Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Skip Chapters

+8
Krogon Devilstep
Jazzle
Cathee Norris
Magaskawee/Anaei
Torukan
Elízabéth Moren
Jomir
Voice of the People
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Never Skip Chapters Empty Never Skip Chapters

Post by Voice of the People Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 pm

*The Voice's posters appear again in the usual place. This time brandishing a large insignia of the Grand Alliance, however this time the Dwarven Hammers are scribbled out and replaced by a whip and shackles*

Loyal Members of the Alliance!

I have been idle for some days, thinking carefully how to spread the message from this point on. But oh how so much has happened that you must all know! Where to start? It's so very delicious. I've been reading the newspapers, I find them very interesting especially the latest Stormwindish articles about a certain diplomatic meeting between the Dwarves, Stormwinders and Arathorians. Listen to this members of the Alliance, the Great Dictator had Dorik Thunderbelly, truly a prince amongst Dwarves -arrested- for High Treason! Such an insult upon the Grand MArshal of the Dwarven Rifle Squad! The last bulwark of truth and justice now usurped by the evil wrathful fool! To add insult to injury, the cigar smoking imbecile then removed a diplomat of the Alliance! Who under our laws has immunity to such an action no? The dwarves excuse being that they did not recognise what the Grand Alliance does. Is this not an admitance that Ironforge is acting on it's own! Away from the Grand Alliance?! What's more, the Stormwinders attending did nothing to stop this intrusion! Steps must be taken by all to reduce the powers of the Queen of Ironforge! Stormwind must not be idle! The Rifle Squad must not listen to a maddened fool! I implore to all taht the chance to peacefully resolve this issue is drawing to a close! It will only be a matter of time before that faux Senate resolve to abolish the monarchy! This cannot stand! RISE UP!

On another note, it has been brought to my attention that the Scarlet Crusade of the North Chapter of the Holy Antheion has once again taken centre stage in Stormwind. I advise caution members of the Alliance. Perhaps under this new leadership the chapter is pacifist, but in times past they ruthlessly tortured, maimed and killed innocents whom they believed unworthy of the light. Pleading heresy to make sure they felt no charge. Trust none, but do not judge them. And just like the Northern Dictator let them not overreach their power, or they will become just like him. A nuisance requiring extermination.

Your obidient servant,

T.V.O.T.P

Voice of the People
Voice of the People

Back to top Go down

Never Skip Chapters Empty Re: Never Skip Chapters

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Waitwat, new leadership? o.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 am

High Treason? I suggest you get your facts correct good sir/madam
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 am

It is! Your just denying it because your one of the corrupted ones o.O
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 am

Queen of Iron---*looks at Magni* HOLY %$@*!

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 am

Elízabéth Moren wrote:

It is! Your just denying it because your one of the corrupted ones o.O

High Treason - Attempting to forcibly remove the king by a citizen or a visitor of the realm.

Treason - Undermining the heirarchy or administration of Khaz Modan.
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

High Treason - Attempting to forcibly remove the king by a citizen or a visitor of the realm.

Treason - Undermining the heirarchy or administration of Khaz Modan.

My dwarf politics suck, I juts know Magni sits there all day whilst his queen sits in Blackrock. I dont know crap about whos who, so telling me that wont do you much good!
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Jomir Howlhammer wrote:High Treason? I suggest you get your facts correct good sir/madam

I was at that meeting, the words that left Gogol's mouth were 'High Treason', although Drengi did say, 'SEnator Irondawn was being over dramatic'.

That's just my little input..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Second that, I'm sure I could find the chat-log for it also.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Voice of the People wrote:Steps must be taken by all to reduce the powers of the Queen of Ironforge!

I really, really wish I could say that I had witnessed all this going on, but if one goes by everything the Voice has been posting (and from what I've been hearing from Horde side), there's an elitist hierarchy forming within the Defias Brotherhood community. >_>

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

True, I'm not in-game, but people still talk to me about current events to keep me in touch with what's going on, plus I RP/ICly plan stuff for my return through MSN or other means, so I'm not completely in the dark. But m'gosh...I feel I must steal another quote that seems very appropriate: "A good servant questions his master, or else he is a slave."

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzle Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Lord Rutherford drags himself up out of the canals, and looks around. Smiling at the absence of any living creature, except for a few rats, he pulls himself up onto the cobles, and analyses the new poster with sceptisism.

"How intriguing! A Dwarf Prince... well, that sounds grotesque. They are quite vile creations... living in holes and such. Tsk tsk... such a pitty... !"

Noticing a floating issue of the Iron Guardian on the water's surface, Rutherford dives back into the canal.
Jazzle
Jazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm

...theres a beautiful level of 'stupidity' to this, beneath the facade of "the voice"

...which i personaly find quite offensive to both roleplay and the community.

so whoever you are 'voice' *wink* ...becuase i already guessed anyway, no matter how many of these threads you make, you play a human, not a Dwarf... so making these in protest becuase your 'senator' was booted for essentially being used to curry favour with your primary 'faction' ... is childish.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Krogon wrote:...theres a beautiful level of 'stupidity' to this, beneath the facade of "the voice"

...which i personaly find quite offensive to both roleplay and the community.

so whoever you are 'voice' *wink* ...becuase i already guessed anyway, no matter how many of these threads you make, you play a human, not a Dwarf... so making these in protest becuase your 'senator' was booted for essentially being used to curry favour with your primary 'faction' ... is childish.

Indeed, there is also a beutiful level of stupidity in pouring flames in something you are not even remontly competent or involved in or with for that matter, and knowing who the voice is OOCly i can guarantee it is no human. And i personally find it very offensive to try and disrupt someone`s attempts in quality Role Playing even if provocative. People agree with certain things, other do not. Some voice their concerns, others do not. You are in no position though to say what is offensive and what is not, AS YES OMG PEOPLE ACTUALLY DISAGREE WITH STUFF AND THEY ARE NOT DOGS WHO PLAY BY THE WHISTLE SOUND??? OMG OMG, this one infact is a extreme case of voicing people`s concerns and i quite like the spiciness.

Good day, and keep to the topic unless you want me to start deleting.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 pm

sadly you have no way of verifying that they are infact non-human without saying who they are, which you wont. the voice is an outsider to dwarven rp who doesnt like dwarven actions. case closed <_o'
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Krogon wrote:sadly you have no way of verifying that they are infact non-human without saying who they are, which you wont. the voice is an outsider to dwarven rp who doesnt like dwarven actions. case closed <_o'

And that is your problem, you cannot see what is done In Charecter and what is done or motivated for Out of Charecter. Case closed, indeed.

sadly you have no way of verifying that they are infact non-human without saying who they are,

We have ways, and we know who the Voice is. And if you dont know who he is how the hell do you know its a outsider to dwarven rp who doesnt like dwarven actions? Damn you are a daft sad little man.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm

and like i said.

its someone doing things IC becuase their unhappy ooc, and making a guild and one of its officers look bad.

forum mods should be punishing the voice, not telling me off for pointing out what they are.

of course... if they had nothing to hide, they wouldnt of made the forum account 'the voice' to keep the secret... ashamed of the truth much?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm

I wonder how fast Geldar would lock the thread if someone wrote the same things about the Stormwind council, which in my opinion is hidden ooc insults.
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Krogan, stop being a little whiny trolling baby and if your just going to QQ your eyes out and say the Voice is bad then just stop posting here. Your not amusing anyone, changing anyones opinions, merely irritating us.

Last edited by Elízabéth Moren on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo on Changing.)
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Drengi/Lokik Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 pm

I dont find krogons comments remotely irritating.
Drengi/Lokik
Drengi/Lokik

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Elízabéth Moren wrote:Krogan, stop being a little whiny trolling baby and if your just going to QQ your eyes out and say the Voice is bad then just stop posting here. Your not amusing anyone, changing anyones opinions, merely irritating us.

i fail to see how any of what you just said is relevant to the discussion.

Geldar wrote: Damn you are a daft sad little man

a fine approach for a mod.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Bah, you get what I mean D:, just waisting the space on the forum and putting pointless comments that have the only affect of annoying people.

And its relevant because its what your doing, your trolling isnt relevant.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

I wonder what your comments are doing then Elizabeth.
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:24 pm

i'm pointing out this individual is a digruntled person who is harming dwarven RP and their image in the name of some vein ooc cause, and that they also lack the courage and convictions to do so with their real alias...
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I wonder how fast Geldar would lock the thread if someone wrote the same things about the Stormwind council, which in my opinion is hidden ooc insults.

Aslong as a thread does not turn into a flame fest, there is no reason for a lock be it this thread or any other no matter the subject, as for hidden ooc insults elelelelelelel i dont mix IC with OOC unlike some other people, for reference see the Sister letter thread.

i'm pointing out this individual is a digruntled person who is harming dwarven RP and their image in the name of some vein ooc cause, and that they also lack the courage and convictions to do so with their real alias...

How do you know all these things without even knowing who the person is? O_O Oh yes, you are pulling the assumptions out of your backside, i forgot. You seem to be quite a perceptive individual!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyre Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm

If you are so all knowing, why just not tell us who the person is? Since you're telling us it OOC we wont know it IC right?
Spyre
Spyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum