Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle

4 posters

Go down

A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle Empty A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle

Post by Vaell Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am

To: Lord Minister Braiden Mistmantle

I write to you with a request that is mutually beneficial. House Courcelle has, and forever will be, a loyal and pure family of the grand Kingdom of Dalaran. We have also been proud supporters of the Alliance even through Dalaran's neutrality. With the anticipated joining of our Kingdoms once more just over the horizon, it is only fitting that I write to you as a gesture of good will and understanding. My daughter, Nemaerys, is coming of age and therefore I have allowed her to experience what your divine kingdom has to offer. She is of a rare beauty and her natural attunement to the arcane is much like a fish to water. She is currently being educated by one of your fellow ministers, Vaell Silvine, a former Warden. Though a suitable teacher, he does not acquire the upbringing to house my daughter. It is with that reason that I write to you, one who is renowned for his elegant behaviour and clear superiority over the common man to teach her the customs of your kingdom so that she is not ignorant to the world that revolves around us. I ask that you take my daughter on, as a ward to House Mistmantle. I am visiting Stormwind City on the 20th of this month and I would be delighted to dine with you and your loved ones so that our families may bond before official ties are formed. I will insure that Nemaerys' studies are put aside for this.

May the pale tiger bring you luck,

Lord Drathil Courcelle
{Below his name is a symbol of a white tiger}
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle Empty Re: A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle

Post by Braiden Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 am

((Dearest Lord Drathil Courcelle
I will be most pleased to defile your daughter and then force her into arranged marriage with my new born son once he comes of age.

Respectfully yours
- The Braidmeister))

A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle Stormwind_64

To: The right honorable Lord Drathil Courcelle

I am most pleased to hear that House Courcelle has not forgotten the Grand Alliance and would welcome you and yours to a small banquet at my estate at the proposed date. I look forward to seeing yourself and your most delightful daughter to discuss plans for the future.

Patience Conquers

Lord Minister Braiden Arthur Bernard Mistmantle,
Stormwind Minister of Justice, Baron of Mistmantle and Count of Foxworth

A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle Mistmantle
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle Empty Re: A letter addressed to Braiden Mistmantle

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 pm

((That poor girl))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 pm

((...lets say this is at eight?))
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 pm

((I'll be around and I'm flexible Razz))
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down