Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tinker's Court

3 posters

Go down

The Tinker's Court Empty The Tinker's Court

Post by Hermie Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:44 pm

The Gnomish Tinkers Court used to be on a Monday at 20:00 server time.
However due to reasons unknown by myself, the three gearholders have been very inactive. Joliwa has apparently quit the game. Blinkie is bored with it (she can post here herself though as she's still active on Sanara) and Swatti has just been offline for ages.

I have made a similar thread in the Gnome sub forums however I want this to be seen!

I have come up with some conclusions as to what we could do to reactive these events. And I'm sure the rest of the active gnomish community will agree with me that the Tinker's Court is awesome and shouldn't stop!

1. We move the time to 20:30 Server time. That way some people who were enable to get on, can.

2. New Gearholders. Blinkie and Swatti could stay unless they both say otherwise. I saw three vacant seats and with Joliwa now gone that makes four.

3. More events. We make more events for the a tinkers Court, therefore attracting more gnomes!

This is just an idea that I'd like to do.
However I'd need Blinkie to say it was okay and for some members of the gnomish community to back me up!Smile

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Tinker's Court Empty Re: The Tinker's Court

Post by Seranita Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm

well My gnome fritseni coudl become one cog holder if needed a teck priest
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 pm

I've already said it, this won't work. The reason the Tinker's Court stopped convening, and this is important, is because there's never anything to discuss. There's no Gnome community to support having a leading council.

The supposed highlight of the Gnome RP community seemed to be the Court meetings themselves which usually consisted of half an hour of waiting to see if someone had something to say, then telling the Forlorn Cartel that no, they don't get amnesty in Ironforge when they commit crimes in Stormwind, just like you didn't get it the first sixty times you asked!

Reviving the Court will not achieve anything since, well... We already did. Twice now. Both times it ended up just detracting from common Gnome RP and led to its own downfall.

Fimbs, you need to let the Tinker's Court go. Focus your efforts on creating Gnome RP yourself - the Tinker's Court won't magically make new RP appear, it never worked like that.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 am

I agree.
However say we make more RP, got more gnomes, and made more events?
What would you say then?

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:16 pm

I'd love to see the Gnome community active again, to be honest. Maybe when I'm less stressed out IRL I'll even try to rejoin it myself. Still, I think it's far from that as things are...
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down