Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Sacrarium

+8
erwtenpeller
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Tyrós/Cále
Kristeas Sunbinder
Raene
Coppernut
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Thelos
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[H] The Sacrarium - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] The Sacrarium

Post by Catari Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:41 am

Getting my old rogue race changed. She died long ago, and i was just waiting for a reason to get her changed.

And now waiting for slow GM's to free up the name i want.
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feltrand Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:07 pm

remembers of warmachine Protectorate of Menoth faction. you only need to put together steampunk war robots xD
Feltrand
Feltrand

Location : Fort Raven's Hold in Frostfire - Hillsbrad foothills - Silvermoon - Shattrath

Character sheet
Name: Feltrand Ravensun
Title: Chronomancer Magister Artist

http://feltrandravensunart.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Catari wrote:Getting my old rogue race changed. She died long ago, and i was just waiting for a reason to get her changed.

And now waiting for slow GM's to free up the name i want.
Spectacular! We look forward to having you =)

In other news... Recruitment has gone well, so it is time to get some serious RP going. Since more people have expressed interest in joining up we will leave them a few more days to do so, and then we will hold our first weekly guild meeting on Friday. It is time to rally the faithful, and decide what course of action to take next in our glorious quest to smite the wicked and the unbelievers!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Still another 9 days until I'm home, so best of luck to the rest of you.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 am

Just had our first event with
[H] The Sacrarium - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL6lZKBQM-IHGvEtExomLSAJoUf8NWsvo41WxdlxrXESpOQRBc
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:39 am

Your avatar makes me suspicious...

Are you a true believer?

* Calls in the Inquisition *
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 am

I am so envious. These next 6 days need to move faster.

Any plans for the next event?
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Yes. We're going to capture a known warlock and his one-armed sister and give them to the inquisition to play with for a week, until they confess.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:13 pm

This gives me an idea...

Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:22 pm

First weekly guild meeting held tonight. Was a lot of fun and everyone participated eagerly, so thank you all for that!

Decisions on how to spread the word in Silvermoon were reached, and further places and peoples in the world that might benefit from the sacred word of our preachers was also brought up and discussed. The latter will be brought up again on future meetings, as the patriarch does not want to divide his limited resources too much at this point; aside from Silvermoon there is also a certain undead antagonist that needs dealt with, after all!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm

...This is gonna be interesting..

Best of luck guys! Smile
Here's hoping you get to clash with my forsaken characters.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Wesley Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Elijah consider this heresy, and by Shadows name it must be purged from the face of Azeroth!
I look forward to roleplaying with you folks!
Elijah Wesley
Elijah Wesley

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Make sure you preach in Silvermoon when I'm back. How else would I get Aelrath recruited!
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Raene wrote:Make sure you preach in Silvermoon when I'm back. How else would I get Aelrath recruited!
If your character is an outspoken believer, it would make sense we look you up. But otherwise, look for us in Silvermoon next Friday!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Hah, I'll actually be home then too. I should be back RPing by the evening of the 6th (Wednesday).

As one of the last members of the Blood Knight Guard, Aelrath is definetly an outspoken believer and user of the Light. However, rather than organise something seperate for just myself, might as well time it coincidentally with your meeting a couple of days later.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 pm

How we go about it is up to you, but if you are excited to get involved I don't mind doing a separate intro as soon as you're home. =)
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Well it was a nice thought, but I'll stay clear of the discussion in that thread as I don't want to derail it with talks about another guild again. This is the thread for talking about the Sacrarium, so we'll keep it here. =)

But I'll say that any Blood Knights would be welcome, and even encouraged, to follow our doctrines. Exceptions might be made to Lightbenders, but that's about it. It would make sense for our cult to want to maintain a presence within the order anyway, so if the individual knight goes as far as joining the Sacrarium, or remains more as a passive ally/supporter in another guild, I'm cool with either.

...but I came on here for something else! Wowstead is evil, so we have changed to a new forum to make verifications easier.

The OP has been updated, but I'll post the link here as well:
http://thesacrarium.actieforum.com
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Bump with guild info:

The Sacrarium is moving its operations into the city of Silvermoon. While we may be based elsewhere on occasion, it is nice to have a safe haven from which to operate when that is not the case.

ICly, funds are still being moved around to purchase an office, but starting from Sunday evening you can find us frequenting the Bazaar, where we will be setting up a permanent "house of healing", with services offered to the general public.

Should hopefully make us a little easier to find for those that wish to seek us out!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Bump with more news:

Starting from tonight, we have begun to hold our weekly sermons in public, by the stairs in the western bazaar.

Tonight the Patriarch read from the Canticles of Light and spoke of why it is right for the believers to take to arms and, in certain instances, kill those that would be deemed as wicked. A prayer was then held, beseeching the Light to aid in the swift recovery for Commander Nessra.

We will be inviting interested officers in other guilds to our sermons, and also granting them moderator status so they can invite their own guildies. Let's see if we can get some larger crowds going that way!

If anyone is interested in attending the sermons, you can also make sure we don't miss out on asking you along... Either express your interest here, or whisper me ingame!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Another sermon was held tonight, with a slightly bigger crowd. People from the Sin Belore were present as well, so thank you especially for coming!

The Patriarch lead a joint prayer for the continued success of the war efforts on the Isle of Thunder. After that, he began the sermon itself, for which tonight's topic was "hardship and strife".

He spoke of how some Sin'dorei have suffered through such terrible trauma, that it might be easy to blame the Light and ask why it wasn't there to save them in their hour of need. Members of the Congregation were then encouraged to share tales of their own in which their faith had been shook, and the focus amongst those that spoke very much lay on the Scourge invasion and the fall of the Sunwell.

The Patriarch then read from the Book of Providence; more precisely the part that foretells the hardships that have beset the world. He concluded that the evils of the world seek to beset the minds of the virtuous, because while the shadows cannot pierce the Light, they can overwhelm it.

The Congregation was encouraged to remain vigilant, and an example of what happened specifically during the Scourge War was given: It wasn't the Light that abandoned Quel'thalas, for the nation was betrayed from within. Dar'Khan Drathir was paraded as an example of what happens when people succumb to the forces of evil, and how not even the Light can save those that turn their backs on it, or on its own undo the damage they cause while under the sway of the shadows.

Lastly, the doubters were scolded for forgetting how it was a Naaru - a being of pure Light - that sacrificed itself to reignite the Sunwell and consequently save the blood elves from their plight. The Patriarch pointed to this as final evidence that the Sin'dorei are now the Light's chosen people on Azeroth, and his claim remained unchallenged by the crowd.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Yees! Go lightmongers!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Tonight's sermon was a little more... unruly than usual, but perhaps that was to be expected given the mix of attendants, as well as the topic.

As the Sacrarium's current agenda centers around trying to assert itself as a natural and (relatively) uncontroversial part of Thalassian community, the righteous were called to arms in the Hinterlands campaign so to display more directly that faith and patriotism goes hand-in-hand for any upright Sin'dorei. A temporary "Edict of Indulgence" was issued to tolerate shadow and fel-based magic from other Horde combatants during the campaign, as the Alliance was pointed out to be the greater evil.

The Patriarch pointed to the Alliance's Church of Light in particular, as a band of brigands and false prophets that any true believer should actively fight, and those ready to take up arms were encouraged to render Divine Judgement on these individuals in particular. Due to the unrulyness of the congregation, they seemed to miss the fact that the Hinterlands are mainly inhabited by Wildhammer dwarves, who as a rule don't follow the Church of Light in the first place, but as no one objected to this, the topic was never discussed or elaborated on.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Too bad Alph-in-disguise didn't get a chance to discuss things with the Patriarch. It's ever-so-much fun to mess with the whitecloaks <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:40 pm

I noticed on the roster the ranks have thinned and a new GM is up.

What's the status of the Sacrarium?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum