Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion.

+9
Lexgrad
Skarain
erwtenpeller
Seranita
Drustai
Endmyn
Ishap/Virock
Braiden
corleth
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion. Empty Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion.

Post by corleth Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Hail Anethion, esteemed magistrate Mistmantle.

It has come to the attention of the Chapter of Holy Anethion, on the first day of the last month of this year, that a Disciple of Light has been committing crimes against the Kingdom and it's established law. To think that someone with rights to guard the Kingdom has been standing in defiance of the law they are sworn to uphold is an act that troubles me dearly. I shall add some context to these accusations:

On the 30th of November, at roughly 23:00 hours into the day: Witch-Hunter Tythalos of the Holy Chapter found himself in the company of a man "reeking of shadow-magic", in addition to Tythalos being High-Elven with a natural affinity for the arcane; which already adds weight to his accusations, the accused fled at the questioning of his state; an act no innocent man would commit. In attempting to track down this potential threat to the Kingdom, Tythalos fired a number of warning-shots from his flintlock at the fleeing-man, hitting him in a non-lethal area of the body. However, his hunt for the shadowmancer was cut-short by Lieutenant Ishap Balancer reprimanding him; and allowing the dark-caster to flee. Regardless of whether Tythalos did not have guard-rights, it is every mans duty to stand against as big as threat to the Kingdom as shadow-magic if a guard is not directly available.

This, I believe to be gross misconduct on the part of the Disciple, only made worse by what I have heard from her today, the 1st of December. In an arranged meeting with Ishap Balancer to discuss the events of the night before, I was met by a woman ignorant of Stormwind's laws regarding shadow-magic, sympathising with shadow-magic and carrying a sword enchanted with shadow-magic her self! Carrying this blade openly throughout Stormwind directly goes against the laws preventing forbidden magic. The law states there is to be no shadow-magic used within Stormwind's walls, for Light's sake, ease my worries and tell me that shadow-enchantments also fall under this?

I asked the question to Ishap: "With rumours abound concerning the Archbishop's disappearance, and possible-corruption at the cruel hands of shadow, do the Church-loyal Disciples really wish to present an image of "holy" men that resort to foul magic?" and she is still unrepentant; unwilling to let go of her precious shadow blade. As she is far from a death-knight, and esteems herself as a woman reconciled with the Holy-Light, I see no theological or legal reason as to why her carrying of this cruel artefact should remain unpunished!

I seek advice on where to take this case next. The shadowmancer from the 30th has not been seen in Stormwind, as far as I know; but Ishap Balancer is still committing a crime against the King, the Light and doing her order a disservice as I write this, by carriying an illegal and blasphemous blade around with her while claiming to be protecting the people, and holding herself with a sense of piety!

May the Light and It's Prophet watch over you, magistrate Mistmantle.

Sister Arabella Petrine,
Arch-Lectress of the Chapter of Holy Anethion in the absence of Vicar Osmand Lightguard.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion. Empty Re: Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion.

Post by Braiden Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Most honored Arch-Lectress Arabella Petrine

By the description of occurred events given in the letter sent to myself by yourself it does indeed seem like there is a rather grave issue to be addressed. Rest assured no further action will have to be taken on your part, the Magistry will conduct an investigation into this matter to conclude details and circumstance in the matters described in above mentioned letter. In addition to this the Magistry encourages further assistance in matters of similar nature provided there is no guardsmen available that has control over the situation.

Kings Honor

Baron Braiden Arthur Bernard Mistmantle,
Grand Magistrate of Stormwind
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion. Empty Re: Letter sent to Magistrate Braiden Mistmantle on behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion.

Post by Ishap/Virock Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 pm

((Time for some fun))
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Endmyn Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 am

((Heretics, do flee from Stormwind, while you can...))
Endmyn
Endmyn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:22 am

Endmyn wrote:((Heretics, do flee from Stormwind, while you can...))

((Coward.))
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:32 am

(hmm will anyone find the homeless wreck of a draenie totaly and mentaly distroyed by a cult group who has been left mentaly scaed and tainted? Hmmm (not monrena))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 am

(( Fantastic you just gave dem anethonians a reason to steer clear of guards so they can shoot people in the streets, since then there are no guards around to control the situation. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 am

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:(( Fantastic you just gave dem anethonians a reason to steer clear of guards so they can shoot people in the streets, since then there are no guards around to control the situation. ))
(( Oh so cynical Razz ))
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Corleth wrote:
Delidah / Scuzy wrote:(( Fantastic you just gave dem anethonians a reason to steer clear of guards so they can shoot people in the streets, since then there are no guards around to control the situation. ))
(( Oh so cynical Razz ))
((Citizens arrests are allowed in those cases and the Magistry supports any and all such conducted properly since the Magistry supports all lawful action against criminals. I would also like to point out that this letter is not public IC despite it being posted in a public forum.))
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:51 pm

((We know, but we can't resist commenting Smile))
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 pm

(( ^ That ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:22 pm

((Scarlets the lot of you! Live in fear Braiden))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Lexgrad wrote:((Scarlets the lot of you! Live in fear Braiden))
(( We're better than Scarlets. Stop refering to us as them. Evil or Very Mad ))
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endmyn Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 pm

(( You are better, as in being the only Scarlets that can actually be accepted and influence society directly =P ))
Endmyn
Endmyn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 pm

((At least scarlets are honest! It is time to come and kick Anethionean ass I think))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Bumped for relevance of us attempting to arrest Ishap Balancer.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:53 pm

If it is not public, why is it then posted here?
I dont see the point of not keeping it in game?
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:56 pm

((You can't send mail this long in-game.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Non-public correspondence is nothing new in this section.

I wrote it to Braiden over this forum as there is a word limit on the in game letter-system and I didn't really want to send him lots of letters or cut down the length to fit within the word limit. Smile
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 pm

((More fun too to see the letters ))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Thank you.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

Helmfrid wrote:Bumped for relevance of us attempting to arrest Ishap Balancer.

Apparently Mirian wasn't aware of it... so I'll state it for the sake of clarity so, at least, OOCly there's no confusion. The enchanted blades that seems to have caused such a ruckus have been removed for months now. That doesn't imply your actions ought to change, but just so you'd know when you see Ishap walking around: those are not the same blades. Surely an Anethion follower should see that Smile
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 am

Jeanpierre/Ragnilde wrote:That doesn't imply your actions ought to change

Please... try again... I'm gonna go make some props.
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 am

is ishap dead? i think i read it on one of the other forums? :S I wanted to rp with you Sad
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 am

I'm sorry Ishap, but I didn't quite get what you're trying to say. You wish me to dictate their IC actions? :S
Confusion and conflict often lie at the core of theatre and roleplay. That's fine. But even the actors know what the confusion is that they play out.
I noticed a point of confusion, in an OOC chat yesterday. I want to remedy that. OOCly. Nothing more.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next