Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for players to be skeletons

2 posters

Go down

Looking for players to be skeletons Empty Looking for players to be skeletons

Post by Jemerick Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:07 pm

That's right. We need players to play to be mindless skeletons for two upcoming events. You only need to provide the character, we have the wands to turn you. About the two events:
1. Plain RP one, vs alliance RP-ers - 2nd of November, 19:00
Preferaly character around lvl 40, since it'll be in E-Plaguelands.

2. RP-PvP, vs horde - 7th of November, 19:00
The higher lvl you are the better, since you'll need to be able to take a few hit before becoming a pile of bone. (Your damage output doesn't matter.)

I hope to get a few people to help to bolster our numers. Join us for these, don't be shy!

p.s.: Sign and ask here, or you can always contact Alieus, Zalón, Althalos or me in game in case you're interested. You'll get a calendar invite naturally.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Looking for players to be skeletons Empty Re: Looking for players to be skeletons

Post by Jemerick Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 pm

We've recieved help from some guilds and people in time. Therefore i would like to thanks it for the Regiment, Dwyburn and those unfamiliar people to me (unfortunately) for landing aid to make the 1st event happen.

The date of the 2nd event got modified. For that we're stil looking for additional people as we expect it to be a relative large fight.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Looking for players to be skeletons Empty Re: Looking for players to be skeletons

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 pm

7th is out for me Sad

Ahh... Damn. Was looking forward to such an event.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm

It's not yet certain. In case the date changes i'll let you know.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down