played Leonides (sp?) in 300.

And it made me cry. Yes, I cry! This heartless bitch can shed tears, mua ha ha haaa!

You seem to be REALLY fond of Gerard Butler.
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 am

Nassulra / Dobkins wrote:
Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:Yes. Gerard Butler is in it, the guy who played Leonides (sp?) in 300.

You seem to be REALLY fond of Gerard Butler.

If only you knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:49 pm

SHUT UP, ARMY!! D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Wed May 05, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm in anger and disbelief! They deleted the movie and banned his account! Mad
Etular
Etular

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Probably because it's copyright material. Razz
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Wed May 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Ataris wrote:Probably because it's copyright material. Razz

Still, should it not have said "This video was removed by [Insert Company Here] due to Copyright"...? Mad
Etular
Etular

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Nope. Youtube is owned by google, google doesn't have to answer to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Youtube pulls down videos all the time because of violation of copyright laws.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Thu May 06, 2010 6:20 am

Why, oh, why could it not have been taken down about a week from now? Mad
Etular
Etular

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 am

Etular's film

Go and buy yourself a copy!
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

grufftoof wrote:Etular's film

Go and buy yourself a copy!

Thanks. I, however, chose to buy off unreliable Ebay - for a £10-20 better deal.
Etular
Etular

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu May 06, 2010 10:21 pm

SHUTTIT! that was the first place i checked with Googlemancy!

I only try to help!!!!!!!!!111
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2