Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for informants

Go down

Looking for informants Empty Looking for informants

Post by Marrik Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 am

Pretty much plain and simple looking for people to act as eyes and ears on my behalf wether it is for money, mutualy benifical agreements or so on. There is no real limit character faction the character might be in (e.g noble houses, magi, merc and so on), also algienment is not to much of a limitation either (aslong as it can work out of course).

They key factor is that I would realy like to keep it somewhat of a treat for every one so if any one is realy intrested in this would you please foward your characters name via private message through the forms or simply mail me in game(Brenard) and then I shall get in contact with you soon as possible, I would also like to on they key word IF I do manage to get a good few people who are intrested in this idea (hardly see that happening XD) and I do not contact you strait away about this I would like you to know that I will get round to you and I am either just buisy with real life things or am trying to work my idea out properley in stages.

Also not essential to the idea but would quite love to have a few loyal messangers at my disposal also if possible ^^ (for the right coin of course)

Well hope you like the idea and thank you for reading. bounce

Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down