Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Sacrarium

+8
erwtenpeller
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Tyrós/Cále
Kristeas Sunbinder
Raene
Coppernut
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Thelos
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[H] The Sacrarium - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] The Sacrarium

Post by Tyrós/Cále Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:I noticed on the roster the ranks have thinned and a new GM is up.

What's the status of the Sacrarium?
Not wanting to go into too much detail, a couple of unexpected issues popped up IRL for me a while back, and I've had a hard time balancing real life with WoW. Focusing on the one inevitably hurt the other, and ultimately I started to feel that this was unfair on the members. So, the decision was reached to choose a new GM who can dedicate more time to the guild.

I've chosen to go on a hiatus personally, so I can focus my attention where it needs to be right now. Once things clear up... we'll see where I might fit in again, but ICly things were RP'd out to leave things with Cale on a hook. Basically the Patriarch has ventured away on a mission but gone missing, so the Matriarch and the overseers are left to set the course of the order. Where it heads, I leave to them, but I'll be here to update the OP and make announcements if they request it.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum