Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Skip Chapters

+8
Krogon Devilstep
Jazzle
Cathee Norris
Magaskawee/Anaei
Torukan
Elízabéth Moren
Jomir
Voice of the People
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Never Skip Chapters - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Skip Chapters

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:29 pm

I wonder what your comments are doing then Elizabeth.

Trying to get the troll to stop trolling.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Geldar wrote:
I wonder how fast Geldar would lock the thread if someone wrote the same things about the Stormwind council, which in my opinion is hidden ooc insults.

Aslong as a thread does not turn into a flame fest, there is no reason for a lock be it this thread or any other no matter the subject, as for hidden ooc insults elelelelelelel i dont mix IC with OOC unlike some other people, for reference see the Sister letter thread.

i'm pointing out this individual is a digruntled person who is harming dwarven RP and their image in the name of some vein ooc cause, and that they also lack the courage and convictions to do so with their real alias...

How do you know all these things without even knowing who the person is? O_O Oh yes, you are pulling the assumptions out of your backside, i forgot. You seem to be quite a perceptive individual!

again, nor does anyone else know who they... so it could equelly be as i say. and when your done insulting me like the upstanding Mod you are. mind doing your dam job and moderating fairly so that the dwarves can face their accuser who seems hell bent on hiding, with the mods protection and blessing.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Krogon wrote:forum mods should be punishing the voice, not telling me off for pointing out what they are.

Why should IC be punished here? That's a bit.. Odd I think. Besides, also knowing who the Voice is, I know he doesn't have any issues with the ones he write about OOC. It's like saying the Dark Sphere, or any other evil person would have something against people OOC just cause they roleplay how they do, which I doubt is the case.

Regardless if people get cranky OOC cause they have an issue understanding things like these are IC and not personal OOC matters is their own fault.

With that said, please do keep it on the topic, starting flame-wars will not help anyone, not will it make this -roleplay- disappear. Act on it ICly instead, as it is meant to.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:
Krogon wrote:forum mods should be punishing the voice, not telling me off for pointing out what they are.

Why should IC be punished here? That's a bit.. Odd I think. Besides, also knowing who the Voice is, I know he doesn't have any issues with the ones he write about OOC. It's like saying the Dark Sphere, or any other evil person would have something against people OOC just cause they roleplay how they do, which I doubt is the case.

Regardless if people get cranky OOC cause they have an issue understanding things like these are IC and not personal OOC matters is their own fault.

With that said, please do keep it on the topic, starting flame-wars will not help anyone, not will it make this -roleplay- disappear. Act on it ICly instead, as it is meant to.

again, if the voice has nothing to hide, reveal them, becuase the dwarves aint happy being picked at by an outsider and having their image and politics frowned upon becuase someone wih no convictions and possibly no actual DRS or dwarven affilation is potentially hindering them horridly.

i mean if i was to make a forum alt called "the speaker" and point out everything that KoA does wrong IC i'd be banned and forgotten within a heartbeat.

remove the mask, let there be no fear! no reason to hide amongst those here!

Be mods, not RP'ers.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 pm

There is no conspiracy to my knowledge with the mods in this. If anyone knows anything, it's between people, not in the administration overall. That said, this has turned into a pure flamefest. I suggest you all take a while to calm down. If you want to discuss this in a friendly manner you are free to do so, but I don't see it happening here.

Locked, with my sincerest apologies to the OP.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: