Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman sent to Prison for life for....

+15
Jomir
Haen Strongwind
Elízabéth Moren
Grufftoof
Nassulra / Dobkins
Jayse
Cathee Norris
Kil'drakor
Nayan
Antistia
(Goggy) - Exilius
Wubeh
Kristeas Sunbinder
Zhakiri
Lavian
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Woman sent to Prison for life for.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman sent to Prison for life for....

Post by Nayan Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 am

Geldar wrote:Case 2: Man breaks his leg, goes to hospital to get it in a cast. But since the american doctors are so brilliant, they make a cast on his healthy leg. Man sues and wins the case for neglect.
Don't forget the case of the burglar who sued the house-owner for negligence (something about the staircase not being properly maintained or something), as he fell off and broke his leg while breaking in.. and won the case.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Woman sent to Prison for life for.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman sent to Prison for life for....

Post by Zhakiri Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 am

This shit makes me sigh....Heavily...
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Me on the other hand I laugh my ass off! This stuff is just crazy Razz
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Geldar wrote:Verdict: Not only you are a dumb fucking piece of american white trash that cant think, but you also win a case you are wrong in because their leagal system is made up from the same material, most likely.
Their legal system is flawed and unevolved. It lacks principles like reason and proportionality which most European law systems have had since the late 18th century. There's numerous differences between the two law systems like these.

The thing that bothers me most is that many of these lawsuits are due to lawyers being able to make up contracts that allow them to get a certain percentage of the damage claim. I'm sure that from the 10 million claim a high percentage like 50 or 75% went to the lawyer. This encourages lawyers to promote sueing and pushes people into defending the most rediculous statements. Which works in USA because hey, they lack the principle of reason.

Sorry for the professor rant. But I believe being dumb is one thing. A system allowing people to act dumb is another and much worse than the first.

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Nithel wrote:
Geldar wrote:Verdict: Not only you are a dumb fucking piece of american white trash that cant think, but you also win a case you are wrong in because their leagal system is made up from the same material, most likely.
Which works in USA because hey, they lack the principle of reason.

Sorry for the professor rant. But I believe being dumb is one thing. A system allowing people to act dumb is another and much worse than the first.

Both quotes got me har-.. Happy on life.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3