Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.

4 posters

Go down

Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.  Empty Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Six children can be seen as they run around all of Stormwind posting this large poster up on the walls.

Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.
When mercy and compassion, turns to treason , compromising of souls and utter shame.

While the Orcs came to destroy us utterly, revered followers of the Holy Light have shown clemency to these misguided savages. The Dark Portal stood sealed and a great number of Orcs remained stranded on Azeroth. By all laws in existence, all royal decrees ever pronounced, these monsters had to be executed for their misdeeds. Yet followers of the Light kept true to their virtues, and despite political pressure from Arathor and Gilneans chose to give Orcs a second chance.

Orcs and Horde-sympathizers can cite poor conditions of Internment Camps and whine on how inhumane they are, but these individuals do not think clearly. Let us not forget that the Horde caused tremendous loss of life and economic damage which goes beyond any accountant’s worst nightmares. It was in this situation of hungry, scarred peasants crying for justice and famine and poverty spreading throughout the war-torn lands that nations of the Alliance have taken it upon themselves the upkeep of thousands of Orcs. I see it as my duty to remind the reader that although the conditions were prison-like, the Alliance leadership did not use these Orcs as slaves despite the terrifying costs of running the facilities.
Citizens of Stormwind, how many of our own have not been kept as slaves, tortured, drained, pushed to the utter limits and then after days, weeks, months of torment been killed or left to die a slow death?

Among our own streets there are people walking, shouting, even writing posters about the lack of compassion, lack of mercy shown by the Chapter of Holy Anethion against the trolls in Stranglethorn Vale. And you may ask now, what does orcs have to do with trolls? Quite simple, history have taught us, what our mercy can do. Have the orc’s stopped killing our own? No. Are they still fighting a war against us and also not even in our own lands? Yes. Are the trolls any better than the orc’s? No!

Sympathizers of the horde should be imprisoned for treason to the King, to our kingdom, treason to humanity! We are all within the right to defend and protect our Kingdom! It is time people of Stormwind that you stop whining about those who does act! Act on your own! Make a stand! Show the sympathizers that there is no room for such treason among our own! For humanity speak up!

One man of faith can overcome any challenge and vanquish countless wicked, a thousand faithful shall march over the world in a relentless onslaught of Good - a bane to the heretic and the wicked!
Do not doubt, brothers and sisters, faith shall overcome.
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.  Empty Re: Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Bishop Vitalian reads the poster and nods in firm agreement.

Back to top Go down

Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.  Empty Re: Uther’s Mercy – Internment Camps – Horde sympathizers.

Post by Muzjhath Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 pm

((Everytime I see things like this I wish Muz was alive. ...
And could read common, and would see this poster.

Because she'd try to find the wristers and lock them up in a cage while hardly feeding them for a few years. (If she couldn't find the writers she'd be 100% fine with people who just agreed.)

It be awesome!))
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

(( SEE! I knew it! Long starvations... evil evil evil horde!XD))
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:27 pm

((OI! Muz would do it as in "THIS ISN'T NO MERCY! MERCY WOULD HAVE BEEK KILLING US!!!"))
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Muzjhath wrote:((OI! Muz would do it as in "THIS ISN'T NO MERCY! MERCY WOULD HAVE BEEK KILLING US!!!"))

You can rectify that mistake by jumping off a cliff. *sagenod*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:49 pm

I do like the mentioning of cliffs. After all we have a history with.. cliffs and death Smile
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 pm

did someone say...

...Cliff?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Ah, jumping off cliffs, a suggestion given to me a while ago. Brings back nostalgic memory.

Well written though, propaganda as I said before I most certainly agree with!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 pm

When we icly kill someone, we at times do so in a more symbolic fashion.
We let the light decide, bind you, throw you off a cliff. You are thrown out over a waterfall, giving you the chance to not die ^^ And also of course escape Razz
As we dont stay behind to check.

Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down