Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did MoP put the "war" back into Warcraft?

+11
Seranita
Thelos
Vaell
Kozgugore Feraleye
erwtenpeller
Thrakha
Allonia_Miral
Shriukan
siegmund
Dréfurion
Drustai
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did MoP put the "war" back into Warcraft? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MoP put the "war" back into Warcraft?

Post by Vaell Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:The schedule doesn't say "X5" is to be the last "X", though.

And persistant rumors have been saying "Titan" is going to be more shooty, and less arpee-gee-y.
Yeah, that is very true. It is more of a five year plan and I've been googling around, I think there will be a couple more expansions which is a bit of a shame IMO. I wouldn't mind if they brought out a WoW2 but with the current engine, I can't see myself getting back into raiding or anything of the like any time soon.

As for Titan, is there a thread for it? I don't want to derail this one. It'd be nice to have a place where we can update with any confirmed news!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Did MoP put the "war" back into Warcraft? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did MoP put the "war" back into Warcraft?

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Vaell wrote:As for Titan, is there a thread for it? I don't want to derail this one. It'd be nice to have a place where we can update with any confirmed news!
...I don't think there is any besides the working title.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2