Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests

4 posters

Go down

[A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests Empty [A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests

Post by Ixirar Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello there! Since MOP released, I've been RPing a Pandaren monk native to Pandaria. For the first bit of RP I've been trying to develop my character from the basic stereotype I started with as template into a more well-shaped character with all the little details you'd need to make the character come alive.

Now, eventually, with all these strangers arriving on Pandaria, I'd want to at some point RP Jián's curiosity towards these strangers from beyond the mist, and possibly even have him journey to the rest of Azeroth, to experience the world outside Pandaria. I could ofcourse just say "Hey, I'm just gonna make my way over there and say I'm there" but that would be boring and it'd rely too much on random RP and I wouldn't really be able to pour myself into the project! As such, I'm looking for any individual/organisation who would through some IC means like to act as hosts for Jián in Stormwind/Ironforge/The Exodar/Darnassus/Whatever at some point down the road. Note, I still have vast amounts of content left to RP out in Pandaria and I wasn't planning on making this an "Ok I'm on my way to SW now who's game?" thing, but more along the lines of "When I decide to journey out of Pandaria, who's up for me poking them about hosting my lovely little panda?".

So, to state again, This is NOT a now and here thing. It is a project I am going to pursue sometime down the road and I would be happy to have somebody or their guild invite me over to give way for the most interesting RP I can squeeze out of a such trip.

Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests Empty Re: [A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests

Post by Allonia_Miral Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:26 pm

I guess when the Freelancers finally get back on some expedition, it would be a fitting place for you panda to join and see some of the world maybe?
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests Empty Re: [A] Looking for down-the-road guides/hosts to host native Pandarian guests

Post by Lexgrad Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Lex could guide you about the north if he wishes.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Lex could guide you about the north if he wishes.

The offer is nice, but I doubt Jián would venture into a continent as hostile as Northrend :p

@ The Freelancers, do you mean join up with you guys or -join- the Freelancers? The latter is not an option :p
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

I mean join up with Smile Don't worry, didn't expect the latter.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:Lex could guide you about the north if he wishes.

The offer is nice, but I doubt Jián would venture into a continent as hostile as Northrend :p

Meant the plaguelands.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:13 pm

If you happen to be in Ironforge Tjib would love to show you all the sights! Most specifically his lab... Your cool with dissection, right?
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down