Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H-Tavern- The Blighted Dwarf]

+11
Arabella Greene
Dolerien
Krogon Devilstep
Tealeaf/Laliede
Xen-tau
Emrys
Coriadess
Tyrós/Cále
erwtenpeller
Dianthaa
Dr.Luciouz Dalton
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H-Tavern- The Blighted Dwarf] - Page 2 Empty Re: [H-Tavern- The Blighted Dwarf]

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:This is going fabulous! Almost a 30 person turnout (so far) and what I am most glad about is the diversity of people that have come. (Quiet a few from the 'Why don't you RP' thread have shown up as well!)

It's just a huge shame that there are multiple members within the RP community that continue to contribute nothing themselves while actively verbally undermining the work myself and others do.

Oh well, the internet is full of morons and WoW is no exception!

Drinking is going!

If you're actively intent on picking at people for not doing whatever you want, you should cool off and re-consider that train of thought.

If the Red blades don't want to RP with you, they don't want to RP with you. It's not for you to decide, nor make snide comments about in a thread somewhere just because they have a genuine IC Reason not to travel half way across the world out of hiding to interact with a forsaken they are not on good terms with.

As for your 'work', your just recycling other peoples ideas, so its not really a contribution rather than a hijacking. Much like Forsaken RP in general really.

speaking of which...

http://www.defiasrp.com/t6753-group-pirate-rp-pvp-queen-s-fury

looks suspiciously like...

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4494-h-the-kraken?highlight=kraken
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[H-Tavern- The Blighted Dwarf] - Page 2 Empty Re: [H-Tavern- The Blighted Dwarf]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 pm

There's a difference between shit stirring in your private channels after fleeing LFRP after your second flip out Krogon, and offering a perspective.

Discouraging others to participate in the role-play created is undermining role-play in general.

Paraphrase "Going near that shit with a ten foot pole" is not offering a "reasonable IC explanation" but fueling your pathetic, petty and childish vendetta against me which most of LFRP Horde-side know about.

Perhaps I ought to post screenshots to re-affirm this notion?

As for that comparison between concepts, it is a poor one. Perhaps you'd like me to copy paste my House of Goodwyn guild and your own House guild and claim you are copying, after all, you used the same tabard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:34 pm

But no worries, I fortunately was able to seize a wide variety of screenshots for further use. (My gallery has grown yet again, from 32 to 65). They will be used as reference for the future.

You're keeping screenshots of OOC conversations? Since we're all naturally apt at keeping IC relations compartmentalised from OOC bickering, I can only assume you're hoarding them to use in some further petty arguments down the line.

And lets all be honest gentlemen, no grand RP ideas are original these days.

Now, I'm sure it's too much to ask, but lets get back on topic shall we. Congratulations on the success of your event Vangrel.
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Good diverse event Vangrel and attended by a wide mix of races and guilds. Refreshing to see some inventive bar talk too, loved the Gobbo with the bad jokes (OOC at least).

I don't give a flying feck whose idea it was originally, all I know is that it was Vangrel who got off his ass and put in all the groundwork to make it happen.

So, thanks for some nice refreshingly intelligent Inn rp Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Apologies for my character being the worlds most abysmal bar maid.
She is a person that doesn't like talking unless she REALLY has to.
So it was making me laugh how frustrated other characters were getting,
but just wanted to put a disclaiming that it was my toon and not just me being an idiot.
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Arabella Greene wrote:Apologies for my character being the worlds most abysmal bar maid.
She is a person that doesn't like talking unless she REALLY has to.
So it was making me laugh how frustrated other characters were getting,
but just wanted to put a disclaiming that it was my toon and not just me being an idiot.

You did well. I got a permanent bar staff member on-board as well, and Emeriitus who was away for IRL reasons will be back next week as well so our two 'real' bar staff members shall be there. The numbers were large and we will be recruiting more staff as well as starting theme nights every single week.

Stay tuned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

I was pulled in as a back up bartender (I was the fat orc) at the last moment. Never tried bartender RP but enjoyed it nonetheless!

I'd like to apologize to those who came by but got no service. I had to temporarily AFK a couple of times. ._.
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Let's try to keep any further spite out of the thread. Keep it clean. Despite who has problems with who and for what reasons, don't turn this into another shitfest.

Pre-warning. 'Tis all.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 pm

The beautiful success of the first event will hopefully be matched with further success tomorrow evening.

But, we all realize that role-play is not about numbers, it's about enjoying yourself and finding what "quality" is for yourself.

I can't be there due to working commitments, but I sincerely hope that those whom attend have a pleasant evening of role-play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 pm

This is tonight!

Come one come all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Luciouz Dalton Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:34 pm

The Bar was packed! and everyone seemed to have fun :3
I did my best. and i had fun too.
It was a challenge Razz
Dr.Luciouz Dalton
Dr.Luciouz Dalton

Character sheet
Name: Luciouz E. Dalton
Title: Doctor, Battle Surgeon/Medic

http://raptor85.deviantart.com/gallery/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

No it looks suspiciously like...
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/79860?
... Not that it matters.

Uhhuh...
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Luciouz Emeriitus wrote:The Bar was packed! and everyone seemed to have fun :3
I did my best. and i had fun too.
It was a challenge Razz

Details, screenshots?

Also Sullee, Blightsail Buccaneer's were really really good role-players back when they were around. If I ever have to 'retire' from role-play, I'll go for Undead pirates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Luciouz Dalton Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

I forgott to screenshot :s
Dr.Luciouz Dalton
Dr.Luciouz Dalton

Character sheet
Name: Luciouz E. Dalton
Title: Doctor, Battle Surgeon/Medic

http://raptor85.deviantart.com/gallery/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Next weeks theme is fancy dress, so come dress as funky as you wish and impress the crowd!

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:fancy dress
What a Face
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am

Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
Uhhuh...
You're just sad that you can't touch the bum of this character! >_<
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 am

Arabella Greene wrote:
Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:
Uhhuh...
You're just sad that you can't touch the bum of this character! >_<
Is this a challenge?..
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 am

There's a sexuality thread guys where this conversation is more appropriate for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:33 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:There's a sexuality thread guys where this conversation is more appropriate for...

Which you derailed a bit. /cough Other than that, agreed.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Fancy dress party incoming, hopefully we'll see some fucked up and hilarious shit!

I'm looking at you elves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Cancelled this evening and resuming next week as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2