Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Follywood Players are looking for more actors

+4
Larnira
Skarain
Amaryl
Feeniks
8 posters

Go down

The Follywood Players are looking for more actors Empty The Follywood Players are looking for more actors

Post by Feeniks Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 am

EDIT: date and free roles

The Follywood Players are looking for more actors! Join now as regular actor or as one time star.

We would need at least 2 players more to make play,the furlbog, for the next week.
SUGGESTED DATE WOULD BE 10th of Dec, next monday.
Our main base is Darnassus and Teldrassil, so we mainly accept night elves and worgens. Draeneis and humans are plausible.
Your char doesn't have to be actor, since we are doing this more like an amateur play. All you need, is to be intrested and act. The play is based on childerns book, the Gruffalo and can be rated as a comedy. All the lines and story are ready.

Free roles that need filling: a fox, a snake and perhaps an owl.
We already have outfit made for snake, so snake's actor doesn't need any special clothes(possibilities are cloth or mail, depending on the class). Color sceems for other roles are: Brown-blue for owl, Red for fox, narrator can dress as he/she wants.

Either reply here or PM me.
The Follywood Players are looking for more actors Fairus12

Last edited by Feeniks on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

The Follywood Players are looking for more actors Empty Re: The Follywood Players are looking for more actors

Post by Amaryl Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:16 am

I hereby apply for the narrator position, depending on when the play happens. (though he's a human)

Though I fear Djego might ding if i travel too far with him! Progress i guess!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

The Follywood Players are looking for more actors Empty Re: The Follywood Players are looking for more actors

Post by Feeniks Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:29 am

Well, at least he is no dwarf(sorry dwarves and gnomes). Some humans stay at Darnassus, so it may be ok. And he can pretend he is gilnean in human form Very Happy
Most likely this will go out druing the end of next week. Time will be evening, so it is easy for everyone.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Amaryl wrote:Though I fear Djego might ding if i travel too far with him! Progress i guess!
Stormwind Keep, War Room. There is a stealthed rogue who can prevent your experience gain for 10g.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Hah i could help you out if you wish! Seems like fun
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 am

Don't tell me you are human? Why? Why, do they breed like rats and take over our Teldrassil?
You don't happen to have worgen or draenei?
Ahem...Tell what armor set classes you can use. Mail and leather would be appreciated, cloth is bit restricting.

AND IMPORTANT NOTE: Next monday, 10th of Dec has been suggested. Would happen at evening, somewhere after 8. Tell if you are ok with it, Djego and Lar
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Braiden also has an event happening on the 10th.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 pm

It's not extremely important that people attend mine and Humps event seeing as the main focus is a ceremony that will take place anyhow, however seeing as you aim to get a crowd to watch tough I'd wait until after the campaign.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:41 pm

this looks like a lot of fun monrena has red armour as standerd XD would be fun indeed shame i am away on the tenth doe to irl problems
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 pm

I'd sadly have to skip if its on the 10th Sad

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh bummer Djego, have fun with PVP.

Pitty that you can't come, Monrena, would have been sun to have a draenei.

And to others, remeber that not all go after PVP, like Braiden, some stay in capitals. And what comes to the date, it was just suggested to me.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:42 pm

TIME HAS BEEN SET:
Wednesday, 12th of Dec. 20:30 o'clock at Dolanaar.

Roles:
Djego=Narrator
Kaldur=Furlbog
Aariam=Snake
Ithili=Mouse
Kaliani=Owl
???=Fox

I will send the script soonish. Read it through. and Be ready to copy paste your lines to say Wink
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down