Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed]

+6
Drustai
Tholenor
Gilran
Ledgic
Grim
erwtenpeller
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed] Empty Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

For a pet project of mine I require the representatives of every single role-playing guild on DB. From both factions.

It will be a sort of DefiasRP news letter that will be posted once a month or every two months, inclusion of what goes on in each guild is essential to have.

It does not have to be an officer nor a guild master, but simply an interested guild member whom would be interested in writing short pieces about their guilds activity once a month. (This is not related to the World Blog).

What will be expected of you:
Submit a short piece (1-2-3 paragraphs) of your guilds activity, screenshots are optional.
Do it on time.

That's all, nothing more to it!

I will cross of the names of guilds that sign up.

Horde:
Banner of the Bloodhoof
The Blackband Cartel
Bloodlines
The College of Revenants [Nathaira/Ralanthus]
Crimson Imperium [Laliede]
The Cult of Shadow
The Darkspear Tribe
DWI Incorporated
Furious Fishmongers [Mudija]
The Grindhouse Inn
The Kingdom of Lordaeron [Vangrel]
The Magisters
Orcs of the Red Blade
Red Serpent
Second Gurubashi Empire [Zia'taima]
Shatterskull Marauders [Grim]
Shgla phgwa An shel [Rahkgroth]
Sin Belore
Sixty Thieves [Shrika/Thálindor]
Vengeful
Vile Thorn [Arli]

Silvermoon Council

Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5299360787

Alliance
Ashinas
Black Hand [Anivitas]
Blades for Hire
Blooming Lotus [Chaoxiang]
Disciples of Light
Eastern Defenders
The Forlorn Cartel [Sullee]
Freelancers [Arabella/Allonia/Siegmund]
The Frozen Covenant
Greyford Company [Raenmar]
Holy Lightbringers
House Mistmantle
Kingdom of Stromgarde [Taoven]
Knights of the Silver Hand
Lights Templar
Natures Grasp [Arkil]
Section Seven
South Seas Trade Company
The Stockades
The Scarlet Dawn
Stormwind Regiment
The Three Hammers [Gilran/Ildranor]
The Vaetirr [Elssa]
Wild Tempest [Skarain/Inrán]

Stormwind Council [Areyah/Drustai]
Senate of Khaz Modan

Source http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5348735408

Sample format: (Format will change after first post as asking people to write in what their guild description/name will be tediously boring)
Spoiler:

Example:
The Kingdom of Lordaeron
Spoiler:

I will be mass-PMing all GM's of the people on this forum & mailing the people in-game to direct them here for guild discussion and general notification. This is a project that will be shown a little more soon enough. Contact me via forum or in-game on Vangrel, Arkadii or Torradan.

Thank you.

P.S Hoping to get the first "issue" of this only at the end of May, so sign-up time is still aplenty. It is encouraged you post this on your forum to gather interest as I've only reached GM's & officers, advertising for all is relatively difficult.

Link to realm forum: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7257296517#1

Last edited by Vangrel Lansire on Sat May 11, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 24 times in total

Back to top Go down

Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed] Empty Re: Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Requesting a sticky on this, as it will be a monthly and hopefully permanent thing.

Back to top Go down

Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed] Empty Re: Looking for guild representatives [Monthly DefiasRP Newsletter][Closed]

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 am

I suppose I could slap something together for the marauders if no officers step up.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 am

I can give it a go for SSM, unless Erw above has a particular burning desire to do it.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am

Nope. No burning.
You go ahead, boss. Make us proud.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:04 am

Stickied the thread.

You can also shove me up there to write for Kingdom of Stromgarde. Things are rather quiet at the moment though. I'll see what I can do, regardless!
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 am

Put down your name Grim, and adding your own as well Ledgic.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Think you could cover TTH as well, Eph? If not, then enlist both me and Ildranor I guess.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 pm

I'll copy-paste this onto the TTH forum as well.

I'd really love for myself not to have to do a single guild and simply take an editor role, because it would leave me view things from an objective view without priority on one guild.

A second point:

Would adding organization be a good, or bad idea? (Councils + Senate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tholenor Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Dear Vangrel,
I see you have omitted The Scarlet Crusade.
I know we're not allowed in SW Icly, but I hope we're still a part of this community.

I guess Buren could be our representative. I'll ask him.
Tholenor
Tholenor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Hail.

I worked from the guild lists available on the two sources, your guild was not in it. I have added it now.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 pm

I'd say yes to involving organisations as well. Considering how they have an RP scene in their own right, and there are people that remain interested in that area of RP.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I have added organizations and will PM the Chair or next person to contact on each one to take a look and obtain interest from those whom wish to write.

This is going to be a truckload of work for editing. In fact.

Would anybody reading this right now be interested in co-editing the entire thing when it's amalgamated? We'd have a neat little google document and work on it together as people send things in.

Feel free to post here, or contact me in-game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 pm

A group has been made with Ledgic's help for this to function easier, I will use it to add those actively submitting pieces and communicate with the group in that method. For practical purposes it has been made, I'm hoping to put together a small editors staff as well with 2-3 people so we can edit the work together.

Perhaps somebody with photo-shop skills in order to give it a bit of style too.

Anyway, still looking for responses from a fair few guilds so will wait for some time before formalizing things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Among my other work, I will attempt to provide representation for the Stormwind Council.

Hrng. My cup, it runneth over.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

I'd be up for helping with the editing if you still need someone.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Y u no add me?
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I assume you've made up your mind on who is representing the Cartel then?

Added anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:10 am

Seeing as the Snowborn merged with the Vaetirr, you could probably remove them from the list, and i am sure Elssa will be up for doing it still, just for the Vaetirr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 am

Fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Still looking for a few guilds, many have been crossed off already but a word from the last few would probably make the concept more complete over-all.

Don't hesitate to sign up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Please change the representative of Wild Tempest to Skarain/Inrán, as the later is my character in said guild.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Still seeking representatives from a few prominent guilds, sign-ups will last until 10th of May. Then there will be two weeks to submit your issue (or you may do so earlier) and then on hopefully the 1st of June the first newsletter will be created.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:00 pm

This can have it's sticky removed, unless somebody else wishes to take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sun May 12, 2013 11:26 am

When I get time ill whip something up for the Wardens of the Blade and get back to you. May delay cuz I have no clue on adding pictures in the forum will take time to experiment n find out Razz
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next