Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT

3 posters

Go down

[H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT Empty [H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Sin'dorei,

In six days the 11th meeting of the Silvermoon Council will be held. The location and time stay the same, nine bells in the evening in the Blood Knight Temple, untill further notice.

Maybe we will even get to the topic of "Foreign criminals and criminals in foreign organisations, what to do?" before the time is over.

From the last meeting:
- Aishling Silversun has been relieved of her task, public commentaries were mostly worries about being overworked.
- Solanum Devilsgrave has taken over as the Councilor for Diplomacy and has been replaced by Abulos Sunwing as Councilor of Knowledge.
- Solanum Devilsgrave unveiled his plans to host a gathering (not to be confused with The Gathering) for Horde representatives in Silvermoon, further details released as they are confirmed.

Signed,
Kristeas Sunbinder

((Maybe we'll see the continuation of the observed mating ritual that Sadok claims to have observed during the Arcane Conclave!))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

[H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT Empty Re: [H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 am

Honored Councillors of Silvermoon.

A long time ago your city stood allied to the humans, do you not remember? However it is not the reason I write to you, I write to you because of a mutual interest. The people of Silvermoon, and the human nations do have something in common, our faith in the Holy Light, and as such I implore you, former allies, enjoy the glory of the Light with us.

Soon, the community of light within the the alliance will take pilgrimage to Tyr's Hand, former allies and now foes, I ask those of you who do not bear deep seated hatreds to join us, join us in prayer, join us in worshiping the Holy Light. We put aside our own misgivings, we put aside our differences, and we invite you to meet on neutral ground to pray together to the Light.

Bishop Vitalian of Stormwind.
Light bless.

Last edited by Goodwyn on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Italics.)

Back to top Go down

[H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT Empty Re: [H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT

Post by Xen-tau Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 pm

((I don't think this letter would even make a council, in all Silvermoon possibly censors (every proof of that is being censored by Sillymoon as well!) but I do think this proves to be quite interesting to have a discussion about in the meeting! =3))
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Aishling wrote:((I don't think this letter would even make a council, in all Silvermoon possibly censors (every proof of that is being censored by Sillymoon as well!) but I do think this proves to be quite interesting to have a discussion about in the meeting! =3))

((It would get to the council, just not to the public..well not before a little creative editing. *grabs scissor clue and News papers* Its copy paste time!))
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Celistra/Awendra wrote:
Aishling wrote:((I don't think this letter would even make a council, in all Silvermoon possibly censors (every proof of that is being censored by Sillymoon as well!) but I do think this proves to be quite interesting to have a discussion about in the meeting! =3))

((It would get to the council, just not to the public..well not before a little creative editing. *grabs scissor clue and News papers* Its copy paste time!))

((Gentlemen, we shall infiltrate zhe human church!))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Enjoying this so far on my Forsaken.

The Silvermoon Council portrays their inability to do certain things and carry out measures, making the role-play much more realistic in my opinion.

A big thumbs up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 pm

It was surprising to see so many people attending, the last few times it was rather empty. So thank for visiting o/

I'll post a detailed textwall (that will also be written IC) about my plans in this thread, with maybe a discussion thread in the belf subsection.

--------
But in short my plans are:

1 Make a list of belf players, their skills and interests.
Why: Being more efficient in collecting and redistributing roleplay(jobs).
Now it takes a long time to process a request that is made to the council. Since the council can't order anyone to do anything, any request will also involve trying to find people.
Now, if we have a list of belfs, we can send out notices that there is a possibility for rp they might be interested in, at almost the same time that it is made.
BECAUSE! Even if the council for whatever reason has to say "no, that's not a good idea right now", other people can now approach the guy that put forward the request to see if they can solve the problem -without- direct council involvement. Might have to spend some time making a notice board for things like this.

On a personal note: It'll force me to hang around and search belfs IC aswell, so I get to make some new friends Very Happy

2 I want to take an inventory regarding what kind of stuff the belfs have lying around. If it's glaivethrowers in the blasted lands, about how many swords we have in the outpost in Tanaris, or how much room we have with the two bloodmages in that ogre cave outpost. This will involve some travelling obviously.

Hopefully this will result in more knowledge about what we got at our disposal and from that maybe military trainings, hunting trips, excavations and maybe vacations in new and exotic locations.

The next step after scouting out the belf locations, is scouting out other points of interest. Maybe for some guerilla archeology in Dwarven Lands?

There was some recognition that this looks like a lot of work, but I can be patient. And if it means I can point one blade at the throat of an enemy commander instead of none, I'll be happy. Or have 5 magister disarm a manabomb at the front gates instead of magicaly uneducated guards.
Somewhere during those two project I'll try to set up DM'd events.

------

Besides those two things, it was also announced that 3 councilor positions have opened up (Culture, Internal Affairs and Diplomacy).

All living belfs are free to seek employment in those three positions, however, there are some additional details.

In any case, there will be interviews.
But, if there are several people looking for the same job, things get interesting.
Those get to talk to each other and have a choice:
Either work together as a Department (with one representative during important things that speaks for the department), how the department is built up is up to you.
Or they have to compete against each other in tasks (they will have to come up with atleast 1 each) that proves they are the best choice for the position. This should be public Very Happy

My personal opinion is that the departments would be better since you get people who want the same type of rp in the same spot, and if something is going on, it isn't that bad if you can't come, since there is someone you're working together with that can fill in. But I can't force anyone to work together.

Ofcourse other people that are looking for jobs, but aren't interested in any of the council positions shouldn't be afraid to let themselves be heard.
It fits with my list of belfs plan, so I don't mind spending some time talking with you about roleplay possibilities.

But I'm a finite resource, so I can't spend too much time on unplanned activities. I do still want to play other WoW aspect, and do have my studies.

On that note I also want to call attention to the fact that there is a bit of xmas soon. I don't know how vacations fall, so the next public meeting would be likely in 3 weeks.

It is because of that, that I don't expect everything to be done by then.
My two lists will require lots of time, and if we want to fill in the council positions, then enough time should be spent on that. Also because I don't want to have to send anyone away without anything to do.
You want to help build Blood Elf rp, if I have my way, there should be atleast some kind of reward.

---------

Aaaand that's all for now. If something is unclear, or the ramblings of a madman that is typed in some eldritch font, feel free to send a pm.... feel free to pm me in general if you have any other thoughts aswell.
These thoughts were brought to you by countless times of clicking on repeat while listening to this:
German:
Spoiler:

English:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Looking forward to seeing a thriving Silvermoon. Kristeas, might I recommend you post the next Silvermoon Council a week or two in advance and on the realm forum as well, if you take screenshots accompany the post with some screenshots of previous events.

Advertisement is key friend, by simply copy-pasting the event you already do something to boost Sin'Dorei role-play + role-play in general. That's all I can ask of you, otherwise I hope you know we Forsaken role-players stand firmly behind the Blood elf community as we too are an endangered species.

Plus, Silvermoon is like the closest ally we have IC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:54 pm

I think the next public meeting will be 8 January (in 3 weeks). By next week tuesday I'll have the IC post ready, and will likely post it on the Realm Forum aswell.

By then I'll also have some more usefull input, like yours.

I hadn't thought about the screenshot for an advertisement. I'll have to take a good luck in my folder and maybe hope that someone else has anything good : 3
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 am

[H / Blood Elf] 11th meeting of the 3rd Silvermoon Council. 18 December 2012 at 21:00 GMT 1297845-7FNWLON

That is the only one I took and that was by mistake since my screenshot key is 'f'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

<3
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down