Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman sent to Prison for life for....

+15
Jomir
Haen Strongwind
Elízabéth Moren
Grufftoof
Nassulra / Dobkins
Jayse
Cathee Norris
Kil'drakor
Nayan
Antistia
(Goggy) - Exilius
Wubeh
Kristeas Sunbinder
Zhakiri
Lavian
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Woman sent to Prison for life for.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman sent to Prison for life for....

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:I guess. We're a bit more..

"NAKED PERSON?? WHERE???! *DROOL*"

Nah, thing is that here if you come to ask for help to file a lawsuit for something retarded you will get a "Are you serious are are you just a retard?" look.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Woman sent to Prison for life for.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman sent to Prison for life for....

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm

This. We are just generally more sensible and culturally advanced than those yanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm

*Sees a naked guy through the window*

American v1: "Naked guy! Muahhaahh! It's time to sue someone! Money makes the world go around, the world go around.. Nananannan..."

American v2: "You offend me by being naked in your own house! Sueeeeee!"

European v1: "Nekkid!"

European v2: "Meh..."
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Enough with the whole EU vs US crap, I read enough of that on AJ Sad
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Nassulra / Dobkins wrote:*Sees a naked guy through the window*

American v1: "Naked guy! Muahhaahh! It's time to sue someone! Money makes the world go around, the world go around.. Nananannan..."

American v2: "You offend me by being naked in your own house! Sueeeeee!"

European v1: "Nekkid!"

European v2: "Meh..."

That's pretty much how Americans think, yes.

YAAAAY, CANADA!!! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Woman sent to Prison for life for.... - Page 2 Canada_6170_w560

It's all good! Very Happy
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm

It's so pretty. ;~;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:01 pm

looks like stylized weed. junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Huffington Post article on man arrested for indecent exposure to woman and her child.

Man acquitted following trial following said arrest.

Bloody stupid, the whole thing.

The US/EU arguments that things like this detract from the real meat (fnar fnar) of the issue. People are stupid.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

The American justice system, in my opinion is the worst one in the world, they make horrificly bad sentances, plenty of corrupted laywers and judges, heck there just bad.

Im 14, and if an older woman asked me to touch her breasts then have sex with her, my first response would be. '' o_o '' A few seconds later '' cheers '' Then a giant ''Suar!''.... Well aslong as she wasent ugly.

Life Sentance was completly un-called for in this, though this is the American justice system, ofcourse it is, they dont know what Justice means, this and the West Memphis Three are great examples of it.

... And for the talk about US, EU and Canada earlier, just thought i'd say if I either had to live in any US state or anywhere in Canada, id choose Canada in a heartbeat, atleast there awesome and not retarded, unlike 90% of the US.

I mean no offence in this post, if you find it offensive at all, please dont start yelling rage posts at me and do it in a PM instead. The comment was not aimed at anyone, and if there are any people who find it offensive, I am sorry.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm

I heard Canada has good healthcare Razz
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:I heard Canada has good healthcare Razz

God, yes. -_-;; So good to be back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Haen Strongwind Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Serves her right. Imagine letting someone touch your breest.

In my day we sent people to the gallows for that.
Haen Strongwind
Haen Strongwind

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:I've heard worst. This is actually a story that I heard on the radio, back in Sacramento.

A guy got up, one morning, and went to his kitchen to make himself some breakfast and coffee. While he was doing this, a woman walked past his window, taking her kid to school. They looked over into the guy's window and saw that he was naked.

She called the cops. They went in, arrested the naked homeowner, and he was charged with indecent exposure. Not only this, but he's now been added to the "sexual offenders" list and has to place a sign on his front yard, stating this.

The hitch: The woman and her son were crossing through the man's backyard. They were trespassing on his property. This, however, was not taken into account.
I know that one, yea >.> Made me facepalm majortime.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Wubeh wrote:Enough with the whole EU vs US crap, I read enough of that on AJ Sad

You havn't seen that crap until you visit AJ's Rantroom.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:
Wubeh wrote:Enough with the whole EU vs US crap, I read enough of that on AJ Sad

You havn't seen that crap until you visit AJ's Rantroom.

What makes you think I havent? :>

Though now that I got a DBW Im prolly steamrolling my way up there on my own account :3

And America is really a 3rd world country in some respects.
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Nice.... nice.....
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:20 pm

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/virginia/man-on-trial-for-indecent-exposure-after-spotted-naked-in-his-home-040710

The guy was found not guilty, at least some people have brains in america..... >.>

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 am

People have brains, it's just the law system which is so darn corrupted that people go a long way in hope for a juicy lawsuit. ;I

Yay, Justice triumphs, Now sue the woman for taking her kid into the lawns of other peole, and peeping.
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 am

Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

That site is funny as hell.

This especially:
ACCRA, Ghana. (Reuters) - Ghanan newspapers report that angry mobs have lynched or beaten to death at least 12 self-proclaimed sorcerers over alleged Penis Snatching. The deaths stem from a scheme where the sorcerers touch men, then tell the victims their penises will shrink or disappear unless they pay for an antidote. Many victims seem to have little tolerance for this and take revenge on the spot. The Inspector General of Police has ordered increased police patrols and vows to call in the army to maintain order if the crisis doesn't abate soon. In addition, medical experts are trying to calm the panic by going on television to explain in detail why penises increase and decrease in size, but so far such assurances have been of little help.

Regarding the laws, I wonder if they're all still in effect. I doubt they are, however. If not, I feel bad for Americans.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:37 am

I'll say it again, the only good thing about America is Broadway. *Nods*
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 am

Speaking about fun cases as i see this thread is going that way here is my input:

Woman goes to buy coffee from WCDonalds, she gets the cup and drinks straight from it without looking if its hot or not. Burns her tongue and sues WCDonalds for 10 milion $$$, and wins the case because she wasnt warned the COFFEE she just ordered was HOT (omg can you imagine? HOT COFFEE?) thus from this day forth on the cups of WCDonalds its writen "Warning hot."

Verdict: Not only you are a dumb fucking piece of american white trash that cant think, but you also win a case you are wrong in because their leagal system is made up from the same material, most likely.

Case 2: Man breaks his leg, goes to hospital to get it in a cast. But since the american doctors are so brilliant, they make a cast on his healthy leg. Man sues and wins the case for neglect.

Verdict: You got your diploma for a doctor over a internet test and you should be shot. What they did from this day though. Before the cast is ACTUALLY made they write with a marker on the broken leg "BROKEN" and on the healthy "HEALTHY". Happened to a friend aswell who lives in the US. Go figure. LONG LIVE TEH UNITED STATES!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 am

*Shrug* Everything better than Bulgeria.

HAR HAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 am

Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next