Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

+15
Kristeas Sunbinder
erwtenpeller
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Zhaun Blackblood
Arkil
Tuomas/Decurius
Finnabhair
Rae Wulfgnar
Seranita
Braiden
Drustai
Feral / Blackfall
Rashka
Thondalar Stormleaf
siegmund
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Would be nice if there was an Ebon Council, but in lore no sort of council exists from what I know. Perhaps a council to speak for those of the ebon blade who have interactions with SW would be something more apropriate.. This way lorewise it would fit and not be forcing all ebon knights to support something that lorewise dosnt exist. Im just tossing ideas here do correct me if mistaken.
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

Post by siegmund Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Would probably be best like that yes. Ideas are never bad!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Dorothee Drake wrote:Would be nice if there was an Ebon Council.
More councils! <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm

or add an ebon rep to the already existing one, though saying that, I just read the "Laws" and my heads still spinning
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
More councils! <3

*grows suspicious*
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:
More councils! <3
*grows suspicious*

What is that growing in your pants...?
Azmariel
Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:39 am

Not one step backwards Sieg, the Lexadin supports you!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 am

Lexgrad wrote:Not one step backwards Sieg, the Lexadin supports you!

Started some IC movement i guess, but probably not in direction of a council, but rather same theme as the Ashen verdict, least that's how i see it. Just that the focus will be the Hand. Of course by now anything can happen.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

just to let you know I sent you an in game ic message to you Siegmund but i have not receaved a reply lol anyways im still lirking watching how this progresse
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:06 am

Monrena wrote:just to let you know I sent you an in game ic message to you Siegmund but i have not receaved a reply lol anyways im still lirking watching how this progresse

You sure? I checked myself and got nothing, can always send a PM as well.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 am

done.. that must mean I sent your letter to someone else lol wups.. anyways the name on the letter is her ooc name as well
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 am

To be quite honest I still think it's a tad unfair to demand all death knights cut ties with the council and regiment. What about the DKs in the Stormwind Regiment? They need to choose to leave their guild and do what their character would do, or do something uncharacteristic but stay with their guild?
Azarion
Azarion

Character sheet
Name: Azarion
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 am

My suggestion is to simply treat the poster as In Character. The poster does not state that the NPC Leader himself wants those all withdrawn, but only one commander of many knights. -One- individual commander + 2 Knights.

["By decree of the Highlord's commader, Marijan Deatchleaver, any death knight who...."] (Highlord's commander, not the Highlord himself)

Those DK's who does not follow the order can, for example, claim that they follow only the orders of the Highlord himself for whatever reason. Maybe they feel bound to the Alliance after the fall of the Lich King, "returning home among their race".

In Short, my suggestion: Conflict is good. Treat the poster as IC, but do not let it limit your roleplay, use it to enrich it!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2