Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Knight Guard

+13
Emrys
Xen-tau
Tiffane
Kristeas Sunbinder
erwtenpeller
Catari
Ryak Sunwhisper
Darilas
Raenmar
Norrian/Chezz
Raene
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Luxor/Queldor
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blood Knight Guard - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Knight Guard

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl wrote:Blood Knight Guard - Page 3 Popcorn-o

I couldn't agree more.

You know, this is all incredibly silly. Why would the horde even challenge a guy that wants to make a guild? Let alone bring an old guild back along with most of it's players? Heck, if I was a horde player and the RP there was as it currently is I'd actually help a guy that wants to bring the guard guild back.

Horde in my opinion is suffering from their own egos. Everyone that remains is a hardcore Defias horde RPer there that knows everybody else and RPs for his own ego or because he RPs there all his life and if he rerolls to another realm or game he has nothing in terms of a character standing. That's a common problem, found anywhere where there's RP but apparently and unfortunately only such players remain on horde. No people that RP for the actual RP.

During the trial and before everyone whispered me how their character is connected, how they have OOC friends and how there's no way I'm about to win that trial.

Fo shame guys. RP on the horde side is as good as dead and stunts like what you just pulled off is what's going to keep it dead... perhaps that's why AD has more RPers then us - behind all the ERP and Poweremoters that people see there are still guys that RP for the RP and not for the character standing in a community that does not physically exist.

I rest my case.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 pm

During the trial and before everyone whispered me how their character is connected, how they have OOC friends and how there's no way I'm about to win that trial.

Screenshots/chat logs? If so, show me. I will gladly blacklist the people who engage in that shit and urge others to do the same.

Aside from your, eh, "discussions", that which I quoted should not be a part of DB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Give me a week or so, I have a few events I wish to finish. But if there are still people interested in Blood Knight RP, I will see what I can work out.

This whole trial thing turned out to be dramafest, as did a previous trial before that one. It's safe to assume a trial is not a thing Silvermoon can manage right now.

And you madam have no law education. You allowed people that were neither in the case nor summoned as witnesses to speak in a closed interview.

She has a law education, but that's not criminal law of the nation of Quel'thalas where things are quite different than in whatever European country...
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:17 pm

You know, I'm just a bystander here, but from what I can see you seem very ignorant and completely block out anything that could incline towards you being incorrect in a hissy fit. And even if you were correct you're generalizing the entire Horde side based on the doings of a few selected people within one of many Horde communities. There are single RP guilds with more active people than Silvermoon in itself.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Would you like a written declaration from the purps? 'course I have no screenshots. I feel no urge to document my RP so that I may later look upon it and cry. I'm not setting out with torches and pitchforks nor am I trying to bomb the said individuals out. They're contained within their own faction and If I'm lucky they will remain there.

Yeah, sorry for all the cursing. I forgot this forum is everyone 3 above.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:20 pm

If you have screenies, show them.

Oh well, carry on!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Gor'Thrak Frosthowl wrote:You know, I'm just a bystander here, but from what I can see you seem very ignorant and completely block out anything that could incline towards you being incorrect in a hissy fit. And even if you were correct you're generalizing the entire Horde side based on the doings of a few selected people within one of many Horde communities. There are single RP guilds with more active people than Silvermoon in itself.

Said the horde player.

Why don't you look at the previous posts, bystander? No really.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you for confirming my thoughts. I did look at the previous posts, and that's where my conclusion was drawn from. And I must be really shit because I'm on the Horde side mainly, right?
You can keep on blocking out everything in a put your fingers in your ears while singing 'lalalalala' way and go elsewhere while speaking of DB's doomday, I doubt that much will change because of it. It might even be better that way, then others won't have to deal with you and you won't have to deal with others, and as a result things settle down in that community.

Last edited by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:27 pm

'course I have no screenshots.

When in drama, take screenshots. They become useful.

I myself keep a nice little collection for further use + for sending out for laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Okay... didn't want to get involved in this discussion, because quite frankly I know better, but I kinda have to comment on the one thing...

Norrian/Chezz wrote:You wanna know what I think happened? I think that I was simply put down so that the Sacrarium gets it's blood knight members so there's no competition for them. This was all agreed upon and decided before the "trial".

For your information, the Sacs don't really have any Blood Knights within their ranks, nor did we ever set out to have any sort of monopoly on any type of RP, within Silvermoon or elsewhere. A few people in the Blood Knight Guard are even in our chat channel to coordinate RP, because you know, quite the contrary to what you're saying, we couldn't care less about the guild tag over a character's head, or whether they approve of, or dislike us ICly.

We are playing this game to have fun and make friends; not to deal with high school drama or tantrums like yours. There is no conspiracy, and we are not part of any secret RP'er Cabal. I was personally only vaguely aware that there even was a trial, and didn't know it involved you until after it was over - and I'm the freaking guild leader. So, don't you try flinging your paranoid accusations in our direction again, because I won't let you get away with it.

Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Just for the record, the overseer of that particular trial already made it IC clear "never again".
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 am

Norrian/Chezz wrote:And you madam have no law education. You allowed people that were neither in the case nor summoned as witnesses to speak in a closed interview.

I did not, the judge did. Since when does a prosecutor have a say in 'allowing witnesses'?

I'll humor you as I fetched my diploma this week Very Happy

Spoiler:

So yeah, I do have proof of shit I claim!

And besides that, I do not RP for my ego, I did not give a damn about your character or 'bringing him down' or anything (dramaqueen much?), I hardly even RP at all these days. I was asked to play a role on a character I hardly even play on, and that has no name for herself whatsoever, so I did. That your character went full retard is not up to me.
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 am

You look a LOT like a girl I know in advanced physics.

I can't believe you went through the trouble of doing that though lol. Best way to win an internet fight I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:01 am

I already had the picture taken to go 'yay I got it!' to my friends on facebook, was just a matter of briefly uploading it. ^^
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 am

This thread is a mess...

Aishling wrote:Give me a week or so, I have a few events I wish to finish. But if there are still people interested in Blood Knight RP, I will see what I can work out.
Don't bother, Aish. Even if there are people interested in playing guards, there isn't anyone around that either wants or needs guarding.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

With Garrosh, there is always something or someone in need of protection! Besides, who said anything about guarding?! Since when do Blood Knights guard! =O
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Aishling wrote:Since when do Blood Knights guard! =O
I've been shouting this for a year! This is why I think "Blood Knight Guard" is the worst name for a blood knight guild ever Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Could be guard as in the honourific for soldiers who guard the royalty. The UK has a Guards brigade and they do no policing at all.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 am

I'll put it this way 'Chezz', despite our differences I did everything I could IC and OOC to try and save your characters ass. You were in a bad spot, of your own doing, and kept digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole IC and OOC for your character. Even after your punishment, I was still whispering you trying to find a way to make your punishment less brutal, and possibly even in helping your character find a way to survive the punishment.

But no, you threw a hissy fit, pissed your pants and give us all the finger, well in all honesty, fuck you very much.

Aelrath then picked up the pieces, made the Knights worth something in the city again, got a few old recruits back or got some new recruits, then realised the Knights were wasting their time in Silvermoon when they could be used elsewhere, and were NEEDED elsewhere.

For the record, I never joined the Sacrarium, in fact, Aelrath organised all the remaining Silvermoon garrisoned Blood Knights into joining the resistance movement (by joining the Shatterskulls in one form or another).

So, for the most part, the Blood Knight Guard is dead. The de facto leader at the moment for BK RPers is Aelrath, with Tiffane wanted on torture charges, and most Knights are aware that their hierarchy is in open rebellion or by Lor'themars side as a Sunreaver Blood Knight in the Thunder Isle. (Speaking of which, I want the Sunreaver Bloodknight armour. It's badass.)
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 am

Senariul wrote:For the record, I never joined the Sacrarium, in fact, Aelrath organised all the remaining Silvermoon garrisoned Blood Knights into joining the resistance movement (by joining the Shatterskulls in one form or another).

Aishling has become so mad because of this decision. She even had a discussion with Alph'el about this. :'D We should do something with this! ;D Cool
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am

Aishling wrote:
Senariul wrote:For the record, I never joined the Sacrarium, in fact, Aelrath organised all the remaining Silvermoon garrisoned Blood Knights into joining the resistance movement (by joining the Shatterskulls in one form or another).

Aishling has become so mad because of this decision. She even had a discussion with Alph'el about this. :'D We should do something with this! ;D Cool

Shhh.. *Stabs* There, there, calm down now.. *Burries the body*
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Poke me when you're free Aish, we'll sort something.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 am

My BK is blissfully ignorant about all of this Cool In other news: hissyfits are all the hype as of late, didn't you hear? Razz
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Darilas wrote:My BK is blissfully ignorant about all of this Cool In other news: hissyfits are all the hype as of late, didn't you hear? Razz

There have always been loose cannon Blood Knights that should hand in their gun and badge.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 pm

You said you'd come by. Aish never did...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next