Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] <Court of Secrets>

5 posters

Go down

[A] <Court of Secrets> Empty [A] <Court of Secrets>

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Sahera ran a ring-clad hand through her raven black hair, her many bracelets rattling with the movement. She furrowed her brow deeply as she flipped the cards in front of her and observed them closely. She tapped a fingernail against one of the cards, mymbling quietly to herself. "Ah.. The wheel of fortune, hmm? Yes.. That makes sense. Perhaps it is time for the wanderers to return to the walled city." She beckoned her raven companion over and quickly scribbled down a note before attaching it to the raven's foot. "Go, Mi'zak. Find them, and tell them the family must be reuinted."

Concept

Travelers and vagabonds, thieves, fortunetellers, beggars and scoundrels. Gypsies have always had an aura of mysticism about them. The flaring, colourful fabrics as they dance at fairs, exotic circuses and flashy cantrips. No one quite knows where they came from to begin with, but everyone knows that when the gypsies are near, you better hold on to your purse.

It is rumoured that they share blood with the distant Tanarisi, as they share some of the same physical appearance, but this is just hear-say, and if you ask any of them, they will tell you that they come from the dust of the road.

As of late, something seems to have drawn them to the big cities though. Whether it is the increasing dangers on the roads, or some secret agenda remains to be seen, but for now, they seem to have settled within the walls of Stormwind, reading fortunes and filling the streets with colour and life.

OOC info

This has been an idea in my mind for quite some time now. I've been RP'ing Sahera as a lone gypsy, who has been separated from her group for whatever reason seemed plausible then and there. I really enjoy RP'ing her, but it would be nice to have some company in doing so! I doubt this will be a very big guild, or an overly active one, even. But I do hope to create a few events, and take part in some plots along the way. So if anyone out there is interested in building a little outcast-community, please do poke me!

Looking for all kinds of vagabonds and scoundrels! Sahera is a soothsayer and fortuneteller, who creates little charms and trinkets for luck, or to keep bad spirits away. In a group like this, the sky is the limit, but I would prefer to keep away from general OP'ness. A little black magic, certainly, but I'm not interested in the wraith-commanding dark lord of Doom. Flame breathers, thieves, sword-eaters, musicians, dancers, you name it. Everyone's welcome in the Court of Secrets!

So if you have an alt you think would fit for this, or if you have any ideas or think of anything I should have mentioned, please give me a poke!

Contact

I can be found in-game on Shandrea, Alera or Sahera these days.
Or on skype: silje.stromsten.eide

Hope to hear from you! Smile

Last edited by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

[A] <Court of Secrets> Empty Re: [A] <Court of Secrets>

Post by Finnabhair Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

That name... Sad

Noooo!
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Beggar thief. The best combo on a gypsy. "A coin for the poor..." *steals the purse of the distracted citizen* "Thank you..." *walks away*

Cool idea. Might just have a fancy alt for this.
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 pm

The name is still somewhat a WiP. xD I just haven't fully decided yet.
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:08 pm

It's a brilliant idea for a guild, I love it! But the name...way too "real worldy," in my opinion, as historically the Court of Miracles did actually exist.
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Yeah, that's why I thought of that name immediately. I also thought about something tarot'y, like "The Wheel of Fortune" but.. Game-show on TV, lol.. xD "Wheel of Fate"?
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Wheel of Fate seems a bit cliché... But, it's your choice xD .
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Hmmmarf. This is haaaard! Give some options then! Razz
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Hmm...yeah, tarot-related sounds really good, actually! Maybe like (if you don't mind a suggestion, sorry if I'm being forward) or, since the Major/Minor Arcana are also called "Greater Secrets" and "Lesser Secrets" respectively... "Court of Secrets" or something?

That's weird the Court of Secrets part got hidden for some reason. o_o It was there when I went to Edit!

EDIT: What the flip?! It did it again! Anyway, it makes "Court of Secrets" disappear when I put it in brackets.

Last edited by Farelin/Dijie on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Farelin... You're a star! <3 Thank you! *pounces and showers with smooches* Yes, I just god-emoted you. xD It's purrfect!
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Shandrea/Nar'Gaya wrote:Farelin... You're a star! <3 Thank you! *pounces and showers with smooches* Yes, I just god-emoted you. xD It's purrfect!

ACK!! OFFA ME! I'm already involved with a Norwegian, shoo shoo!
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Fuckin' gippos!
That's an idea for a guild name < Fuckin' Gippos >
But this is a great idea, hopefully sometime in the future the Cartel may come across your gypsy bunch Very Happy
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Feydor wrote:Fuckin' gippos!
That's an idea for a guild name < Fuckin' Gippos >
But this is a great idea, hopefully sometime in the future the Cartel may come across your gypsy bunch Very Happy

Best name I second this.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down