Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H & A] Looking for Informants

Go down

[H & A] Looking for Informants Empty [H & A] Looking for Informants

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:26 am

"Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watching you"

Every Breath - The Police

Vile Thorn is seeking to set up a network of informants, both Horde and Alliance side. The idea behind this is to encourage more rp across guilds and faction and for this reason, we don't want to use Thorn alts.

The reasons for becoming an informant can be many - some may do so for money, others with a hidden loyalty to UC/Horde and maybe some just want to use us to settle a few scores. Of course, some may claim to be informants with the aim of bringing down VT IC'ly - that is also acceptable but be aware that if we find out IC'ly that you are doing so, be prepared to face our blades Smile

I'm asking that those interested contact me by PM, I don't want to know your reasons OOC'ly, I'd like to keep this as IC as possible but do need that initial contact OOC so we can arrange a way for your character to be approached (or for it to approach us).

Alliance informants I would hope would be able to give us info on Alliance gatherings. As an rp/pvp guild we -won't- spoil any rp event, a few assassins lurking in the shadows may enhance it. Should a fight happen for any reason then we leave your character 'for dead' so you can rp major injury or a bump to the head...up to you completely; likewise if you attack us, we can rp our side the amount of injury.

Horde informants I would hope would be able to share inside info from the cities and taverns, information on the goings on of prominent citizens or guild members. Any sort of info that a group such as us may find useful now or to file away for future use against a target.

For this to work, we need discretion from VT and from the Informant. I won't pass on any info OOC on who is an informant or who their main is etc. This is a great opportunity for double-life style rp and to get a few intel gathering missions for both factions.

Back to top Go down

[H & A] Looking for Informants Empty Re: [H & A] Looking for Informants

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:09 am

I highly recommend enlisting bar tenders/bar-staff. its how i do it on krogon.

They tend to hear the most juicy bits of info!

Also, if i find a suitable alt any time, i will definatly contact you.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Had a few informants come forward and we an always use more! We will use code names IC'ly inside and outside of the guild so your anonymity is assured, well at least IC Smile

Some interactions/storylines may get written up, which is another good reason for code names. If you prefer not to be included in any IC reports or storylines posted on the forum here or in VT then please let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down