Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.>

+20
Velspeth
Braiden
siegmund
Drustai
Seranita
Tuomas/Decurius
Demurral
erwtenpeller
Amaryl
Valestrion
Thondalar Stormleaf
Lexgrad
Vaell
Rae Wulfgnar
Skarain
Melnerag
Humphry
Dréfurion
Zalissa
Samian/Bismack
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.> Empty [A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.>

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 am

[A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.> 260px-Alliance-Icon-Cropped

To the necromancer Drustai, public enemy number one,

Miss Drustai, even though every citizen is capable of reading this this is adressed to you and to you only.
We have your apprentice safely locked away at a location unknown. She will not be recieving ANY kind of visitor.

Her execution will be sunday at nine bells. Her death is inevitable UNLESS:
  • You turn yourself in, unarmed.

• Wearing nothing but trousers and a simple shirt.

• You will have no protection in any shape or form.

• No vindicator, no wards. No magic.

If you show yourself in Stormwind without abiding these set rules at ANY TIME. Skarain's head will IMMIDIATLY be removed and her body set aflame.

Any attempt of releasing her will result in her execution. Any attempt of trying to trick the kingdom will result in her execution. EVERYTHING WILL LEAD TO HER EXECUTION UNLESS YOU TURN YOURSELF IN TO GET EXECUTED YOURSELF THEN SHE WILL WALK -FREE- WITHOUT ANY CRIMES TO HER NAME.

The choice is simple necromancer, she dies and eventually you die. Or you die.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

[A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.> Empty Re: [A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.>

Post by Zalissa Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 am

Alorah's eyes trail over the poster, word by word. Her expression turning more grave by the moment.
By the sun, Drustai... There's no saving you now.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

[A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.> Empty Re: [A]<Posters regarding Drustai shamelessly hung all over the joint.>

Post by Dréfurion Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 am

Dréfurion glances over the poster, his eyes widening, and sets down the bag he was carrying.

"Elune keep you Drustai" He whispers before picking up his bag and slodging on to Stormwind harbor.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 am

*Humphry strolls past the poster, he gives it a quick read before lightly rubbing his chin.*

"I wonder if she'll let her die and then simply raise her?..."

*One of his accompanying private guard remarks*

"The necromancer? Yep, that's what I'd do in her boat. Let's hope Stormwind's finest have a contingency plan."
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 am

Gwendelyn looks at the poster, noting the cowardly lack of signature and outward display of stupidity at trying to reach the woman by placing public posters in the very city she is wanted in. She then begins considering all the laws the mastermind behind this undertaking has broken, and concludes that he is villain close in magnitude to Drustai herself.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 am

Samian/Bismack wrote:To the necromancer Drustai, public enemy number one

Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 am

Wulfgnar notices one of the posters and peer's over the words. He smirks and simply strolls on.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 am

Vaell reads over the words but does not take any of them in. He knows what is written and had come to accept defeat in defending Drustai when he saw Skarain shackled and alone. The master will not leave the apprentice.
"I just hope... I just hope she remembered me in her will. That wand case, I forgot... *Vaell sniffs back a tear* I forgot to tell her I was fond of it."
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 am

((Like Dru will hand herself in for anyone XD))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 am

Simaria stops by the poster and reads it over. She wrinkles her nose and frowns.

"She helps us in the war as much as she did and they wanna execute her? Really? Bloody idiots." she mutters annoyed and stalks away.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 am

Valestrion makes a mental note to check whether Skarain has been tried and sentenced to death, in which case Skarain should be executed regardless of whether Drustai turns up or not, or whether the unnamed person who put up these posters is openly announcing his intent to commit murder.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am

*enters Stormwind, Panderan mud still staining her boots, as She looks over all the new posters.*

One day you're fighting under my command, the next day you're wanted, and executed to death. Ah The City of Fools never changes I see.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 pm

GG Dru. Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:33 pm

the funniest part has got to be "Hand yourself in."
Oh, you guys...
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Domovoi wrote:the funniest part has got to be "Hand yourself in."
Oh, you guys...

+1 internet XD
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:15 pm

*Decurius reads the poster, his face crumbles in disbelief. Affter muttering something about 'shit' and' Alliance' and 'Stormwind' and 'shit' again, he takes the direction of the Command Centre*

Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

*slowly in her recovery she manages to limp out of the cathedral only to find one of the posters.. slowly her face going pale, she shakes her head and tears it down limping into the cathedral again to show reyleigh muttering and shaking*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 pm

[A man wrapped in dark and hooded clothing goes to each poster in the city, attaching a response beneath it. The man does not stop nor respond when called. If held, he simply waits to be released before going back on his way. If attacked he does not fight back, and is easily slain. If one looks upon his face, one is met with naught but flesh and skin, with no eyes nor mouth nor nose. Mages or those who otherwise study magical creations would be able to identify the man as an arcane construct, a flesh golem bound to fulfill his singular purpose. He is not living, but nor does he appear to be undead--simply a walking statue.]

My name is Drustai.

You write this letter to me, hoping to play upon my sympathies. And you have succeeded. I weep, so far as I am capable, for the hardship my apprentice endures on my behalf.

It is a great sadness how the Alliance turns on its people. How those who have fought, suffered, and even died for it are cast aside because of zealous discrimination. How my apprentice is jailed and sentenced to death for simply trying to support and defend me, a woman given punishment disproportionate to her crimes.

Yes, I use necromancy, just as death knights like Thassarian do. Yes, I use shadow magic, just as Prince Anduin does. Have I committed crimes against this Alliance? I suppose so. I have used my necromancy, an art allowed outside the city but banned within it, to save lives, to stave back the death of a mother and her unborn child. I have evaded justice by reattaching my hands and removing the branding from my forehead after the punishment I endured for the previous incident, so that I might continue to serve this Grand Alliance as I have done for the last six years.

And serve I have. Since the day the Exodar crashed upon Azeroth almost a decade ago have I served the Alliance. I have fought against the Horde in Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms, and in Pandaria, where I have often served as a doctor and surgeon. I have used not the Light, nor necromancy, but simple medicine and needle and thread to save many young men and women, your brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, from the clutches of death. I have fought against the Twilight's Hammer Cult in Kalimdor and in Stormwind, where I defended the Cathedral of Light from Twilight attackers and where I used my magic to drain the canals--under request by former Minister of War Geldar Angelos--to prevent the flooding of your homes. I have fought side-by-side with the Disciples of Light, in their very own garrison, in the effort to destroy demon-enchanted artifacts. I have fought against cultists, such as the Dark Sphere, or the likes of Melnerag the Gearholder, whom I nearly killed on Bloodmyst Isle and from whom I confiscated a darkly enchanted weapon that would have been employed by the Netherdawn Empire. I fought alongside the 7th Legion, the Argent Crusade, and my fellow Ebon Knights against the Scourge in Northrend, as part of the Ashen Verdict. I fought against the Burning Legion on Draenor as a member of the Twilight Guard.

In all this time I have fought for the Alliance, I have also suffered for it. I was burned alive by Twilight Dragons in the forests of Ashenvale. I was captured and tortured by the Horde in Stonetalon Mountains, and by the Scarlet Crusade in the Plaguelands, whom left me hanging outside their monastery for the crows. I had my very spirit sundered nearly to death by a demon I had been helping the Disciples of Light fight within their own garrison. I was impaled by a ballista bolt on Silvermyst Isle while fighting against an invading army of ogre warlocks. And I was slain by the Scourge in the frozen wastes of Northrend, before being risen alongside the rest of the Knights of the Ebon Blade.

And yet it has not only been the Alliance's enemies that have fought me. No, for regardless of my service and sacrifices, I have endured as much suffering from those who claim to be our allies. I have had burning water poured down my throat by the Chapter of Holy Anethion while the 1st Regiment stood aside. I have been jailed by the Disciples of Light upon entering their garrison, for no reason other than my unfortunate condition. I have been lashed with whips, branded and maimed, for using my powers in a last desperate attempt to save a dying woman's life on our streets, when all common medicine had failed. I have been assaulted on the streets, mugged and robbed.

Despite the pains I have suffered, despite the torture, death, and insult, I have never refused to help those who have needed it. Even my enemies. Even Braiden Mistmantle, whom I offered to assist with the sudden delivery of his child in the city of Dalaran but was pushed aside simply because of who I was. My tonics and the tea I made to help his wife bear the pain and recover her strength were cast aside simply because my name is Drustai.

In all that time, never once I have turned my arts upon the Alliance. Never once have I risen an undead army to pillage the towns of Elwynn. Never once have I conspired with cultists and Legionites within the crypts of Duskwood. Never once have I attacked someone on the streets simply for insulting my unliving condition, as so many death knights have done.

But yes. I have broken the law, such as it is. And perhaps that damns me. But to quote a little strip of paper that has been flying around:

Do we owe Death such strong allegiance, that those who snatch souls from Death's clutches are punished harsher than those who harm the living?
-Nohandmancer Drustai

Alas the paper is misquoted, as I did not write these words. But they are accurate nonetheless. It is I that suffer, it is my apprentice that suffers, while butchers and fiends that attack your way of life run free. I have seen criminals in the Dwarven District given clemency by the 1st Regiment--even cultists and thieves, like a gnome named Nifty, whom I assisted the Regiment in proving was an Old God worshiper and whom even summoned a twilight creature within the very command center itself to attack all present; she now walks the streets, free and unharmed and alongside her fellow unassailed gang members in the Shady Lady. I have seen demons employed by the highest offices of government--the woman known by the names Sophyra Bridlington, Xianni, Lady Estherat, and Lady Aldaar, whom was employed as a magistrate and servant under Braiden Mistmantle, and yet continues to walk this world while her master detained and executed a facsimile of her in the hope of clearing his name. I know those highest offices of government even employ dark magic and perform criminal acts themselves--again Braiden Mistmantle, who uses blood magic to bind his servants to his will, or the Ironforge Senator Tjib, whose dark experiments resulted in the murder of Anchorite Thelos. I have seen holy orders betray the principles of their faith, attacking cultists and innocents alike on the streets like common thugs--the Chapter of Holy Anethion attempted to burn down the Shady Lady, because a gnome had done nothing more than call out their hypocrisy at their mass an hour earlier.

Oh Stormwind, it is sad that this is the world you have chosen. My apprentice, an intelligent young mage who has, like me, fought and suffered for the Alliance on countless occasions, will die at the hands of those that should be her allies while the real enemies remain at large. I myself will be captured in time, and shall share a similar fate, while our real enemies roam freely.

But if this is the world you want to live in, where villains are granted clemency and protectors are hanged at the noose, then so be it.

Signed,
Drustai, the Necromancer
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Alorah is stopped in her tracks upon sensing the flesh golem as it drifts past her, silent and cloaked like a shade. The hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she clutches her wand. Watching it hang posters mindlessly under the others, wondering how many it would've got to before. She approaches one of the replies and pulls it off, folding it and putting it in her pocket before disappearing with a puff of smoke.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:44 pm

*Siegmund looks at the strange "man" pass by, not noticing his face, going to check out the posters. He frowns, looking left and right, taking one of each posters out of the many as well as a response. *
"Blood magic eh? I'd trust someone who has mended my wounds any day than that scum up on his fancy council chair... "
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:40 pm

(( It'll be hard to argue against that! But the only thing that bothers me is
Yes, I use shadow magic, just as Prince Anduin does.
It just seems like something the common person probably wouldn't know. ))
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 pm

the si7 are aware of it thow as it was an SI:7 member that the prince mind controled.. as such others with contacts could theortticaly know.. all depends if you have that contact))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Monrena wrote:the si7 are aware of it thow as it was an SI:7 member that the prince mind controled.. as such others with contacts could theortticaly know.. all depends if you have that contact))
(( And the most secretive organisation in the Alliance, with direct reference to Mi6... If anyone was being sourced information from Si:7, they'd probably both be assassinated privately. That's some heavy shit!
EDIT: I know it seems like a petty point, but name dropping the King's son is a pretty big deal! It's like if I was accused for heroin addiction and openly told the press that Prince Harry is a smack addict as well. ))
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Vaell wrote:It's like if I was accused for heroin addiction and openly told the press that Prince Harry is a smack addict as well.
(( So chill out and react to it in character as you see fit. It's Drustais in-character writing, for all your character knows, she might have made it up. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:07 pm

((That WITCH. Slandering the future king! BURN HER!))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next