Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Defias

+18
Seranita
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Salketh
Sanara
erwtenpeller
Krogon Devilstep
Amaryl
Thondalar Stormleaf
Gesh
Thelos
Theo
Kwelan
Skarain
Gogol
Rae Wulfgnar
Vaell
Lexgrad
Dorothee/Duvaineth
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goodbye Defias Empty Goodbye Defias

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 pm

I have moved my DK to Argent Dawn realm due to gankers distrupting every night rp for the past 4 months. My guild being a Northern Guild that rped in the ebon hold and enviroemnt around wasnt able to do one outdoor event without atleast 2 interuptions per night when out of the hold. Some may say fight back, I personally dont enjoy being interupted even if the gankers are killed. Also I have a baby on the way that will be born soon so my rp time will be specific hours and limited..therfore I definatley dont wanna waste even a second on a gankers. I want to thank all of you for the great rp we have had together

I have some ooc confessions to make about my toon IC

DOL the court of soul members were never a threat to SW or the living..Dawn was using you to hunt down ex shroud members and hopefully kill them for us, yes I was making you do our dirty work

Stromgarde, Dawn was using you for a good image and reputation boost. Was gonna dump you once she saw no need of you any longer,

Regiment, well Dawn has lied her way out of alot of arrests and had others take the blame for her Razz

Dwarfs of the three hammers, you are the only I could not lie to and get away with it nor manipulate Smile

I am going to miss all of you and I am gonna write a few names but wil try and keep it brief.
Lexgrad and Iravion thank you for putting up with me when learning to rp..I created alot of messes and almost ruined the shrouds ooc rep a few times once when I was new to rp. I owe most of my dk rp to Lexgrad and Iravion who taught me the basics,
Skarain and Inneh for awlays being there ooc to help me in my rp and lore
Theo, Kwelan, Bob, Emilou, stormgard, DOL, regiment, blades, shroud, wardens.. and any who I have rped with Thank You very much...( ills top adding names I can type for hours) now I must go onto my gank free server and begin manipulating those I can Razz

You are not rid of me I have my alts that are staying on defias so I can come by and annoy you guys once and a while...expect an evil random toon to be assulting you at any random given moment Smile

Last edited by Lady Valerie Iris Dawn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Defias Empty Re: Goodbye Defias

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Sorry to hear this Lil. Good luck with your Baby and the future!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 pm

I don't see Vaell in that list...!

On a serious note, shame to see you go but I don't blame you. Tell me how Argent Dawn rp is, I'd love to try it sometime.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Thats a real shame =( you could've always moved into westfall to hide and make your base, there is always another choice!
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Lady Valerie Iris Dawn wrote:Dwarfs of the three hammers, you are the only I could not lie to and get away with it nor manipulate

Thank you, we work hard for that.
Good luck over there.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Wulfgnar wrote:Thats a real shame =( you could've always moved into westfall to hide and make your base, there is always another choice!

true but that would be compromising with the situation..I wanna rp freeley anywhere I choose to wanna rp, not be foreced to stay within safezones
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 am

Lady Valerie Iris Dawn wrote:Sharain
Who is that? scratch

No but really, Hope you find happiness in AD Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwelan Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 am

T'was quite fun, Valerie Iris Dawn.
I enjoyed the RP you presented quite a bit, honestly. It's a pity to put it lightly to see that you did now in fact, change servers. But nevertheless, i hope you're happy on AD and i'd say you do need some peace and such, soon enough.
'May the light be with you', as the Quel'dorei and Humans say mostly.

Stay safe and be happy.
Kwelan
Kwelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:28 am

Did you lie to the great Theo too? Sad . Congrats on a kid! And i never knew you were leaving, never got a chance to say goodbye so i wish you luck in life and was nice Rping with you. Now if you'll excuse me..ima go cry.
Theo
Theo

Character sheet
Name: Theodric Lightsoul
Title: Lord/Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 am

Dawn never lied to Theo Smile Had nothing to gain by doing so Razz And ul be seeing me I leaft all my alts on defias. Ill be loging to say good bye to those who were offline when I leaft.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 am

Lightspeed, Lady Valerie Iris Dawn, and good luck on your new server. Don't forget that you are always welcome to return here, even if there has been some OOC tension, because let's face it: everybody has OOC tension with everybody sometimes. That does not mean we don't like eachother, far from it.

And good luck with the baby!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 am

Best of luck with the little one!

Try not to teach it any necromancy until it's at least morally responsible.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 am

Good luck with the baby and AD.

Its really sad, and Leeria will miss Lady Dawn. ;_;
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:33 am

Good luck with the baby!

And its a good choice to simply transfer servers, instead of incessantly complain, you got my respect for that Very Happy.(if only more people did that xD )

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 am

Lady Valerie Iris Dawn wrote:

DOL the court of soul members were never a threat to SW or the living..Dawn was using you to hunt down ex shroud members and hopefully kill them for us, yes I was making you do our dirty work

Stromgarde, Dawn was using you for a good image and reputation boost. Was gonna dump you once she saw no need of you any longer,

Oy! Us other Wardens did not know of that! *slaps*
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 am

I'm extremely sad to hear this. I know its been harsh on you.

I've enjoyed our roleplay together, and your contribution to the community and your efforts wont be forgotten, Have fun, and hope we RP together again Smile
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Oh how i yearn for a gank-free place. You did the right thing, kiddo. Best of luck to you. <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Lady Valerie Iris Dawn wrote:I have moved my DK to Argent Dawn realm due to gankers distrupting every night rp for the past 4 months.

In that case, here's hoping that you won't find your every night of RP being disrupted by horrible lollers on AD instead.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 pm

I don't know you, but I understand your point, particularly if you only have limited time. Good luck on argent, sure you'll find somewhere to settle down I/
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Sanara wrote:
Lady Valerie Iris Dawn wrote:I have moved my DK to Argent Dawn realm due to gankers distrupting every night rp for the past 4 months.

In that case, here's hoping that you won't find your every night of RP being disrupted by horrible lollers on AD instead.

Ty m8, so far I havent ran into a loler but,

Lollers will always exist. Simple solution, put on ignore, ( that way the chat channel is clear to rp in) and if the loling is heavy move somewhere they cant see u, and go back when they have moved on. (its better than ressing and fighing or fleeing by my opinion, and takes less time) Remeber im a dk, not many lolers outdoors, most are in cities where my toon prefers not to be. And lolers do get suspenced. faylum and aboc got a nice suspention for loling in the ebon hold, night after night, even came by after the suspention ended and /appologised to us, and never grifed in the hold ever again BUT Faylum did once come to us and attack the dummies pissing us of with mass spells, once we walked away he portaled out realising he cant even lol by something that wont get him suspended. That is why I am sure he dosnt care if he loses in pvp. His primary goal is distrupt rp, by just droping in. Even if he dies, his goal has been accomlished.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm

I remember it drove me mad when Shadow of Nine ganked Darkshire/Duskwood non stop. It's a ridiculous situation...

Sanara wrote:

It'll be absolutely fine if you stay away from Stormwind. So that's a tip for you, Dawn. As AD is a big server, it can be confusing and chaotic to find the RP you wish for. So if you need some info then feel free to send me a PM with questions here and I'll try to help you. (assuming you're not familiar @ AD that is)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm

ay yes.. I will miss you.. you gave shentin a lot of headakes and confusion.. hope all goes well and hope we will see you around form time to time.. I have you on realid anyway so will still chat XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Adrianna Leeria Maldoran wrote:

Oh Leeria, Dawn trusted her members up to a point Why? Simple most are undead and undead cant be trusted, you never know who will betray you for power and so on. Some Dawn did trust some alot, but didnt say much for if they were ever captured by an enemy and tortured, information would of been leaked. Imagine if DOL found out Dawn lied about becka being under the control of a demon therefore forced to serve in cos. Dawn lied, Becka was in cos by free will. Wardens are refugeeing a fugative (cuz dawn made cos look like criminals, but didnt care if they were really criminals just wanted to punish those who betrayed the shroud ) Being one of the leaders of the shroud under overlord Lex, Dawn knew alot and lied alot, so did shroud members who are now in the wardens. So now you understand why all her intentions and secrets were locked in her head, for the saftey of the order, its members and its possilility of surviving. And I doubt any ex shroud would talk ic about the shroud Razz
But do know Leeria the Wardens are law abiding now, once Dawn founded them all the evil stopped, was a chance to break free from the ways she was forced to be while in the shroud, ( wich was awesome rp and changed my toon, ty lex and shroud) but not the manipulating, thats politics not evil. I know Ivrian will clean up any mess you dks make, and I am sure Hage your paladin leader will be truthful and honest therefore the Wardens will survive Smile
I should write down Dawns story when I have time, alot of ppl will be shocked at the things she has done and gotten away with Razz TIP from me to you-If your gonna be evil do it in a smart way, not up front in the faces of those who would see your existence ended.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm

That's a real shame - we didn't rp much together, but I really liked your char Smile

I hope you'll have fun on your new server.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Adrianna Leeria Maldoran wrote:

Oh Leeria, Dawn trusted her members up to a point Why? Simple most are undead and undead cant be trusted, you never know who will betray you for power and so on. Some Dawn did trust some alot, but didnt say much for if they were ever captured by an enemy and tortured, information would of been leaked. Imagine if DOL found out Dawn lied about becka being under the control of a demon therefore forced to serve in cos. Dawn lied, Becka was in cos by free will. Wardens are refugeeing a fugative (cuz dawn made cos look like criminals, but didnt care if they were really criminals just wanted to punish those who betrayed the shroud ) Being one of the leaders of the shroud under overlord Lex, Dawn knew alot and lied alot, so did shroud members who are now in the wardens. So now you understand why all her intentions and secrets were locked in her head, for the saftey of the order, its members and its possilility of surviving. And I doubt any ex shroud would talk ic about the shroud Razz
But do know Leeria the Wardens are law abiding now, once Dawn founded them all the evil stopped, was a chance to break free from the ways she was forced to be while in the shroud, ( wich was awesome rp and changed my toon, ty lex and shroud) but not the manipulating, thats politics not evil. I know Ivrian will clean up any mess you dks make, and I am sure Hage your paladin leader will be truthful and honest therefore the Wardens will survive Smile
I should write down Dawns story when I have time, alot of ppl will be shocked at the things she has done and gotten away with Razz TIP from me to you-If your gonna be evil do it in a smart way, not up front in the faces of those who would see your existence ended.

You have to type it out now! I am dying of curiosity!
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next